PDA

View Full Version : going down

furburger
06-23-2003, 07:12 PM
I just have a question for the open minded ladies here. Why do some women turn dowm being orally pleased?I am willing and quite good at it so I\'m told but alot of times the gals are very hesitant about it. Saying it is discusting etc.. I could care less about what they do to me I just like the feeling I get when I turn them on.

pelotudo
06-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the club. I love giving it just as much at getting, and getting her off is just as much fun (especially when she\'s loud, and grabs the back of my head and rips my hair...uhhh, ok, back on topic). I\'ve heard a few say it\'s b/c they\'re insecure about themselves down there, or they aren\'t comfortable enough to let you go down on them; but they\'re willing to go down on you instead; but I\'m no expert, I\'m just another guy out there trying to make sure women are happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

-Jon

Elana
06-23-2003, 07:50 PM
If you are offering, I am taking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have no idea why any woman would turn that down, unless the guy wasn\'t very good at it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Score one for Jon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I really hesitate to post about this b/c I am starting to sound like the relationship shrink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif However, since you asked I\'ll tell you what I think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I think that a lot of women are not comfortable with themselves- with their bodies and sexuality. Many women are being truthful when they deny masturbating- especially younger ones. Either they\'re reluctant to try stimulating themselves or they *do* and are ashamed to admit it. I know that\'s how it was with me for years- I felt it was so taboo to even *try* to masturbate (I\'m not big on breaking rules), but then I\'d get brave and experiment a little and feel ashamed. I didn\'t get a whole lot of pleasure out of it then. SO, when a guy, even if we were seriously dating, wanted to go down on me, I was always hesitant. I couldn\'t tell him what I liked becuase I didn\'t *know* what I liked, and that made me feel even worse. I just sort of felt like he was wasting his time down there and I didn\'t want him to get bored, so I\'d reverse the situation and he\'d stop asking uncomfortable questions. I don\'t have that problem anymore, but it took a while for me to get over that mental block I\'d thrown up- it was definitely a slow process.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question (at least from my point of view- can\'t speak for all the ladies). The way I see it, it doesn\'t matter how good you are at it (or how good you think you are) if the woman\'s mind is not in the right place- she has to want it too, and not be scared to let herself go.

bundyburger
06-23-2003, 11:59 PM
I don\'t know any solutions. I CAN tell you that it always seems to be the younger females that are like that. It\'s definetly an insecurity thing.

To quote one girl: \"I feel sorry for you being down there.\"
Me:\"Huh!? what d\'ya mean??\"
Girl: \"It\'d be disgusting. Doesn\'t it smell??\"
Me:\"NO WAY!!! Smells good. ...Tastes good. I LOVE going down on you!\"

Most girls relax after you reassure them that you LOVE being down there.

It\'s surprising how many girls haven\'t had a guy even try going down on them. No wonder they are insecure about it.

Elana
06-24-2003, 03:08 AM
I remember my top three lovers because of how talented they were at oral. If a guy has mastered the skill, it can become very addicting to a woman. Women really need to guide men, by showing them when they hit \"the\" spot. This is no time for a woman to be a lady. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

akinu
06-24-2003, 08:02 AM
Some women find it disgusting to go down with a guy and for the same reason thinks that the guy hates going down with her.

Sexyredhead
06-24-2003, 11:00 AM
There\'s also all those guys out there complaining about the \'fish\' smell that some women have. And since most women aren\'t flexible enough to get as close as a guy would be to see if they smell fishy, they can be a bit insecure about being rejected and grossing some guy out. If you\'ve never had a guy do it, or if you\'ve been with a guy who was not into giving women oral, it can be a bit intimidating.

But then a guy does it right, and you forget why you ever wanted them to stop... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
06-24-2003, 06:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I remember my top three lovers because of how talented they were at oral. If a guy has mastered the skill, it can become very addicting to a woman. Women really need to guide men, by showing them when they hit \"the\" spot. This is no time for a woman to be a lady. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I have a very long and large tongue and I can play with it very well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
06-24-2003, 06:38 PM
I have a very long and large tongue and I can play with it very well

Maybe you can knock one of my top three down. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
06-24-2003, 08:25 PM
@Skyy

Dude .. you are not meant to knock her unconcious wit dat thang. I don\'t know but the words long, large and tongue in one sentence doesn\'t sound attracting to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Elana, I am still waitin\' for your visit ... you\'d have to adjust your ranking completely. I don\'t think someone will knock me from places 1-149 that easily /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Elana
06-25-2003, 02:44 AM
Elana, I am still waitin\' for your visit ...

Let\'s pick a country and meet in the middle.

Elana
06-25-2003, 05:28 AM
I don\'t know but the words long, large and tongue in one sentence doesn\'t sound attracting to me .

It does to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
06-25-2003, 05:33 AM
Ok,ok ... but I wasn\'t talking about \"I\'ll lick you with my tongue till you get wet enough to take my long, large cock\"

In the middle ? Ok .. I guess that\'s the north pole, south pole, on the ground of the sea or russia then.

Gerund
06-25-2003, 10:47 AM
My first two experiences with girls of the female persuasion were eating pussy.

I revel in it. The taste and smell are satisfying and erotic; the first few times I did it, I felt a tingling at the base of my spine, which was absolutely wonderful. I tell you, half the time, I could just get down there and HUFF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Each girl tastes a little bit different, and responds in her own way. Licking and sucking at that wetness is a beautiful way to explore and encourage your partner\'s arousal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gerund
06-25-2003, 10:54 AM
In fact, when I had a mustache and beard, I\'d never wash up after eating pussy until I had to.

Gerund &lt;------ knows what he likes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-25-2003, 11:08 AM
In fact, when I had a mustache and beard, I\'d never wash up after eating pussy until I had to.

Gerund &lt;------ knows what he likes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That smell is better than ANY cup of coffee!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif GERUND!!! IF you ever run for President...you\'ve got my vote!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Gerund for President! He\'s for the flavor saver!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Taste like ssshicken!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Gerund
06-25-2003, 11:48 AM
&lt;chuckle&gt; Alright!

And you could head up my new governmental agency, The Ministry of Sex, and be in charge of implementing some revolutionary policies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-25-2003, 11:54 AM

&lt;chuckle&gt; Alright!

And you could head up my new governmental agency, The Ministry of Sex, and be in charge of implementing some revolutionary policies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSir! I vould ve honored Signor G! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
06-25-2003, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Furburger-
Great question...somebody had to ask!

DVK &amp; SRH-

Great responses! I have to agree w/ both of you. IMHO, I think younger and/or less secure girls tend to have more of a problem and do seem to harbor this assumption that they exude something malodorous down under. In some cases, it\'s just a matter of timing, of the month that is, so I just go w/ other types of manual stimulation...using my hands (or whatever may be handy)to please her. I find they appreciate that you are understanding of their concerns and willing to bring them pleasure at a time when they seem to be especially self-conscious about their bodies, hygeine and stuff. And, yes, some just find the whole idea to be gross...too bad for both of us.

Bundyburger-
I think you are right about the reassurance thing. If I sense that her hesitation (or refusal) to recieve oral pleasure is due to insecurity, then it is helpful for her to understand that you enjoy giving as much as they will enjoy receiving. I find that when I explain how much it turns me on and that I LOVE giving oral most girls do relax and enjoy at that point. I remember a gal who said that she just didn\'t enjoy it, which I refused to beleive...had to be something else going on. She evetually let me go down on her, so as to not disappoint me and allow me the pleasure that I derive from it. Guess what? Turned out that she DOES enjoy it, but she never had a lover who knew what the hell he was doing. But for others...no way...never ever...yuck and shtuff like that. Oh well. Of course, there are girls who just don\'t practice the best hygeine when it comes to their love muffin and there have been times that I\'ve declined. Or, perhaps, she needed to visit her gyno to be checked out for a problem of some sort that may cause things to become acutely funkified...I believe this was covered in another thread a wile back.

Anyway...great posts folks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Give me nectar or give me death! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sophie
06-26-2003, 06:58 PM
PLEASE!! tell me what do do about a man who won\'t do the oral thang. I have a very sweet \"down there\" and he just won\'t ever do it, and I didn\'t care til the last few years but now I just crave it. I need foreplay and that\'s the best there is (oral I mean, I have no hangups about mine, it\'s clean and sweet and ready). I had a lover before I was married who just did the best oral (swooningly good), and my husband just has his own hangups and doesn\'t like to go down. He never did, and I didn\'t care til recently.

Guess I should\'ve stayed virgin til I married then I wouldn\'t even know what I was missing. HA!

Elana
06-27-2003, 02:50 AM
That sucks, Sophie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I assume he get\'s the pleasure of oral from you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

pelotudo
06-27-2003, 03:51 AM
Make sure he doesn\'t get any oral until u get some...

No, better yet, make sure he doesn\'t get ANYTHING until he goes down on you. When you\'re in bed next time, pull your pants off w/o letting him take his off, then keep pushing him down there.

If you need any help, LMK; I need some practice...

-Jon

sophie
06-27-2003, 04:31 AM
That sucks, Sophie? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I assume he get\'s the pleasure of oral from you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Not much anymore...turnabout is fair play, I think. Do I have a bad attitude? Frustration is a terrible thing...

Sexyredhead
06-27-2003, 04:36 AM
I don\'t think you have a bad attitude. I think he should try it at least once to see if he really likes it or not. Kinda like that whole anal sex thing. Lots of guys want it, apparently, but their ladies won\'t even try it. Might as well try it once to see if they actually DO like it. Otherwise you can\'t be open in your sexual relationship.

Does he have anything he wants you to try that you haven\'t done before? Or is he pretty much a vanilla man?

sophie
06-27-2003, 04:43 AM
vanilla, yes that\'s a good word to describe him. I need more flavors!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bundyburger
06-27-2003, 04:53 AM
I can\'t imagine seeing a pussy without wanting to put my mouth to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Have you tried a trail of chocolate source? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bundyburger
06-27-2003, 04:58 AM
...Or even doing a total wax job one day down there and asking him to just kiss around near it. Making it TOTALLY irresistable Bewahh-hahahahahahahahaaaah... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-27-2003, 01:24 PM
PLEASE!! tell me what do do about a man who won\'t do the oral thang. I have a very sweet \"down there\" and he just won\'t ever do it, and I didn\'t care til the last few years but now I just crave it. I need foreplay and that\'s the best there is (oral I mean, I have no hangups about mine, it\'s clean and sweet and ready). I had a lover before I was married who just did the best oral (swooningly good), and my husband just has his own hangups and doesn\'t like to go down. He never did, and I didn\'t care til recently.

Guess I should\'ve stayed virgin til I married then I wouldn\'t even know what I was missing. HA!

Say huh!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif You have three things you can do love. (1) Tell\'em, \"If you can\'t lick it. You can\'t stick it!\" (2) Get\'em drunk, and take advantage of him, and boogie on his face! (3) Hope and pray! There\'s no clit that should have to go unlicked. In fact, women should put in on their application...question number 2. Do you worship nectar on a daily basis? Answer: No. Response: See ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I feel sorry for ya love...not feeling a skillful tongue slowly swirling around yer clits head until that electric feeling runs down your back and grabs you by the lower cheeks, and then the puppy licks brings you over the top and makes you pop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Tis an ugly thing to go tongueless! Every woman deserves one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just keep talking to him, about it. Things could change. Just hope the tongue monster doesn\'t start lapping you to death in your dreams. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Call me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Tootles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Whitehall
06-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Maybe you should just point out that a guy who is too squimish to please his woman orally is just NOT competitive.

You only need to speak in the past tense (as in \"former boyfriend\").

I suspect that this sentiment coming from his woman will motivate him.

MOBLEYC57
06-27-2003, 01:52 PM
Maybe you should just point out that a guy who is too squimish to please his woman orally is just NOT competitive.

You only need to speak in the past tense (as in \"former boyfriend\").

I suspect that this sentiment coming from his woman will motivate him.

Squimish is right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif When I was 15, I had intentions on trying it. Got down there, and nectar was leaking like a busted pipe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Scared me off, but the thought was burned into me thoughts. So the next time, me got me a pint of Thunderbird! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. Got a buzz, closed me eyes, stuck me tongue out a tiny bit, got the taste of nectar on me licker, and lost me FREAKING mind!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Yum Yum!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Been a nectar man every since. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Nothing like fresh nectar. It\'s the only thing that gives me grandmother\'s apple pie a run for the money!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sophie honey...I\'ll be your Huckleberry!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Crystabell
06-28-2003, 03:22 AM
Oh my, what a hot thread...yummy. I wish I had a man.....sigh...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2003, 02:05 PM
Sophie my advice to you would be do something like be in the kitchen, wear a short skirt with no panties, while your man is in there go to the fridge and grab a can of whip cream or even so honey, sit your ass on the counter and spread your legs and put the cream all over your pussy and tell him you got something warm for him to eat!
I know that drives me wild when my womann has done that and that leads to more eciting and intense f cking. I love to use my tounge and even sucking on her clit, even better slide your fingers in there while you like their clit. Damn got myself horny

furburger
06-28-2003, 03:17 PM
If it was not illegal I would open up a store for women to come in so I could orally please them. My slogan would be cum one cum all. If only I could do it full time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-28-2003, 04:20 PM
Sophie my advice to you would be do something like be in the kitchen, wear a short skirt with no panties, while your man is in there go to the fridge and grab a can of whip cream or even so honey, sit your ass on the counter and spread your legs and put the cream all over your pussy and tell him you got something warm for him to eat!
I know that drives me wild when my womann has done that and that leads to more eciting and intense f cking. I love to use my tounge and even sucking on her clit, even better slide your fingers in there while you like their clit. Damn got myself horny

Damn, that got *me* horny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-29-2003, 04:36 AM
If it was not illegal I would open up a store for women to come in so I could orally please them. My slogan would be cum one cum all. If only I could do it full time.

What an entrepreneur you are! You see what half of the public wants and you give it to them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
06-29-2003, 06:31 AM
Are you searching for coworkers or better yet, \"business\" partners ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-29-2003, 06:37 AM
Are you searching for coworkers or better yet, \"business\" partners ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy, you know you only work for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Andy
06-29-2003, 07:14 AM
Everything for the hive Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Elana
06-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Everything for the hive Elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Andy...we need to come up with a secret \"hand\" shake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
06-29-2003, 01:56 PM
I\'d rather shake your hips ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

@Sophie
I thought a long time about something that I might tell you to assist with your problem, but there was one question that came to my mind every time ... Why the hell did you marry someone who\'s obviously not satisfying you completely .. I mean .. you aren\'t a couple ... you\'re married. Why would someone marry someone who\'s not 100% Mr. or Mrs. Right ? Might sound cruel, but I\'d not even keep a relationship up in case the sexual part isn\'t what it\'s supposed to be, simply perfect that is. There might be things where the partners don\'t have to match 100% (actually it\'s better to have something not in common) but sex is definitely not among these things.

pelotudo
06-29-2003, 02:27 PM
If it was not illegal I would open up a store for women to come in so I could orally please them. My slogan would be cum one cum all. If only I could do it full time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I see one problem with this though. I mean, yes I would LOVe to make sure Elana, my GF, or a couple other select ladies know where to come when they need \"assistance\"... But just like Rob Schnider (sp?) in Deuce Biggalo, if you have a store like that, and want to be able to stay in business, you\'re going to have to take a couple for the team; and more than likely you\'re going to have to take a LOT more than a couple for the team b/c nobody else wants to and they\'re willing to pay for it from an experienced professional such as you and I... So think about that b4 we get this business venture going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2003, 04:19 PM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, that got *me* horny.

Its great to know that i could bring pleasure to your day and nights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

furburger
06-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Well it\'s all good. We would have to have certain guidelines. Number one would be cleanliness. Other that that, feeling a women pulsing at the tip of my tongue is pure heaven for me. Line em\' up I am ready!

sophie
06-30-2003, 04:27 PM
I guess I should jump back in here....Andy your question is completely fair, and I have thought along those lines often myself. I\'ve been with the same guy over 20 years, faithfully, and when I was young I liked sex (as I do now) any sex was good. And it WAS good, because we loved each other (to be honest). There is a lot to be said for that. Even though seeing myself write this, I know I am a cynic now, and I think so called love is very overrated, for many people. I see it all the time in people my age...deep subject, we get older and wiser, etc, I won\'t bore you with all that, except to say people are very different in their 20\'s than in their 40\'s. Many don\'t even stay married that long. And love (the companionship kind) can stay good, and if you\'re lucky the sex stays good too, but not for everyone.

Well, when I hit age forty I got hornier than I ever knew I could be, and I want a lot, I want it good, and I would like for this wonderful sex to be in my marriage and not outside of it. I have tried to communicate these wants and needs to my beloved, but he is ingrained in his habits and won\'t change. So for the past 5 years I have gotten more and more frustrated sexually, because he is happy with MOTGIOWQ. (I will spell that out if anyone needs me to.) But sometimes I am on top, he has no problem with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am not saying he is unfeeling or cold, he is a good man in a lot of ways, but sexually he needs to learn a lot.

During my thirties I was raising children and working, and I admit my sex drive was kind of frozen for a while (mostly due to exhaustion). So we didn\'t \"practice\" enough which I regret.

well, I\'ll stop now, that is just where I\'m coming from. Any comments welcome, I won\'t take offense (I think).

MOBLEYC57
06-30-2003, 04:41 PM
\"Stuck between a rock and a hard spot\" fits well in your case Sophie dear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Whatever you decide...I got\'cha back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Tis ashame that you\'re in your 4 0\'S WITHOUT a willing tongue. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Nectar dripping everywhere! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif As I said before on the tongue issue, and yes, it\'s my final answer...every woman should have a willing one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Good luck! Hope he changes his mind, or sees the light. What a waste of nectar!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Tootles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bundyburger
06-30-2003, 04:43 PM
*Bundy raises hand*

Man On Top, Gets Imminent Orgasm, Wife Quits ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Andy
06-30-2003, 09:52 PM
MOTGIOWQ - So your man\'s havin\' fun with some freaky klingon bitch and you don\'t care ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok, I\'ll help you .... just walk right up to her and say

\"nuqneH\"

in a strong voice ... if she looks in a way that\'s not pleasing you or answers in any way say ...

\"Hab SoSlI\' Quch!\" look angry and say \"`IwlIj jachjaj\"

now feel free to hit or stab her with a Bathleth.

burgerama1960
07-18-2004, 06:28 PM
This is such a nice thread.

It is one of my favorite desires.

telecontact
07-22-2004, 02:58 PM
What happened to good ol'

hersheys chocolate syroup, honey, or ice cream (make it ben & jerry's). How could anyone resist an attractive

woman with some of that as a topping?

DCW
07-22-2004, 03:37 PM
I will admit I was one of those guy

that was repulsed by the thought of mowing the lawn (cultural reasons I guess), I don't mind oral if it adds to the

erotic adventure.
I will admit that I am selective though, because not every woman smells the same, not to say

that their dirty but you know where I'm coming from.
Plus other factors as well like degree of hornyness and

vibe.

Sophie if your man is unwilling well I guess your just going to have to find another method of

stimulation that may satify the craving, some creativity may be involved.

DCW

dolly
08-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Hey Sophie...I have another idea for

you.

I had a reluctant man one time (my second husband), who didn't like giving oral...he loved receiving

it, though (big surprise!). When I finally got him to open up and tell me what the problem was, it was that he

didn't like all of the hair! So, he came home one day, and I was bald as an eagle, if you know what I mean!!! He

was reformed...loved it! And, actually, shaving makes it more stimulating for the woman to, or so I have

found.

Thankfully, my current fiancee loves it...hair or not...but I keep myself shaved to increase my own

pleasure!!

camusflage
08-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Thankfully, my current fiancee loves it...hair or not...but I keep myself shaved to increase my own

pleasure!!
I'm unusual in that while I keep myself shaved, it doesn't matter (much) to me whether a gal

is shaved or not. I prefer shaved, as there's no need to worry about the ever so attractive "pull that stray hair

out of the mouth after your box lunch at the Y" moment, but that's my only concern on that. As a guy, being shaved

just feels so much more sensual, as you feel EVERYTHING, which I imagine is the case with you ladies as well.

koolking1
08-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Dolly, can you elaborate a

bit on how it makes you feel better - thanks!!!

dolly
08-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Well, I guess we can just get

right down to the nitty-gritty, huh? Basically, by removing the hair, a man can apply his lips and tongue directly

to the skin not only on the interior areas of the womans genitals, but the exterior part as well. I did not know

until I shaved that the skin on the exterior is very sensitive as well. But with all that hair, you can't feel

it!!

koolking1
08-04-2004, 02:26 PM
ah ok, thanks Dolly, I sorta

thought that was it. I also know that women like to be licked at the juncture of where the legs meet the torso,

both sides - hope this helps you interested guys out there. My Sue has light hair and she doesn;t want to shave and

I've never pressed the issue, perhaps this info may change her mind.

Pancho1188
08-04-2004, 02:37 PM
ah ok, thanks

Dolly, I sorta thought that was it. I also know that women like to be licked at the juncture of where the legs meet

the torso, both sides - hope this helps you interested guys out there. My Sue has light hair and she doesn;t want to

shave and I've never pressed the issue, perhaps this info may change her mind.
Personally, I'm not all

about putting sharp objects down there, so I'm not about to ask anyone else to, either. That being said, I am fine

with it either way. They are both sexy, and each has only one unimportant drawback: hair in the mouth or scratches

on the face. I think I'll live. :lol:

koolking1
08-04-2004, 05:41 PM
I had an old girlfriend who

insisted on shaving in spite of my protestations. She had very tough wiry pubic hair and the "stubble" would

actually scratch my ding dong to the point of sex becoming unpleasurable.

dolly
08-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Whoa...not fun! Glad I

don't have that problem! Even when my stubble starts coming back, it is soft....just like the rest of me!!!!

koolking1
08-04-2004, 06:36 PM
again Dolly - thanks!!! My

Sue has soft downy hair as well so I doubt she's have that problem either. Now, for the sake of good men

everywhere, would you describe how you like it done? Merci!!!

SweetBrenda
08-04-2004, 09:59 PM
again Dolly -

thanks!!! My Sue has soft downy hair as well so I doubt she's have that problem either. Now, for the sake of

good men everywhere, would you describe how you like it done? Merci!!!Gawd!! you sound so demanding!

:POKE:
(cool!!) LOL...

dolly
08-05-2004, 05:30 AM
Well, Kool...that would be hard to

explain, because I like it done a number of different ways...it just depends on the mood I am in. Sometimes slow,

sometimes fast and teasing, concentrating on one area or another...it changes based on the circumstances.

I

am not one of these women who has to have it a certain way, or the Earth doesn't move...if you know what I mean.

The man just has to be adaptable, and note whether his partner is enjoying what he is doing. If she isn't, he'll

know! So, I guess I can't answer your question in a post...it would take 3 or 4 hours to cover all the bases...

Pancho1188
08-05-2004, 06:00 AM
Whoa...not fun!

Glad I don't have that problem! Even when my stubble starts coming back, it is soft....just like the rest of

me!!!!
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but ever rub up against a man's face with a 5 o'clock shadow?

That's what a girl feels like with stubble. It's the natural progression of continuously-shaven hair...or you

could argue the natural state of shaven hair (short, stubbley, and scratchy).

However, as I stated before, it's

usually not a big deal. You won't hear me ever complain about it. If that's my biggest problem at the moment,

then what does that say about me? :rofl:

Kramer: You can't keep this up. Don't you know what's going

to happen? Everytime you shave it, it's going to come in thicker and fuller and darker.
Jerry: Oh that's an old

wives tale.

Kramer: Is it? Look at this.

Kramer walks off-screen and opens his shirt. On-screen, Jerry reels

from the sight.

Kramer: (high pitched voice) Look at it! Look at it! And it's all me. I shaved there when I was

a lifeguard.

Jerry: Oh come on. That's genetics. That's not going to happen to me.

Kramer: Won't it? Or is

it already starting to happen?

Pancho1188
08-05-2004, 06:05 AM
Well, Kool...that

would be hard to explain, because I like it done a number of different ways...it just depends on the mood I am in.

Sometimes slow, sometimes fast and teasing, concentrating on one area or another...it changes based on the

circumstances.

I am not one of these women who has to have it a certain way, or the Earth doesn't move...if you

know what I mean. The man just has to be adaptable, and note whether his partner is enjoying what he is doing. If

she isn't, he'll know! So, I guess I can't answer your question in a post...it would take 3 or 4 hours to cover

all the bases...
A good synopsis for you, koolking, although there's much more to it:

1. All tongue

and no teeth (like the Salt 'n Peppa song)
2. Always keep them guessing (otherwise, they'll get bored)
3. The

clitoris is your best friend, so treat it well
4. When you hit a "sweet spot", you'll know as the woman usually

goes nuts and may even grab your head (or some other signal) to try to keep you there...when you hit this spot, stay

there for a while until she either orgasms or she can't take it anymore and pulls you up to put you in

Good

enough, King, or should I elaborate?

burgerama1960
08-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Just don't do too much

goofying around stay with the task and don't create alot of distractions. Let the gal lay back and enjoy. Don't

keep stopping in the middle because alot of times the gal will lose her concentration and then it is game over. Find

the pleasure spot and stay in the vacinity and get her to pop.

Numanoid
08-09-2004, 01:20 PM
I just have a

question for the open minded ladies here. Why do some women turn dowm being orally pleased?
I've only met

a few women who told me they didn't like it. Mainly because they had been with men who wouldn't or couldn't do

it right. Two of the women I met said their men would bite them and of course it would hurt. One of the girls told

me she was brought to tears because her boyfriend bit her so hard. Now why she stayed with this man for so long

I'll never know.
Anyway, she had developed a phobia about oral sex because of it.

SweetBrenda
08-10-2004, 12:21 AM
I've only met

a few women who told me they didn't like it. Mainly because they had been with men who wouldn't or couldn't do it

right. Two of the women I met said their men would bite them and of course it would hurt. One of the girls told

me she was brought to tears because her boyfriend bit her so hard. Now why she stayed with this man for so long

I'll never know.
Anyway, she had developed a phobia about oral sex because of it.Oh My God! poor girl.

never heard of such thing. I would of give him a taste of his own medecine. :trout:

bindy
08-10-2004, 05:14 AM
I think society has perpetuated the

idea that girls smell bad or even stink, and no one should smell your pussy odor. Look at all the fem. hyg. product

out there. What novice wouldn't worry about smell. I agree though, I think oral sex can be incredibly intimate

and passionate.
Bindy

Gegogi
08-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Not to rain on anyone's

parade, but ever rub up against a man's face with a 5 o'clock shadow? That's what a girl feels like with stubble.

It's the natural progression of continuously-shaven hair...or you could argue the natural state of shaven hair

(short, stubbley, and scratchy).

Lots of Asian women--especially Korean, Thai and Chinese--have

little or nothing down there, so no stubble burns when you go south. One of my former girlfriends--Thai--didn't

shave and only had 4 or 5 small hairs around her kitty. She had none whatsoever under her arms and on her legs. She

could never figure out why there were so many TV ads for women's shaving products...

Comptek56
08-12-2004, 09:56 AM
I have found to have longer

lasting relationships when I have been able to orally satisfy my partner! I don't know why any woman would not

want to have her man do so.

Emmiefree
09-19-2004, 01:22 PM
I just have a

question for the open minded ladies here. Why do some women turn dowm being orally pleased?I am willing and quite

good at it so I\'m told but alot of times the gals are very hesitant about it. Saying it is discusting etc.. I

could care less about what they do to me I just like the feeling I get when I turn them on.
I guess I

was lucky. My first partner ever taught me the wonders of oral sex. I just wish that my partners afterwards were as

able as he was. I am a little shy about it now, because of my size. However, he did not teach me that sperm was

almost pure salt. Now I enjoy it tremendously, as long as he knows what he is doing. As for returning the favor, I

will go down till the cows come home, as long as I don't have to swallow.

SweetBrenda
09-19-2004, 03:44 PM
I guess I was

lucky. My first partner ever taught me the wonders of oral sex. I just wish that my partners afterwards were as able

as he was. I am a little shy about it now, because of my size. However, he did not teach me that sperm was almost

pure salt. Now I enjoy it tremendously, as long as he knows what he is doing. As for returning the favor, I will go

down till the cows come home, as long as I don't have to swallow.*Giggles* now

there's a way to put it. Ayyy Emmie LOL

Swallowing is not one of my

favorite things to do but it all depends in how well everything is going.

I guess is only fair to do something good for the one that is making you feel nice

too.:lovestruc

Gegogi
09-19-2004, 05:45 PM
"...he did not teach me that

sperm was almost pure salt."

It's also extremely alkaline (high pH value) and thus is good for you,

offsetting a build up of acids in your body. Shallow and you'll improve your health and make me happy. Well,

that's what I tell my girlfriends...

