PDA

View Full Version : POTATO ANYONE?

MOBLEYC57
06-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Paul, a guy on the local beach just couldn\'t make it with any of the girls, so he heads over to the lifeguard tower to see if the lifeguard has any good advice for him.

\"Dude, it\'s obvious,\" says the lifeguard, \"you\'re wearing them baggy old swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer. They\'re years outta style! Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Spandex Speedos - about
two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized potato down inside\'em. I\'m tellin ya man!...you\'ll have all the babes ya want! They\'ll be foaming at the mouth for a piece of you!\"

The following weekend, Paul hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato, and it\'s even worse than before. Everybody on the beach was acting disgusted as he walks by. Covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick, and a couple of women got sick and lost their lunch! So Paul goes back to the lifeguard again and says to him, \"Dude! I did exactly what you said! These are the most expensive Speedos that money can buy! What\'s the hell is wrong now!?\"

\"JAHEESUS!\" says the lifeguard, \"The potato goes in front!\"

H A P P Y MONDAY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Got\'a potato I can borrow!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif