PDA

View Full Version : PI/m

furburger
06-23-2003, 03:53 PM
After I mixed the PI/m with my colongne I noticed something funny. I keep the bottle of mixed cologne in the bed room a couple feet away from the bed. Since I have done that, my wife has been extremely angry at me almost all the time. I since moved the bottle out of the room and she is super nice to me all of the time. Do you think the mones are leaking out of the bottle and creating a OD situation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-23-2003, 04:08 PM
Probably! It doesn\'t have to leak. You have to remember that a lot of women\'s nose is like a bloodhound\'s. You know how they say none intimidates certain people? She may be one of them. Sounds like you need some AE or some nol product. Anyone!? Anyone!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Genome335
06-23-2003, 06:11 PM
I wore 3 drops of PI/m today and got poked by almost every girl in my class .. they were like oooo.. he\'s so cute \"poke! poke! poke!\", he\'s like a teddy bear!.. \"poke! poke! poke!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Charisma
06-23-2003, 10:00 PM
... when it should be the other way around! \"poke! poke! poke!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bubu
06-24-2003, 01:41 PM
Roll-top bottle from used SOE, PIm:Glicerol 1:1 gives You 4\' of good working staff.