DCW
09-19-2004, 06:07 PM
It's also extremely

alkaline (high pH value) and thus is good for you, offsetting a build up of acids in your body. Shallow and you'll

improve your health and make me happy. Well, that's what I tell my girlfriends...

Tell them it's

high in protein and good for the skin.

DCW

SweetBrenda
09-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Tell them it's

high in protein and good for the skin.

DCWLaughing!!! Gegogi I hope you know that sounded

more like a bunch of bolony ,,right? LOL but ehem you almost convinced me thou

(not)
:POKE:

Omg! you are too funny DCW too! hahahaha!

a.k.a.
09-19-2004, 08:11 PM
I don’t see what’s so special about

swallowing sperm.
Swallowing an entire penis (deep throat). Now THAT’S special.

Numanoid
09-20-2004, 09:00 AM
As for returning the

favor, I will go down till the cows come home, as long as I don't have to

swallow.

Swallowing is not one of my favorite things to do but it all depends in

how well everything is going.

I guess is only fair to do something good for the one that is making you feel nice

too.
A woman I knew told me that eating celery with certain fruits can help improve the taste of

semen. So I began eating celery on a regular basis. I was told 3 days straight for it to get into the system then

at least twice a week to maintain, which I still do to this day. The last two women I've been with did

swallow and made comments about me not tasting bad at all. Just goes to show that you are what you eat.
If

you have the bucks you can also check this stuff out - www.semenex.com (http://www.semenex.com)

camusflage
09-20-2004, 09:25 AM
Celery and pineapple =

good.
alcohol, onions, and garlic = bad

Gegogi
09-20-2004, 02:39 PM
I read somewhere celery makes women

horny.

Numanoid
09-20-2004, 03:08 PM
I read somewhere

celery makes women horny.I never heard that one before. Perhaps some women would like to respond?

DanTHEman
09-20-2004, 03:46 PM
Wow.. Some very

interesting stuff here. Celery making it taste better? Hmm I'll have to try that. I have heard that certain foods

(fruits mainly) do make it taste better, but Celery is a new one for me. Anyway, nice to see I'm not the only one

running into this lately. Never had I met a woman that didn't enjoy me going down on her and pleasing her orally

until my most recent girlfriend. I too love to please my girl in any way, including with oral sex, I enjoy it and

have never had any complaints, in fact the total opposite.

I'm not sure if it's to do with the way she was raised, or cultural differences (she is part

Korean), but she's a bit 'different' about her approach to sex. She does not like foreplay, and goes straight for

intercourse. She also prefers fast, hard quickies over slow, sensual lovemaking, and loves mirrors. BUT, once she's

had her orgasm, she's done no matter what. Not, for a guy, this is cool at first, but not good for long term

relationship. I like to take my time and 'work it' for a while. It seems more fulfilling than just quickies all

the time. Anyway, in the 1 1/2 years that we dated, she only recently, about 4 months ago let me go down on her

ONCE.. Oh, she enjoyed it.. She moaned and wiggled like crazy, and even said she had the most intense orgasm she's

had in a long while, and she sure let loose that night, actually letting me do 'the works' on her, foreplay, slow

lovemaking gradually working up to a sex frenzy and back to a slow groove, this night love making went for hours

instead of the usual 20 minutes, so I know she not only enjoyed it, but really got her to open up and be

adventurous. BUT then proceeded to tell me that she prefers straight intercourse over oral. She has never explained

why.. I guess it's just something some girls are simple not comfortable with.:blink:

CollegeStudent
09-21-2004, 08:27 PM
What can I say? I wanna go

down so bad I can taste it *pun intended*

Emmiefree
09-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Well, I do have to admit that it

is a good skin conditioner. As for celery making it taste better.. I am not sure aobut that one..LOL I would have to

try it to see.. but in order to do that, I need a partner..LOL

top_dawwgs
09-22-2004, 02:30 PM
How old are you? lol

DanTHEman
09-22-2004, 03:00 PM
What can

I say? I wanna go down so bad I can taste it *pun intended*Here here dude!.. :cheers:

Well, I do have to admit that it is a good skin conditioner. As for celery making it taste

better.. I am not sure aobut that one..LOL I would have to try it to see.. but in order to do that, I need a

partner..LOL
I could use a test subject myself now that I'm newly single.. That's it.. I'm on a

mission! :thumbsup:

Numanoid
09-22-2004, 11:28 PM
Well, I do have

to admit that it is a good skin conditioner. As for celery making it taste better.. I am not sure aobut that

one..LOL I would have to try it to see.. but in order to do that, I need a partner..LOLOnce you have a

partner have him eat the celery for a few days straight, and then take the taste test.

Emmiefree
09-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Thanks Numanoid.. I will have to

try that...

Skye
09-23-2004, 11:53 AM
Hmm...is a few days

sufficient for one's reproductive systems to clear / change the way one tastes?

I don't know if its true or

not.....but I do recall someone on this forum once said it take 2-3 weeks...but I could be wrong.

Pancho1188
09-23-2004, 01:00 PM
Sperm can be completely

replenished in about three days. In other words, if you started changing your diet and expelled or depleted your

current reserves, you would probably have complete turnover within that period.

koolking1
09-23-2004, 01:56 PM
You can add coffee to the

list of things that make sperm taste not so delicious.

DanTHEman
09-23-2004, 03:20 PM
I would imagine coffee would

makes 'things' taste a bit bitter.. I do know that some fruits and vegetables make it tast better, but wonder

what 'sweets' (candy, cake, and things with high sugar or fructose content) will do for it.. Hmmm?

"Honey, I

want to experiment on something.. Are you willing to give me lots of BJ's for a while and tell me if you notice a

difference?" Sounds like fun! For us guys at least.. :) I think this is an experiment that may take several

years to complete. You know.. Lot's of different kinds of fruits, veggies, sweets and other foods to try, right

guys?:thumbsup:

Numanoid
09-23-2004, 10:32 PM
You can add

coffee to the list of things that make sperm taste not so delicious.Other

things add to the nasty taste is tuna, asparagus, beef, alcohol and cigarrettes.

Numanoid
09-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Sperm can be

completely replenished in about three days. In other words, if you started changing your diet and expelled or

depleted your current reserves, you would probably have complete turnover within that period.Yeah I forgot

to mention that you have to empty out the foul tasting semen first, before the new and improved can be appreciated.

And it didn't take me 2 to 3 weeks.

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 09:38 AM
I have this question for a

while. What do you have in your mind while he's going down on you? My mind seems to just wander off and so it's

difficult to reach an orgasm. Girls, what do you focus on at the time?

dolly
11-20-2004, 10:14 AM
If your mind is wandering, he's not

doing it right!!!!! I can't think of anything at the time, other than what my man is doing!!!!!!!

Numanoid
11-20-2004, 10:46 AM
I'm a guy but I have to agree

with Dolly.

MOBLEYC57
11-20-2004, 10:58 AM
I have this

question for a while. What do you have in your mind while he's going down on you? My mind seems to just wander off

and so it's difficult to reach an orgasm. Girls, what do you focus on at the time?Someone say chow time!?

60 minutes is the minimum daily requirement (MDR)! Anything less than that, and I, for one, would be pressing

charges! :twisted:

Geezweez! :sad: If your mind's wondering off while your mate is robbing you of your nectar,

there's definitely something wrong! :blink: Could be mental, could be your mate's lack of knowledge on the many

different techniques of feasting off yer goodies, but, something is definitely lacking.:drunk: I've only met one

that didn't really get into, but that changed with some serious eating time:lovestruc

dolly
11-20-2004, 11:41 AM
AMEN!!!!!!

Newbie gal, if he

doesn't know how to do it so that your mind doesn't wander, try telling him what to do. From my experience, most

men don't mind if you give them instruction once they see that they can make you walk across the bed on your

shoulderblades!!!

CollegeStudent
11-20-2004, 12:24 PM
AMEN!!!!!!

Newbie gal, if he doesn't know how to do it so that your mind doesn't wander, try

telling him what to do. From my experience, most men don't mind if you give them instruction once they see that

they can make you walk across the bed on your shoulderblades!!!

Ok, thats just turning me on.. :)

Who needs to be "gone down on" right now?

culturalblonde
11-20-2004, 12:57 PM
I have

this question for a while. What do you have in your mind while he's going down on you? My mind seems to just

wander off and so it's difficult to reach an orgasm. Girls, what do you focus on at the time?

If

your mind is wandering, try watching an x-rated movie during the act or go down on him too (at the same time).

Also, read romantic novels (even porno), so you can recreate the fantasy in your mind. And communicate what you

want (communication is the key). Most (I didn't say ALL) (oral pleasing) men like thinking that they are the king

of oral sex... ego thing I guess. So be careful not to hurt his feelings when you confront him with your

needs/wants. You know your body better than your partner, so it's important that you tell him. Otherwise, it can

get boring and at times painful.

koolking1
11-20-2004, 01:21 PM
Communication is most

important. Women should speak up if their lover isn't quite "getting it". Just tell him, if he's already down

there it means he's willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel good, so, just help him along. Don't be shy

about it cause he's not going to mind getting some useful tips.

bjf
11-20-2004, 01:34 PM
some women are just frigid, let's face

it.

koolking1
11-20-2004, 01:35 PM
My girlfriend and I are in

the swinging scene. Often this means that the woman I happen to be with usually has never been with me before so

it's sometimes doubly hard to give them an orgasm (very common amongst men and women in swinging is that orgasms

are more difficult to achieve, surprisingly enough). What I have been doing for some time now is to take the

woman's hand and place it on her mound and let her do the "work" of getting her clitoris ready for further play.

In the meantime, I caress her nipples and gently stroke her collarbone, eyebrows, etc. but stay away from the pubic

region which she, for the moment, has all to herself. I suspect that doing this enables her to begin fantasing as

the two seem to go hand in hand, so to speak. I wait a bit and ask her then what she would like. Often, they will

orgasm from self-stimulation and then be ready for some wilder times. It works for me.

koolking1
11-20-2004, 01:39 PM
"some women are just frigid,

let's face it."

Well, there must be at least a few frigid women in this world but I'd be willing to wager

that quite a few women who are seemingly frigid really aren't at all, they just haven't had the right stimulation

yet. Giving head may not be the solution.

bjf
11-20-2004, 02:04 PM
maybe........

koolking1
11-20-2004, 02:30 PM
hey I'm no real expert at

it myself so I let my bi girlfriend do it - she's pretty good at it.

dolly
11-20-2004, 03:49 PM
"Well, there must be at least a few

frigid women in this world but I'd be willing to wager that quite a few women who are seemingly frigid really

aren't at all, they just haven't had the right stimulation yet."

AMEN TO THAT, TOO!!!!!!!! It really all

comes down to being relaxed enough to enjoy yourself without all the hangups and taboos, and communicate with each

other. Hell, I have even known some men who didn't enjoy receiving oral sex.......until I got hold of them that

is!

koolking1
11-20-2004, 03:51 PM
how does one get a hold of

you Dolly?

dolly
11-20-2004, 03:56 PM
It all depends on what you mean by

"getting a hold of".....

koolking1
11-20-2004, 03:57 PM
laughing here, much the same

as you meant.

dolly
11-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Well, in that case, I'd have to

say....with both hands, definitely.

koolking1
11-20-2004, 04:02 PM
good!!!!!!!!!!

Numanoid
11-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Hell, I have even known

some men who didn't enjoy receiving oral sex.......until I got hold of them that is!

The only time I

didn't like it was when a young lady somehow thought I would enjoy her dragging her teeth across my penis.

Yeeouch!!

koolking1
11-20-2004, 04:49 PM
"The only time I didn't

like it was when a young lady somehow thought I would enjoy her dragging her teeth across my penis. Yeeouch!!".

That's happened to me too, only thing worse is a woman who shaves down there and leaves a bit of a stubble". But,

nonetheless, not a reason to kick them out of bed!!!

dolly
11-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Was she an idiot? I would think

that biting would tend to get a man OUT of the mood....I know that if that happens to me, it's one quick way for a

man to get kicked in the head, not only out of the bed!!!!

As for your comment about shaving, Kool.......if a

woman leaves the stubble, that is just rude. I shave every morning, just to prevent that little issue. I figure,

if a man can shave his face every day, I can shave any and all areas where his face may be during the

day..........it's only rigt to have everything be "kissably" soft and smooth.......

koolking1
11-20-2004, 05:00 PM
I have to admit that in both

instances the women were really trying to please me. The biting one really just happened to have very sharp razor

like edges to her teeth. The shaved one has very wiry hair to begin with and, although we are no longer together,

she was a real love.

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 06:08 PM
some women are just

frigid, let's face it.
I know I'm not.:lovestruc

Newbie gal
11-20-2004, 06:15 PM
If your

mind is wandering, try watching an x-rated movie during the act
That actually helps but what if there

isn't a movie on. I just don't know what to focus on at the time. I worry that I'm one of the few who got this

problem. That last 2 times he went down on me, nothing happened as I couldn't focus. I just faked it in order not

to make him feel bad, but I really don't want to do that anymore. :sad:

culturalblonde
11-20-2004, 11:35 PM
Stress or worry will

cause you to lose focus. Ask your partner what he fantasies about, it may turn you on. Focus on your pleasure and

your bodily sensations, instead of letting your mind stray.

bjf
11-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Newbie Gal: Just focus on every

sensation. It will help a great deal. And don't think about the end result at all. Feeling each sensation to

its fullest extent is the end result.

Numanoid
11-21-2004, 05:22 AM
Was she an idiot? I would

think that biting would tend to get a man OUT of the mood....
The way I yelled out she knew I didn't like

it. I stopped her at that point telling her that's enough. I later asked if she would like it if I was to drag my

teeth across her vaginal area would she enjoy it?? She was more careful after that.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 07:13 AM
Stress

or worry will cause you to lose focus. Ask your partner what he fantasies about, it may turn you on. Focus on your

pleasure and your bodily sensations, instead of letting your mind stray.
I know what he fantasises about

and I don't like it.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 07:17 AM
Newbie Gal: Just

focus on every sensation. It will help a great deal. And don't think about the end result at all. Feeling each

sensation to its fullest extent is the end result.
I'll keep trying.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 07:18 AM
The way I

yelled out she knew I didn't like it. I stopped her at that point telling her that's enough. I later asked if she

would like it if I was to drag my teeth across her vaginal area would she enjoy it?? She was more careful after

that.
Maybe she thinks it's just like men biting women's nipples.

koolking1
11-21-2004, 08:24 AM
Newbie Gal: are you into

having your nipples bit? I know one woman from my past who's completely into it.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 09:01 AM
Newbie Gal:

are you into having your nipples bit? I know one woman from my past who's completely into it.
I've got

bitten and I don't like it. It hurts.

