PDA

View Full Version : Advice on what to try

karen
06-23-2003, 03:56 PM
I am completely new to pheromones and need some advice. I just bought the PI/w and lavender -nol. I am trying to attract men (more flirting, more attention). I wore a combination of both of these products today and I did not see any reactions that were at all different than normal (positive or negative). I have seen a lot of posts about the PCC and PI/w combination. So I am wondering if I should get some PCC and try that. Or if I should keep trying with what I have (I do really like the smell of the lavender -nol). Or maybe I should try something else altogether? Do you usually have to wear the pheromones for a while before you start seeing reactions or is it usually the first time you wear them?

upsidedown
06-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Hi Karen, welcome to the forum.

Don\'t judge them on just one day\'s usage. Wear them for a few weeks. Try different dosages....put on less one day, add more the next. Just keep track of the reactions with the different dosages. That will help you learn what dosage work\'s best for you.

You\'ve got some good products there for the reactions you want to get from men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

upsidedown
06-23-2003, 07:49 PM
Karen.

I guess being a typical guy, I decided to give you advice on the women\'s products when I\'ve never actually tried them. Probably wasn\'t a great idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

In response to your original question, one of the ladies has told me that you\'re not going to get a whole lot of sexual reactions without some cops. PI/w and the EO are both -nol based. PI/w is -nol with some cops, but it does not have enough copulins in it to have any effect, so you\'re probably going to have to boost it with PCC or you won\'t get any results except people talking your ear off and you\'ll feel a little spacy from all the -nol. The -nol content in the EO\'s is quite high so I\'m told.

So, you might want to consider the PCC. Good luck.

Elana
06-23-2003, 07:54 PM
I like APC with some NPA/w

DaVinciKittie
06-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Hi Karen. Welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have only recently seen success with Pi/w (I\'ll post that story in a minute), and it has not been sexual in nature. Got my guy friend *REAL* chatty tho (not the best experience since it was in the middle of a movie and he wasn\'t whispering). I\'m expecially fond of PCC, but I don\'t wear it to attract guys, I just like that stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I\'ve done limited testing with The Edge (TE/w) and it seemed somewhat successful- that\'s my next round of experiments. The first product I tried, though, is my favorite for sexual type hits- Alter Ego (AE/w). When I wear this one, I get stares and turned heads all over the place. A guy asked me out a few weeks ago when I was wearing this (he was actually working in the store and I was a customer!) and later told me he felt \"compelled\" to speak to me that day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Anyway, you\'ve got PI/w and lavender -nol, so I\'d say get some cops (PCC or EW- PCC smells really great but it\'s roll on and I believe is much less concentrated that EW. Depends on how you want to use it as to which you should get) to go with the nol, and look into AE/w. I don\'t think there are many women who\'re actively using it here, so it\'d be nice to get some more input on it. You want to be careful on your dosages too. I was overdoing the PI/w until very recently and it kept frustrating me that I was seeing absolutely no results with it. When I had the movie theater experience, I had one drop on my shirt collar and one spread into my hair along with my styling products. I\'ve found that when I wear 2 or more drops in a limited area on my skin I don\'t get visible results, so go easy on it. Start with one drop and work up from there if you need to (and try the one drop a couple of times, even if you don\'t see anything), and try putting it on your clothes, in your hair, spread out in a lotion on your arms or legs, etc. Anyway, HTH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif