PDA

View Full Version : Nice Evening

mikey
06-22-2003, 03:47 AM
Hi folks!

I want to write something about yesterday evening , we re going to celebrate her 18th birthsday (with a gf of her.)

We met us @ 21:00 MET / 9 P.M at a popular place near the centre in graz (culture capital of europe ).

I must say that we re friends, last year i want she for more
but she had an bf. I tried it, but not a breath of a chance.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I thougt lets try out those mones for this \"date\".. I ve applied 2 drops AE, 1 dab NPA, and 4\' SoE, something nice like APC to cover about 3 dabs. *yihaa*

Nothing uncommonly happened at first we met us (just that a plum gf of her went with us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). I didn t know her... ehh whats yet her name , i don\'t know ..

We went to an irish pub (yes we re in autria sure have those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). Everything f#@ked up.. talkt about love,lust and fondness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and some exciting \"positions\", i asked her if she liked to try some out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

But... nothing

Ok, next part; i noticed her gf (unknown) stayed very time cosly to me. ( If she were goodlooking - no problem - but she ... ahm yea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif..).
How nice i am, i made smalltalk blah blah blah...

When we went to an other pub (anthony\'s), at first nothing special but then i noticed the opposite of \" the great wall of vagina\" i mean she turned TO ME very close..

I could kiss her, but ahhh i won\'t to do it ...
So how should we do, we went on to the next tavern.. called musichouse ( a small asocial local).
They went downstairs to the chairs, before i went to the WC (to put some extra dabs APC on, IMHO about 2 i\'d a roll on top.) WHY I DID THIS--> on the other gals about me i didn\'t noticed any DIHLS (at the beginning a had some..)

Then i went downstairs to vero & \"unkown\"... the girl become sad **idiocratical**... like state of being lovelorn ??? at first i considerded the 2 dabs made her sad / crazy?!
Seemed to me, she falled in love with me (but i don\'T /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )...

The moral of this tiny story - i know what stuff i m going to apply on friday, when i meet a very hot chick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (good looking volleyball player )

TBiRD
06-22-2003, 06:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
but then i noticed the opposite of \" the great wall of vagina\" i mean she turned TO ME very close..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol and then I nearly died laughing ! LOL !
I didn\'t understand half of the story u just wrote , however it was VERY amusing. OK seriously,I thought I mastered every detail of female anatomy,

but

Whatdafuck is the great wall of vagina (and what the hell is its opposite lol)

Atleast we can agree on one thing : Volleyball players are hot chicks indeed !!!! (Mainly because of the height and sexy long muscular legs )

Erm good luck with whatever you are going to do funny guy !

MOBLEYC57
06-22-2003, 07:06 AM
Mikey - On Friday, I\'d do everything the same, except for the SOE and APC...get a cologne that you like instead. You could also up the AE to 3 drops from what I\'ve been rading. Anyone!? Anyone!? Annnd yes, most volley ball chicks do have it going on! Legs all the way up to heaven, and I\'d love to lick my way there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Somebody\'s knocking at the door! Somebody\'s ringing the bell! Do me a favor...open the door. Let\'em in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Nimbus
06-22-2003, 09:23 AM
If I got it correctly you reapplied two dabs of APC because you weren\'t getting DIHLs anymore; I\'d have reapplied AE since as we know APC doesn\'t really change your evening... even if I strongly support the point that it\'s a great carrier scent, girls love it.

On to the volleyball player /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif : most of them are gorgeous, I remember that in high school I used to play volleyball just to impress the beautiful female players... A girl I used to, um, play with, had awesome looks and legs, probably the best I have ever seen in my whole life.

If I knew about pheros at that time I guess that AE would have been my mainstay; I\'m with Mobes when I suggest you to use AE, NPA and a nice cologne. I\'m tempted to suggest APC as \"cologne\", but from my experience Aqua di Gio and Le Male have brought wonderful reactions. Let us know how it turns out!

CptKipling
06-22-2003, 11:00 AM
I\'m tempted to say that the extra mones in the APC might have boosted things slightly, aswell as helping to focus attention on you with the nice scent, but because it was only 2 dabs i think it was just the fragrance boost that helped you out.

TBiRD
06-22-2003, 11:02 AM
well maybe and JUST maybe - those gals didn\'t have a working VNO so everything happened because of his charming personality /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ...I guess we will never know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
06-22-2003, 11:06 AM
I\'m still curious about the great wall of vagina, where might i find that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
06-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Mikey-

Thanks for posting.

Two Suggestions IMHO:

1) Try 3 drops AE, 3 dabs NPA, 6 drops SoE and a good cologne to cover. This is a great combo for sexual hits, DIHL and respect from other men. This gives you .044 -none, .0825 -nol and .03 -rone; you\'re -none level is just below PI/m (.05), w/ a highly social dose of -nol and a good bump from the -rone. So far this combo is working like a charm for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2) I would recommend that you put off any sexual talk unless she brings it up or hints at it, unless you want to put her off. If you know what to look for, she\'ll let you know what\'s up thru her body language, buying signals. Be a challenge for her; there are other, more subtle ways to get her warmed up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just my 2 cents. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck and have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep us posted.

franki
06-22-2003, 11:09 AM
well maybe and JUST maybe - those gals didn\'t have a working VNO so everything happened because of his charming personality /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ...I guess we will never know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

At least they should pick up on the scent of the products he used. Besides that, a number of people are saying it is the normal sense of smell that processes certain pheromonal input (like a-none). According to La Croy, only certain pheromones like A1 affect the VNO..

Of course others like Stone Labs are claiming the opposite...

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Mikey-

Thanks for posting.

Two Suggestions IMHO:

1) Try 3 drops AE, 3 dabs NPA, 6 drops SoE and a good cologne to cover. This is a great combo for sexual hits, DIHL and respect from other men. This gives you .044 -none, .0825 -nol and .03 -rone; you\'re -none level is just below PI/m (.05), w/ a highly social dose of -nol and a good bump from the -rone. So far this combo is working like a charm for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2) I would recommend that you put off any sexual talk unless she brings it up or hints at it, unless you want to put her off. If you know what to look for, she\'ll let you know what\'s up thru her body language, buying signals. Be a challenge for her; there are other, more subtle ways to get her warmed up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just my 2 cents. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck and have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep us posted.

Have you ever tried 2 drops AE + 2 dabs NPA + 4 drops SoE?

Sagacious1420
06-22-2003, 11:51 AM
Have you ever tried 2 drops AE + 2 dabs NPA + 4 drops SoE?

Hey 2B-

I\'ve tried many different combos of these three and so far the one I posted has given me the most interesting results. I had always been hesitant about going over 2 dabs of NPA because of the high -none content, but since I have found a good balanced of -nol and -rone to go w/ it I think the boost of -none is more powerful and in a very good way. The guys are either very respectful and friendly or they just seem to avoid you all together, either way it sounds good to me, ya know. Timid girls seem to hover about and the others definitely will give you some attention. I get a lot of DIHLs w/ this one. Last night I was hangin\' out at a club w/ some friends and my roommate\'s gf leans over and says \"I feel like I\'m in the twilight zone and I don\'t know why...I feel all funny...it\'s so wierd.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I took a good look in her eyes and, sure enough, she was DIHLing like crazy...I hadn\'t noticed, no reason to, ya know. Later my friend Annie confessed to me that she\'s had the hots for me the last few weeks (since I\'ve worn pheros around her), but she had this bf, blah, blah, blah. She has broken it off w/ her bf and.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Would have done her last night, but she was out w/ a mutual friend and she felt uncomfortable about ditching her date...got her digits, tho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'ll give her a few days to simmer, before I turn up the heat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Just a few tidbits from a very fun and interesting night w/ the 3:3:6 combo.

MOBLEYC57
06-22-2003, 02:31 PM
Try 3 drops AE, 3 dabs NPA, 6 drops SoE and a good cologne to cover. This is a great combo for sexual hits, DIHL and respect from other men. This gives you .044 -none, .0825 -nol and .03 -rone; you\'re -none level is just below PI/m (.05), w/ a highly social dose of -nol and a good bump from the -rone. So far this combo is working like a charm for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Saga - You used dabs and drops...so it\'s not a mix. Where and how are you applying them? Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

TBiRD
06-22-2003, 02:51 PM
1) Try 3 drops AE, 3 dabs NPA, 6 drops SoE and a good cologne to cover

Erm , DON\'T TRY THIS !!! 3 dabs NPA equal 15 dabs TE and this is a sure overdose on secret ingredients !!! YOu don\'t need more than 3-4 TE dabs / 1 NPA dab to fully profit from the secrets ...the -none shoulda be supplied sufficiently through the AE drops ( = 3 AE drops)

Either go with 3 drops AE + 1 dab NPA + 4-6 drop SOE
or simply go with 4 drops AE standalone !

franki
06-22-2003, 02:55 PM

Erm , DON\'T TRY THIS !!! 3 dabs NPA equal 15 dabs TE and this is a sure overdose on secret ingredients !!!

Like Bassman said before in another thread, a dab of NPA is so much smaller than a dab of TE. NPA has a dropper-top bottle and TE has not. So what you are saying is untrue. 3 dabs of NPA doesn\'t sound like an application that is too unreasonable to ME. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
06-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Mobley-
You are correct, sir. Dabs and drops. I don\'t mix much. If I discover a combo that I really like, then I might mix. But, then again, probably not. I apply NPA to pits/pubes, forearms, and neck. AE goes on the same spots, plus the hair and nose. SoE is the same, except for the pubes/pits. I cover w/ Egoiste by Chanel.

It took me a while to find and good balance w/ the extra -none kick. I started looking at the phero content in a few of the combos and mixes I have tried so far, by plugging some numbers into the phero calculator on the link that you posted the other day. It got me thinking. You see what happens when you get me thinking, Mobely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif So far testing w/ this combo has gone very well. I\'ve had great results from men and women. I wore this out last night and I was a very popular guy. People were friendly and I got two unsolicited phone numbers, a confession of lust from my friend Annie who just broke up w/ her bf, but the most interesting was the comment that my roomates gf made: \"I feel like I\'m in the Twilight Zone and I don\'t know why...I feel all funny...this is so wierd.\" I took a closer look and, sure enough, DIHL. I hadn\'t noticed before, I had no reason to check her for signs of a DIHL. She kinda struggled to keep up w/ the conversation there for a while. Curious. So I dunno, seems to work for me...your results may very. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I\'ve been using this combo w/ 2 dabs NPA, but didn\'t get that extra kick. It seems powerful, yes, but I seem to have found a nice balance, or buffer if you prefer. I haven\'t tried this one outside of clubbing and don\'t know that I would. For example, I\'m heading to Bocce and it\'s not something I would wear for this type of situation. Doubt that I\'ll apply anything, no reason to do so.

Franki-
Last night the dabs weren\'t all equal, perhaps. I applied 2 dabs, w/ the dropper top removed, which is the way I usually dab my NPA. I decided to add a 3rd after I had replaced the top. So, I guess technically they were not all equal. I have tried dabbing w/ it on a few times before, but it seemed that I got more than w/ it removed. That is, when I have the dropper top on, after I turn the vial back up and remove my finger, it is enough liquid to run down my finger a bit, so I can\'t determine exactly how much I\'m getting. This doesn\'t happen when I have it off. From what I have read on the forum, it was my understanding that you should get less w/ the top on and I\'m pretty sure that I see most people refer to dabbing w/ the top off. Perhaps,I am mistaken or mine is defective or something...stanger things have happened. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I just take it off because I feel like I have better control w/ dosage.
All I can say is this combo has really gotten me some great results. There are some popular mixes in the cookbook that just haven\'t given me the results I was hoping for...it\'s not that they don\'t work...they work, just not how I would like them to, for me at least. No big deal. Whatever gets ya thru the nite...it\'s alright...it\'s alright.

MOBLEYC57
06-22-2003, 08:25 PM
SAGA: 3 drops AE - WHERE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
3 dabs NPA - WHERE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
6 drops SoE - WHERE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

When you wear THIS mix, where do you apply the mones? That\'s what I was trying to get from you. If you please? Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
06-22-2003, 08:58 PM
I apply each product separately and cover w/ Egoiste from Chanel. I use the AE dropper for the SoE. I apply each product in the order listed below, as well.

1) For NPA: 1 dab split between the pubes and arm pits, 1 dab split between the forearms and 1 dab to the neck.

2) For AE: 1 drop split between the pubes and arm pits, 1 drop split between the forearms and spread around AMAP and 1 drop spread on the neck, any excess goes in the hair along the neck line in back.

3) For SoE: 1 drop split between the pubes and arm pits, 1 drop on each forearm (2 drops total) and spread around AMAP, 1 drop spread on the neck, 1 drop in the hair along the neck line in back, 1 drop on the chest and any excess goes on the bridge of my nose.

CptKipling
06-23-2003, 08:07 AM
1) Try 3 drops AE, 3 dabs NPA, 6 drops SoE and a good cologne to cover

Erm , DON\'T TRY THIS !!! 3 dabs NPA equal 15 dabs TE and this is a sure overdose on secret ingredients !!! YOu don\'t need more than 3-4 TE dabs / 1 NPA dab to fully profit from the secrets ...the -none shoulda be supplied sufficiently through the AE drops ( = 3 AE drops)

Either go with 3 drops AE + 1 dab NPA + 4-6 drop SOE
or simply go with 4 drops AE standalone !

There are lots of benefits from spreading out your application, ie applying it over a large surface area, so 1 dab of NPA doesnt give the best coverage.

TBiRD
06-23-2003, 10:33 AM
ok , though I don\'t really feel like defending my application suggestions (u should be happy that I give them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )
I\'ll do it with some quotes (so u get a clue what they are base don , besides my own experience) :

\"So it should not be suprising that, in my recent Life on the Edge survey, the 25 respondents endorsed peak effectiveness at around 2-3 dabs, while the response dropped off in a steep manner after that. What that means, I suspect, is that 2-4 dabs provides enough \"mystery pheros\" to have all our matching VNO neurons firing already, \"thank you very much!\"

by oscar :

Round it off. 5 dabs of TE = 1 dab of NPA.
Consequently, 5 drops of TE = 1 drop of NPA.
...unless you\'re dabbing from a milk bottle and your thumb is as big as my.......well, unless your thumb is extremely large.

As u can see there is absolutely no reason to apply more than 3-5 dabs of TE. Totally different story if u are tall / good looking/ stand out / manage to focus everybody attention on you through your behavior , then (almost) any splashed-on amount will work - if u have all of the above mentioned qualities u don\'t need pheros do u ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Basically try to FIND OUT yourself , what works best FOR YOU ! Even the best advices/suggestions are mere GUIDELINES/ideas on applications , that produced results for OTHERS - not you ! Nobody can seriously assume : This worked for me - SO IT WILL WORK FOR U ! Trial and error /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just make sure u stay within sensible limits....

akinu
06-23-2003, 10:53 AM
Tbird are you quoting Tallmacky\'s theory or is it your own? Correct me if I am wrong;

-\"If you are dressed to kill (so to speak) you can handle as much NONE as you can (provided that you are a 7 or 8). Similarly when you are not very outstanding in a certain day (5-6), it is not desirable to use NONE.\" Is this correct? What do you suggest for these days?

TBiRD
06-23-2003, 11:21 AM
that was quoting ! + i realized the same being true for 1-on-1 date occasions.

+ its ALWAYS desirable to use -none /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

+ too much -none is not too good even for 8,9 looking guys , why ? Read tallmacky indifference theory ! Is this a problem ? Not really ! Why ? Read my indifference theory counter method thread !

My suggestions is the same as the first : Use either 4 AE drops standalone , or 3 AE drops with 3-4 TE dabs. Thats a good starting point , that produced good results for a majority of users. Chances are it will work right away 100% for you , if not u need to tweak the dosage up/down.

Oh and DEFINETLY after applicaton , forget u used them , don\'t let ur actions/decisions depend on successful/unsuccessful applicaton - go out have fun , watch the body language everynow and then , incase something UNUSUAL happens u will notice , just don\'t wait the whole time for something unusual to happen while dating girls. Enjoy yourself , be yourself - they should like u with and without pheros.

Thats dating advice only...if u want to find the perfect application for u , than do the opposite : Hit the mall talk to female strangers (shop assistans) watch out for stares , double checkouts , hair flips , blushing , nonstop chattiness , friendlyness - also watch out for negative effects (when on too much -none) aggressivnes by males , stealth sield ( people magically almost magically avoid you/don\'t notice you) sneezing , coughing , headaches when on too much -nol !
Btw , when on 1-on-1 dating with a sucessfull mix (including TE) you could possibly phero-affect the girl in a way that would make her :
Blush (because she suddenly experiences heat) wet her pantys (thx to TE), widen her pupils , make her tell secrets/be very open to you (thx -nol) , sense your dominance/alpha male status (thx -none) and basically attribute each and everything of this unusual/highly sexual behaviour TO YOUR PRESENCE wich makes u da man ,the source of attraction : a winner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Go get em boy !

akinu
06-23-2003, 12:10 PM
Thats dating advice only...if u want to find the perfect application for u , than do the opposite : Hit the mall talk to female strangers (shop assistans) watch out for stares , double checkouts , hair flips , blushing , nonstop chattiness , friendlyness - also watch out for negative effects (when on too much -none) aggressivnes by males , stealth sield ( people magically almost magically avoid you/don\'t notice you) sneezing , coughing , headaches when on too much -nol !
Btw , when on 1-on-1 dating with a sucessfull mix (including TE) you could possibly phero-affect the girl in a way that would make her :
Blush (because she suddenly experiences heat) wet her pantys (thx to TE), widen her pupils , make her tell secrets/be very open to you (thx -nol) , sense your dominance/alpha male status (thx -none) and basically attribute each and everything of this unusual/highly sexual behaviour TO YOUR PRESENCE wich makes u da man ,the source of attraction : a winner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1-What is the TE dosage (in sprays) that produces this result?
2-What will be the result when you use this with a girl \"friend\"?

TBiRD
06-23-2003, 01:43 PM
Args I told u twice already !

3-4 DABS OF TE !!!!!!!!

read slowsly pls : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

D A B S - NOT SPRAYS !!! NEVER SPRAY TE !!! SPRAY TE = BAD !!! DAB = GOOD !!! UNSCREW BOTTLE CAP , PLACE YOUR FINGER ON TOP OF THE OPENING , FLIP UPSIDE DOWN ; THE REMIANING FLUID ON THE TIP OF YOUR FINGER = DAB ! DAB = GOOD ! SMEAR DAB ON THROAT ! REPEAT 3 - 4 TIMES !
ADD AE IF U LIKE (3 small drops from the included droper) !
Thats it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/a$$hole mode off .

The effect on the girl , that sees u only as a friend , CAN be exactly the same. She can get hit by all the phero effects and blush/experience heat yaddayada...

HOWEVER ! Keep in mind that she already KNOWS you. She has already got her mind made up about u. She \"MIGHT\" not instantly attribute the sudden change in her to you. She might not instantly realize the change in the vibes u send off , because she got u catalogued as FRIEND ONLY !
Sometimes (though rare) pheros can change this instantly , however usually the effect and success with people that already know u TAKES TIME. It will work , but it might take more time, u see.
First impression is a key word here. Strangers get a \"phero manipulated\" first impression of you , that very likely is positive , they see u as a sexual/attractive being. People who know u , \"override\" that at first. With time it can change. Good luck !
+ Don\'t expect pheros to do 100% of the job. As the name already suggests it an EDGE , an enhancer - NOT a DATE DRUG !

(Ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif actually TE can pass as a potent date drug) Contradicting , isn\'t it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You\'ll understand once u experience the magic at full effect....

akinu
06-24-2003, 12:20 AM
Hmm.. Is it because the pheros dont pass through the spray?

TBiRD
06-24-2003, 04:15 AM
doh , it because u would overdose on the secret ingredients!!! Dude ,seriously , do more reading - I don\'t think u understood half of what I was trying to tell u. Once u got the basics down - come back re-read and enjoy yourself.

akinu
06-24-2003, 07:15 AM
Thats because of over reading. I have read a discussion on which people were discussing whether pheros are passing through the sprays or not. I replied to your post after I read that and BOOM confusion. But I AM reading. dont worry

CptKipling
06-24-2003, 08:00 AM
Tbird,

I agree with what you say about the amounts (RE TE vs NPA dab), but it would help a lot if you diluted you 1 drop of NPA, thus allowing you to spread it out.

BTW, what Oscar said about TE and NPA dabs assumes you have the dropper top off the NPA.

Skyy
06-24-2003, 09:34 AM
I dab with the npa dropper on...the mouth is so small its not like your getting that much..Just remember were not the same..what works for me maybe wont work for you and vice versa...ive pulled off some of the craziest (sp) hits when i was even wearing 2 drops of NPA..just gotto find what works for you, but remember mones effect everyone differently..

TBiRD
06-24-2003, 11:37 AM
worrrrrrd !