Gegogi
11-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Sucessful nipple pleasuring is a

matter of learning her individual preferences. Some like it rough, some medium and some soft. Some don't like even

soft bitting but love nipple sucking...

Have_Courage
11-21-2004, 12:54 PM
##########

belgareth
11-21-2004, 12:58 PM
BTW, is it

possible for females to achieve orgasm by caressing (hand & tongue) on the breast or nipples alone?

Definately! But it can take a lot of time and work.

Have_Courage
11-21-2004, 01:16 PM
##########

Numanoid
11-21-2004, 01:57 PM
I agree. The

upper quadrant of the breast is sensitive to touch as well, so is the outer region of the nipple rather than the

centre. Best to ask. BTW, is it possible for females to achieve orgasm by caressing (hand & tongue) on the breast or

nipples alone?
I knew a woman that could climax while being touched very lightly on the upper part of her

breasts. I mean very lighthly, like barely touching. She could also climax while being licked lightly from

the base of the skull to the back of the neck. She told me she even climaxed while having her hair done.

belgareth
11-21-2004, 02:11 PM
She told me she

even climaxed while having her hair done.
That could make being a hairdresser interesting :lol:

top_dawwgs
11-21-2004, 02:41 PM
wow this is all interesting.

Numanoid
11-21-2004, 02:46 PM
That could make being a

hairdresser interesting :lol:

Indeed!
I asked her if the hairdresser noticed and she said yes because

she couldn't hide it. The hairdresser told her that he's met a few other women who could do the same.

Since

this girl one of my favorite things to do during foreplay is to get behind the girl and kiss and lick from the back

of the neck to the base of the skull while lightly fondling her breasts. But none of them since have climaxed that

way.

Have_Courage
11-21-2004, 02:47 PM
##########

belgareth
11-21-2004, 02:49 PM
That's something my SO really

enjoys. After she showers, if she's in a playful mood she'll ask me to rub lotion on her back. Of course I work

around to the front while kissing the back of her neck. Watching me in the mirror while I rub lotion on her stomach

and breasts while kissing her neck drives her utterly wild.

top_dawwgs
11-21-2004, 02:50 PM
i think its more of a mind

thing. Its hard to explain, but ive heard that if your really relaxed and think about it enough you can actually

feel as if its happeneing. I imagine thats how this occurs.

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Come to

think of it, is dreaming part of the subconcious? Orgasm in dreams? Similar to wet-dreams some boys

experience?
It's very common. It happened to me many times. I'm surprised boys don't know about it.

:think:

BassMan
11-21-2004, 05:11 PM
It's very

common. It happened to me many times. I'm surprised boys don't know about it. :think:It's rather a bit

more difficult for a male to climax based on purely mental stimulation. It's the primary reason that "orgasm on

command" is easier to teach a female subbie than a male.

-Bass

Newbie gal
11-21-2004, 05:14 PM
It's rather a

bit more difficult for a male to climax based on purely mental stimulation. It's the primary reason that "orgasm on

command" is easier to teach a female subbie than a male.
Men are more physical and women are more

mental/emotional. I love being a woman !:lovestruc

MOBLEYC57
11-21-2004, 07:36 PM
It's very

common. It happened to me many times. I'm surprised boys don't know about it. :think:
Don't be suprised

'cause most boys don't. :nono:

Gegogi
11-21-2004, 11:24 PM
"It's rather a bit more

difficult for a male to climax based on purely mental stimulation. It's the primary reason that "orgasm on command"

is easier to teach a female subbie than a male."
Actually I can if I'm worked up enough. The sound of

my lover's moan or sudden sight of her wet pussy can set me off without touching. It's not as intense and I'm

usually good for another go soon afterwards.

One of my girlfriends used to continue to have orgasms for 10 or

15 minutes after we finished sex. The weird part was it was often as we were walking out the door. Once we were on

the dad burn sidewalk. She'd get weak in the knees and have to steady herself on me or a wall to keep from falling

over. Dang, I wish I cound do that!

DCW
11-22-2004, 09:35 AM
What about women who "break water"

during orgasm?
Quite a phenomenon.

DCW

Newbie gal
11-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Don't be suprised 'cause most boys don't.
I thought guys will discuss things

like that between yourselves. My girl friends and I have a lot of sex talk and so we know who can climax faster and

how thye like things done and of course what guys do. The only thing I still have problems is that question I

raised before. None of my girl friends can understand. :type:

Newbie gal
11-23-2004, 08:40 PM
What about women

who "break water" during orgasm?
Quite a phenomenon. DCW
None of my girl friends experienced that, but

I'm sure this happens to some random girls.

DCW
11-23-2004, 09:19 PM
None of my girl

friends experienced that, but I'm sure this happens to some random girls.

I was told that the

technique can be learned.

DCW

Newbie gal
11-23-2004, 09:49 PM
We aren't keen on it at all.

Numanoid
12-03-2004, 01:47 PM
What about women who

"break water" during orgasm?
Quite a phenomenon.
DCWI met a woman who could do that. She showed me by

masturbating. Strange thing is she could ejaculate vaginally as well as through the urethra.

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 03:41 PM
I met a woman who

could do that. She showed me by masturbating. Strange thing is she could ejaculate vaginally as well as through the

urethra.
Sounds like you needed a snorkel! :think:

Numanoid
12-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Sounds like you

needed a snorkel! :think:They were separate orgasms. She wouldn't ejaculate from both at the same time.

She could rub her clitoris and then gush (looked like a lot of urine spraying out...quite messy) and/or she could

finger herself very rapidly and ejaculate vaginally but it wasn't near as much fluid and the fluid looked

different.

MOBLEYC57
12-03-2004, 04:15 PM
They were

separate orgasms. She wouldn't ejaculate from both at the same time. She could rub her clitoris and then gush

(looked like a lot of urine spraying out...quite messy) and/or she could finger herself very rapidly and ejaculate

vaginally but it wasn't near as much fluid and the fluid looked different.Yes, they are two different

animals. Cleanse your thoughts of it being messy ... for it is a GOOD THING to be a part of/cause of such

outstanding responses. :cheers: "Squirt baby! Squirt!" :lovestruc

Newbie gal
12-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Guys always like it messy.

Numanoid
12-05-2004, 05:08 AM
Guys always

like it messy.True. I wasn't complaining.

Newbie gal
12-05-2004, 08:15 AM
I never really understand

though. I just know.

Leticia
03-18-2006, 02:36 AM
Well mines natural, I put some

there too, since it's quite thick.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Well mines

natural, I put some there too, since it's quite thick.

Excuse me, but what's natural? :blink:
You

put some of what where too? :blink:
Whattis thick? :blink:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Leticia
03-21-2006, 06:59 PM
My muff, my boyfriend likes it

natural.

Gegogi
03-22-2006, 02:16 PM
I prefer it silky smooth.

Becky69
03-23-2006, 02:19 AM
So is mine.

MOBLEYC57
03-23-2006, 05:59 AM
My muff, my

boyfriend likes it natural.

I would hope so!!

