PDA

View Full Version : Plain Laziness on My Part, but Give Me a Break!

Icarus
06-24-2003, 12:57 AM
Hey there guys, I\'m new to this interesting world...

I wanna try this stuff purely to see changes in reaction from people, but have not yet made any purchases.

Like I said, it\'s totally lazy of me, (I could easily trawl through the posts on this forum) but could anyone suggest products/doses/mixes that may be good first time purchases?

Thanks.

:SELLTHEHOUSESELLTHECARSELLTHEKIDSFORGETITIMNEVERC OMINGHOME:

akinu
06-24-2003, 01:18 AM
Hmm.. Laziness is no good here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Try to `spend` some time in the forum. Be nostalgic, read old posts. For example from search function, read my posts, as I am recently becoming a phermone foot soldier from raw recruit. You will see how I progressed from `pheros dont f**king work` to faith and belief and in the meantime you will have access to recent debates. Dont buy anything until you exactly know what you are buying, or better yet get the `newbie package` from Bruce (our beloved PheroGod). Search for the keyword `newbie` and `dont work`, which will provide you with sufficient reading material for this time. Read kentwo\'s posts too.. Also franki\'s `newbies click here` thread. Also `phermone reference material` link on the top of the forum page is a must read. Have fun and read!

Icarus
06-24-2003, 02:24 AM
Cool, Cool, I can deal with that. I have done quite a bit of digging around within the site tho, it just seems that there is plenty of conflicting info (older stuff as well) that maybe isn\'t going to be quite as up to the minute as it could be. I\'m in this for learning purposes though, and will quite happily publish reasonably detailed results (with comparisons to prior instances) for others\' viewing delectation.
Heh, I\'m going to be spending a month on a livaboard boat with around about 10 nubile young women in September, and thought it would be great to be able to experiment with different combos/approaches throughout the trip (taking 1 week off \'mones as a \'control\' week of course!)

Thanks for replying.

akinu
06-24-2003, 06:54 AM
Then hasten your efforts to quickly digest as much as you can until the boat ride. Do many tests before going into such a treasure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
06-24-2003, 06:57 AM
I\'m with you on the issue of conflicting info, but you just have to learn who to listen to.

Some pointers:

Oscar
Jose
Whitehall
Irish
BassMan

(sorry if i missed anyone!!)

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-24-2003, 06:58 AM
What about me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Just kidding... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I\'m a newbie...

CptKipling
06-24-2003, 07:01 AM
Oh and DrSmellThis!

Oops! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

These are the experienced members.

oscar
06-24-2003, 07:50 AM
Icarus,

\"Heh, I\'m going to be spending a month on a livaboard boat with around about 10 nubile young women in September, and thought it would be great to be able to experiment with different combos/approaches throughout the trip (taking 1 week off \'mones as a \'control\' week of course!)\" - Icarus

Pretty novel and extremely enviable situation you\'re going into there.

The fact that you have a \"captive audience\" so to speak, allows you to be very methodical, yet creative in formulating your phero strategies.

I would start on the safe side with standard applications of WAGG or SOE for the first day or so to open the targets up to you. Then gradually add some more sexual pheros such as NPA and/or PI(m). See who the most acutely affected targets are and work from there.

As for \"taking 1 week off \'mones as a \'control\' week\" , I don\'t think you\'ll want to do this unless the pheros don\'t work for you. I mean, why piss away ANY portion of the realization of a dream!

When it comes to getting laid vs. not getting laid, I usually say, \"The HELL with Science!\"
If you were to lay off the mones, and STOPPED getting laid, would the resulting affirmation of the power of pheromones justify the fact that you were no longer getting any?
I would think NOT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Bone Voyage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus
06-24-2003, 10:37 AM
Heh,

I just figured it might help my figures and stuff if I can gauge reactions \'off\' mones for a week... perhaps a day will be enough... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok, so what should I buy/apply?

Thanks for the replies.

Icarus
06-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Also, I fear retaliation regarding \'cross pollination\' (if you know what I mean) as I\'ve never juggled in such a close environment.

It\'s in Egypt, so will the searing heat have any effect also? This could be an amusing trip... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers