PDA

View Full Version : Where to apply the stuff?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:04 PM
Hi, I just got my first bottle of Andro 4.2 - and naturally I\'m very anxious to try it.
The bottle description says: \"For lasting effect, apply to natural fibers\". In other words, it\'s better to spray it on my clothes, than on my skin? Or am I getting it wrong? - Should I do both?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:05 PM
Tom,

When I received my forst order of Concentrate I put a few undilluted drops on a shirt. (This shirt was a poly blend of some sort not cotton. But cotton really holds it.) And it held the pheros for at least 4 washings. I could really smell them when I pulled it out of a warm dryer. And in the past others had commented on clothing holding on to the smell. But it has also been mentioned to place a dab or application on pulse points (i.e. Colloidal Artery area, temples, wrists, etc.) I have found a combination of both clothes and skin work very well.

**DONOTDELETE**
Experiment and see what works best. Make sure you take good notes, it\'s really really frustrating to accidentally hit upon success only to find out you can\'t reproduce your success due to poor documentation!

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
TallCoolOne, I wasn\'t aware that you can smell the pheros. I thought the whole point was, that even though you can\'t smell them, women \"react\" on them anyway?
After what I\'ve read, the duration of a doze is usually about 7 hours - yet you write that it still works after four washes!
What am I missing here?!

**DONOTDELETE**
Tom,

Well I sure can smell em. I know in the old forum it was mentioned a few times that some could and some could not smell the pheros. The term \"Cat Piss\" was used as far as the smell being similar too. But I really do smell them. Andro 4.2, edge, PI (old) you can smell em or at least I can. Andro and the edge have a heavy ethyl alcohol smell mixed with it but then the alcohol fades and you get \"the smell\". Although I do not think it is pissy smelling there is a very distinct odor to them, that is very unique and like no other. And as far as using clothing time and again dunno. I always apply a fresh dose daily or when I am in need. Bruce had also mentioned in earlier posts or the FAQ on the home page, that the pheros remain in cloth for an extended amount of time. And just a guess...the more potent the brew the longer it will remain on the cloth.. hope I cleared that up..

**DONOTDELETE**
Yeap there certain is something to the idea that clothes can hold on to the pheros for a very long time.
I\'ve just recently had very good looking waitress parading, touching, smiling and chatting up with me, and she wasn\'t even assigned to my table. I was wearing a jacket that was sprayed with the Edge week earlier.

V.

(Edited by VerminX at 10:04 am on June 7, 2001)