PDA

View Full Version : Can't get no action, about to go crazy

manchorito
06-23-2003, 07:47 PM
I hope nobody knows my true identity...but i am going crazy! My ninth grade year is over, and still, in my life, i have never made out with anyone. My older sister\'s friend always ask me why i don\'t have a girlfriend and i have heard them overtalking saying i was really cute (they are much older so not sexual). i have seen so many ugly guys at my school get girls, but i can\'t. i am lifting weights alot now, so maybe that will help. i have soe and te, but they seem to do nothing, i will get AE when the new school year starts. i don\'t know what else to do! should i just memorize all of fastseduction.com\'s tips or what. i go to the mall with my friends, who can get girls, and i see all these hot girls, but i cant go up to them and say hi, it\'s awkward, at least for me, to go up to a stranger and spark a conversation. should i purposely run into them or something. arghhhhhh. i am clueless and i am getting sick of this crap, please give me whatever advice you can. thanks.

druid
06-23-2003, 08:08 PM
go up to a girl and.....brace yourself.....................keep bracing............................SPEAK!!!

seriously guy. their just girls. they won\'t bite, well unless their into S&M /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and fastseduction.com has some good tips.

just go up, make EC, be confident, try to isolate, if succesful make a move.

seadove
06-24-2003, 02:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
i have seen so many ugly guys at my school get girls, but i can\'t.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think you\'re not daring enough, cheecky enough.The whole thing is really psychological a little but mostly a lack of self confidence.

The bottom line of all this is \"What is the worst thing that can happen when you approach a girl?\" Some will say NO, some might even insult you if you are too persistant, and what the heck, there are girls who might actually take a fling at you.Donot eat yourself for this,attraction is a complicated science at times. Rather, you must continue, using whatever charm you have on you.

Be selective, ofcourse, go for the ones you like, and you\'ll be in for some surprises. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eventually, voila, you\'ll succeed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This is a guarantee, just as long as you don\'t dive into your shell and feel sorry for yourself.You\'ll eventually find your dream girl.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Icarus
06-24-2003, 02:29 AM
I\'ll drink to that.

I have a friend who\'s in a similar slump to you, and cannot understand why complete assholes (like me) get women while he doesn\'t.

I tried to explain to him, that not EVERY woman in the world is going to be attracted to him. Just because *one* was at *one* point, doesn\'t mean to say that every girl he meets is going to want to ravish him at the first opportunity. If a girl doesn\'t want to know, it\'s not the end of the world.

Unwanted Advice Time: Just get in there, and talk to them. Contrary to what you may have started to believe, they are just humans too, just like us. (although mildly different, in a good way) Chances are they\'ve been waiting for you to do so.

Good luck, buddy.

bundyburger
06-24-2003, 03:48 AM
Be friends with all girls.

Even if you don\'t find your self attracted to a particular one, say hi when you pass them and happen to make eye contact. Talk to them. Practice with everyone, older, younger, ugly, hot, whatever. The more you talk the better you\'ll get at it. You\'ll find yourself naturally beginning to flirt with people you get along with. Your personality will show you\'ll be more comfortable making conversation. 5 years from now you\'ll wonder what the hell you were worried about.

I still get nervous around woman I\'m attracted too. These days the nervousnous causes me to be \'fun\' around them as an automatic reaction. That come from practice and my brain learning automatic paths in situations. (Technical terms /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol )

Remember it works both ways. Pretty much what Icarus said. There are girls YOU know who are in the same situation and feeling just as worried about it.

TBiRD
06-24-2003, 04:08 AM
Best pick-up technique + pick-up line : Walk up to her and say Hi !

Thats it ! If she likes u , she will want to talk , if not - go to the next girl.

Talk to 20 girls , atleast 5 (possibly much more) of them (if same or slightly above your level) will react very positive. Nobody wants to be lonely , not you , not single girls.

However , this is a very well established rule that u need to follow , if u want to get anywhere :

YOU MUST APPROACH ! 99 times out of 100 ! It happens only very very rarely , that girls approach u . Don\'t wait for this to happen. Go out and getcha self a girl , its easier than u think !

You can do the blunt method , just walk up to any grl that is more or less attractive and chat her up , see how the conversation developes , close with her number/date whatever.
Or u could be more selective , and go for those who INVITE u to approach : Girls who stare at you ( positive) , double-check out u , smile at u (a smile is like an order : COME HERE AND CHAT ME UP , I LIKE WHAT I SEE)

Its all part of the game : YOU need to prove that u got atleast nuff balls to approach , and SHE does the testing : If you go for the invite - things will turn out good. If not (=look away , don\'t approach , wait for her to make a first move) She will assume you are a no confidence / whimp / looser not somebody worth her time , eventhough she found u attractive at first. How the hell can u be da man for a girl , if u already shizzle your pants @ approaching level !

Oh and when chatting up girls , DON\'T THINK! ACT !
Instead of thinking , oh what I gotta say , what I gotta do ?! (Wich will give u ntohing but excuses and selfdoubts NOT to approach) Just GO AND SAY HI. JUmp the cold water ! Everything will mostly be good from that time on. At first its cold , then u adapt - same with girls.

koolking1
06-24-2003, 04:33 AM
Hang around with friends who have sisters about your age. Get a part-time job on Saturdays where there are girls of your age also working. Be nice to a shy girl you find attractive. Lots of good advice given by others - now all you have to do is follow it while being yourself. Knowing a few good jokes to tell helps as well, girls love to laugh and have fun.

NeTwOrXx
06-24-2003, 04:34 AM
hi manchorito,

it seems that i got the same problem like you !
when i see a girl that i like...i am too shy to talk to her ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
i think that the shyness in the real problem !!!

well... pheromones and flirt hints are nothing...
when you are too shy to talk to girls !!! thats it !

many girls i know, say that im realy nice and friendly thus a real friend.
but when i try to get one of this girls...nothing... they don\'t want me as
a boyfriend ! i\'m just a good friend and nothing more !

may i got too much natural -nol ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif well no jokes...

I should try to be a bad boy... i think that many girls don\'t like realy nice guys.
when girls notice that you want a relationship with her...they block you.
girls just wanna have fun...

may i\'m wrong... ????

may someone can help us or know more ???

TBiRD
06-24-2003, 04:53 AM
\"girls just wanna have fun... \"

AND even more than that - some quality dick from a confident MAN ! Not a shy whimp !

NeTwOrXx
06-24-2003, 06:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />

some quality dick from a confident MAN ! Not a shy whimp !

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

your previous post was realy good, i will try to realize some tips !

CptKipling
06-24-2003, 06:50 AM
My only tip:

Read all the info on picking up girls and how to treat them from this Forum, all the seduction sites etc., and UNDERSTAND WHY these things work (if you dont understand then ask here), then forget most of what you read and make up your own responces.

The key word was responces, in your post you memtioned memorising the info, which probably means you wanted to repeat it parrot like. Please understand that this is BS, and will get you no where. You need to be teaching youself to respond to different situations, because every situation is different and so is every girl.

Good luck.