PDA

View Full Version : To everyone's favorite forum member........

Elana
06-23-2003, 04:14 PM
It is a special day here at L-S.
Today happens to be the sweetest, most lovable, kindest members birthday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SRH and DVK have been doing back flips all day knowing that he will soon be of legal age.
Enticing purchased some new sexy lingerie for the occasion.

FTR wrote Jason the most beautiful, touching poem, but she never finished it because she could not find the right words that rhymed with piece of crap. You suck and you can kiss my [bad word] ass you [bad word]. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color=\"red\">[b]HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, TALLMACKY! </font>

MOBLEYC57
06-23-2003, 04:33 PM
{[bad word] piece of crap. YOU WERE BORN AND RAISED IN GAP!}

TMack!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wild Child! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Somebody spank\'em!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif How old is the young pup? May you get to see 100 more, and then run into an old lady wearing mones, but forget mones existed. And may she cause you put on your dingy dentures to smile, and follow her where ever she goes, begging to hump her ankle saying, \"want sum candy little girl?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Way to go El! TMack - you\'re almost legal...I guess that means you\'ll have to learn to clean up your room. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

upsidedown
06-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Happy Birthday TM! I\'m guessing you\'re partying tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pelotudo
06-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Whaddup, Happy BDAY TMAC.

Go forth and make us proud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

seadove
06-23-2003, 08:57 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
06-24-2003, 01:09 AM
Happy Birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
06-24-2003, 11:20 AM
*back flip*

DVK and I have been doing out best to get reaaaaaaalllly flexible for your birthday celebration. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Make us proud, TM.

Happy birthday, babe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-24-2003, 08:55 PM
Oh, yeah, did I mention I practice yoga? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif He better hope he gets some rest before *we* get there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Happy birthday, TMack. Hope it\'s a good one.

Andy
06-24-2003, 09:25 PM
Am I too late ? Am I too late ? Happy birthdaaaay Mack.