MUFF ... no meat by products, no artificial flavors,

no artificial coloring, sugar free, and definitely no flour-looking coverings. :thumbsup: YummyUp! :box:

InternationalPlayboy
03-23-2006, 06:59 AM
I've got mixed

feelings about them. My formative years were the 1970s with Penthouse magazine, so I really hated it when the fad

was to be clean shaven. That is until I discovered a woman I know and admire keeps hers hairless. Now my attitude is

kind of even about it. But I've got to say that even though the women of the 21st century are beautiful, there's

still something about a 1970s era woman that moves me when I see a movie or old picture from that time period.

CptKipling
03-23-2006, 09:26 AM
no artificial

coloring,

Anyone actual know anyone that dyed their muff?

If so, any interesting colours or

patterns? Just curious ;)

belgareth
03-23-2006, 09:47 AM
I can't find it now but I read

somewhere recently about a young woman who dyed her pubic hair green and tattoed "Keep off the grass" above it.

According to the article a doctor noticed it when she needed an emergency appendectomy. It was in something I read

about funny medical experiences.

Mtnjim
03-23-2006, 10:52 AM
I can't find it

now but I read somewhere recently about a young woman who dyed her pubic hair green and tattoed "Keep off the grass"

above it. According to the article a doctor noticed it when she needed an emergency appendectomy. It was in

something I read about funny medical experiences.

I saw that too! I can't remember where either. And

they say the knees go first!:lol:

thenoser
03-23-2006, 11:19 AM
yeah, i remember that too. the

doctor left a note saying he was sorry that he had to mow her lawn. it had to do with things that have been heard

during doctor's visits, i think.

NaughtieGirl
03-23-2006, 02:56 PM
A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room, when a young woman with purple hair styled

into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered. It was quickly

determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduledfor immediate surgery. When she

was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green, and above

it there was a tattoo that read, "Keep off the grass."

Once the

surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on thepatient's

dressing, which said, "Sorry, had to mow the lawn."
Submitted by RN no name

And

then go

here:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?

t=15651 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15651)

Sooo... what is going down in this thread? Memory cells? :lol:

CptKipling
03-23-2006, 03:13 PM
lol that's good, but I always

assumed it was an urban myth. Still, I had never heard the full story before, thanks NG

dolly
03-23-2006, 08:05 PM
That is a funny one.....

Just

FYI....a couple of my female friends and I did a sort of "poll" amongst our gentlemen friends, as to whether they

preferred a woman's area to be completely "natural", just "trimmed", or smooth shaven. Between the 3 of us, we

talked to 37 men, and the results were quite interesting. Only 3 said they preferred the completely natural muff, 5

said that they preferred the trimmed or groomed women (still having some hair), and the remainder preferred the

hairless women. We all thought that it was interesting that the few who liked hair had never had sex with a

clean-shaven woman. Several of the ones who said that they preferred hairless women said that they did not have

that preference until they had been with one who shaved. I guess this is one of those times where you can say "you

don't know what you're missing until you try it".

Leticia
03-25-2006, 01:39 AM
So is

mine. You mean natural or smooth?

NaughtieGirl
03-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Very interesting poll,

Dolly. Thank you.

Gegogi
03-25-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm glad most women don't prefer

hairless or smooth men! It's really a high maintenance endeavor.

Some Asian women--not all of course--Japanese

tend to be hairy--are naturally smooth or nearly hairless down there. Some of my Korean, Chinese, Filipinas and Thai

GFs had nothing to shave, pits, legs or crotch.

But, yeah, once you're gotten used to a smooth one it's

difficult to enjoy a heathly lawn.

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2006, 06:53 PM
That is a funny

one.....

Just FYI....a couple of my female friends and I did a sort of "poll" amongst our gentlemen friends, as

to whether they preferred a woman's area to be completely "natural", just "trimmed", or smooth shaven. Between the

3 of us, we talked to 37 men, and the results were quite interesting. Only 3 said they preferred the completely

natural muff, 5 said that they preferred the trimmed or groomed women (still having some hair), and the remainder

preferred the hairless women. We all thought that it was interesting that the few who liked hair had never had sex

with a clean-shaven woman. Several of the ones who said that they preferred hairless women said that they did not

have that preference until they had been with one who shaved. I guess this is one of those times where you can say

"you don't know what you're missing until you try it".

Sounds about right. :thumbsup: I kinda like

being able to see what I'm eating, but I guess I'd like the shaven - completely shaven than the cavegirl look.

Regardless, I enjoy wearing that glazed smile! :box: :run:

Becky69
03-26-2006, 02:39 PM
You mean natural

or smooth?
Right now it's pretty hairy, but in the summertime I completely shave it smooth.

MOBLEYC57
03-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Right now it's

pretty hairy, but in the summertime I completely shave it smooth.

It's yours to do as you please. You

only have to please you, then your lover. Pretty much, that's all that matters.

I do enjoy being able to see

every crack and cranny, but believe you me, I won't turn down lunch just because I have to eat through the grass!!~

:drunk:

Leticia
03-30-2006, 04:11 AM
Right now it's

yep, me too

dolly
04-04-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm glad most women

don't prefer hairless or smooth men! It's really a high maintenance endeavor.

I dated a man (for a

while) who did shave everything. I had been with men who "trimmed", but never one who shaved completely. It was

actually pretty cool.....at least I didn't have to worry about getting stray hairs stuck in my teeth...

tim929
04-15-2006, 05:52 AM
Im waiting for you girls to do a

poll on back hair...that one would be both fun and informative:rofl:

luxveritas
04-15-2006, 03:21 PM
I gave it a shave once out of

curiosity. I emphasize ONCE!!! I prefer a trimmed or bald girl but am far less demanding after my experience.

NZ_Lioness
04-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Well! I must say that this is a VERY interesting conversation you guys are having here!!! Bits of which are VERY

hot!!!! :thumbsup: Tell you what, I'd be one of the first customers at your "cum one cum all" shop!!!! :rofl:

That's what sucks about being single... In 10 freakin' months i've only been laid ONCE!!!! (it's been ten months

since my bf broke up with me and completely broke my heart, still trying to get over him... :( we were together for

almost five years!!!!:frustrate ) pleasuring yourself isn't as fun as having someone there to cuddle and kiss and

all that other good stuff...

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM
pleasuring

yourself isn't as fun as having someone there to cuddle and kiss and all that other good stuff...

Well I'll be!!! :drunk: I've never heard that coming from a woman! :box:

Mobley! Is that you!? :blink:

You've changed my mind, Lady L ... That is so fer true! :thumbsup: I've always heard, "I've got my vibrator" or

"I've got my finger."

Hang in there, you'll be just fine ... when it's time. :wub:

gaf
04-19-2006, 09:56 PM
pleasuring

yourself isn't as fun as having someone there to cuddle and kiss and all that other good

stuff...

True..
Last year I went through a stage of LOTS of one night stands but even found that

too empty so gave it up for the quality lovin' , meet a fantastic woman but she's living overseas now. Miss the

sex, but more the physical touch and warmth. Yeah sure I can err, help myself but thats not the same. (ohh god I've

been watching too much oprah!) :LOL:
Getting back to the shaving thing,
I prefer a woman with a bit of a

"trim" and to look like a woman, hell I don't want to have sex with someone that looks like a 12yo girl, I'm a

hairy dude so return the favour. :thumbsup:
re: squirting.
Once was with a woman that completly soaked my bed

, had to sleep on the couch for two days! She was soooo embarrased , I just said "don't worry, at least you enjoyed

yourself" :LOL:

Leticia
06-06-2006, 03:23 AM
Right now it's

Yeah, I see it on your profile photo.

Nice bush BTW.