PDA

View Full Version : neato

Skyy
06-20-2003, 02:49 PM
Well I was just playign with the PMIX calc and I just noticed WKM was added to it. I duno how long its been there, but i just thought to myself wow cool!. Anyways Im curious how accurate is the dosage cause I read some people only use max 4 dabs which isnt a WHOLE lot on the calc and i decided to run 20 dabs and its i guess border od to barely..and i think 5-6 drops was borderline. is that right?

Skyy
06-20-2003, 02:54 PM
WKM#1
NONE 0.0388
RONE 0.006
NOL 0.024

Ooops i meant 4 drops is this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but i know some can go higher

and here is 20 dabs :P

oops doh 20 dabs = 4 drops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif so according to this I could wear 20 dabs and still be ok and not be on an extreme OD correct
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

krtel
06-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Do you have a link to it?

- Krish

MOBLEYC57
06-20-2003, 05:06 PM
Krtel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php (\"http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php\")

What\'s the purpose of it all? Just to let you know how much is in the product/mix? Why doesn\'t it tell you how many dabs or drops one should use? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyone!? Anyone!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Skyy
06-21-2003, 12:04 PM
bump

Bubu
06-22-2003, 11:05 AM
Ahem.. Sorry for interupting, but Simulator says, that PIw does not have any copulins in it..
IS IT TRUE?
/Bubu

CptKipling
06-22-2003, 11:07 AM
No, it has cops, but because we dont know the exact figure it was left out.

Bubu
06-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Usually, when mixing, I count -nol in PIw as 0.9 .
I figured it out while testing mixes. Maybe I am wrong.
/Bubu

Skyy
06-23-2003, 09:16 AM
heh ok, ill play around tomorrow and dab my ass off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

akinu
06-23-2003, 10:17 AM
Whoaa!! What the f**k is this? Thats amazing! Hahahaha technology I LOVE UUU!!!... But where is the pheromax? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I wonder if someday we will have some way to calculate our own phermone signatures?? Any volunteer computer engineers??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

akinu
06-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Heh just found the pheromax /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif This is GOLD! Now someone must teach me this stuff.

1-How much is OD? How much is underapplication?
2-One spray of TE NONE is more than 7 dabs of SOE NOL?? Wow... \"Congradulations Mr.Anderson. Your interesting mix of 3 sprays TE and 2 dabs of SOE was not NOL heavy at all.. Please come this way...\"
3-Pheromax is NOL heavy?? Wow.. AE has a more balanced NONE/NOL/RONE ratio.
4-I spray Pheromax NOL is equalized with 5 sprays of TE NONE
5-In general, is there such thing as \"this much NONE/RONE/NOL is best?\"
6-Recalling Tallmacky\'s Indifference theory; how much is considered optimum dosage?

This SURE is answer to many many questions.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
06-23-2003, 12:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Heh just found the pheromax

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Isn\'t that the old PX?

akinu
06-23-2003, 12:31 PM
I cant tell with the data given there. A complete enigma /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bubu
06-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Pheromax with androstadienone, one spray is a close to OD, two sprays is a definitely OD. Just was testing it on a Stockholm \"field\". Suprisely, to see the results with PMX was not so hard, as with AE-SOE mix..
Bubu

tallmacky
06-24-2003, 01:27 PM
Bubu, did you actually get results? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bubu
06-24-2003, 01:29 PM
What that means, when You talking with a girl, and she is flushing (going redface) sometimes, puppils halfdialed, or dialed, flipping hear sometimes during conversation?

This is 0.5 spray of PMX and 6\' of SOE...

/Bubu

tallmacky
06-24-2003, 01:32 PM
A hit.

PX is good stuff. (or is it called PMX now?)

Bubu
06-24-2003, 01:33 PM
Yes, tallmacky. I finaly getting responces from my mixes. Just they -nol heavy..
PheroMax 2 sprays DID moved couple of girls away from place I was sitting in a bus. Althou they was sitting there befor I came in..

Bubu
06-24-2003, 01:35 PM
OK, PX. Got major DIHL on Sunday with reseted signature, and only 1 spray of PX applyed on my shirt.

tallmacky
06-24-2003, 01:58 PM
NICE BUBU!

PX worked great for me applied on clothing. Good to hear man.

akinu
06-25-2003, 01:59 AM
It seems that pheros do much better when worn less than the prescribed amount. In Pmax\'s German website it says 2 sprays but look, it is much better with one spray. I wonder if pheros in general have a wider area of effect. For example you can smell any perfume no matter how much you spray from 10-15 feet, but pheros Do work at that distance. What makes pheros effect such a large area? Or do they go that far at all? I always thought them like perfumes and no matter which brand I use, I tried to get as close as possible to a target, but is it the reason why there is no response? OD etc..?

belgareth
06-25-2003, 02:08 AM
There has been the theory runing around the forum for a long time that less is better. My experience has led me to believe it is correct. When wearing the massive amounts people often quote here, I got negative reactions or no response. When I wear smaller amounts I get frequent hits. It may also be related to where I go. Business functions and small, quieter places rather than bars and other common \"hot\" spots.

Sagacious1420
06-25-2003, 03:07 AM
Hey Belgareth-

I agree that there is merit to less is more in relation to certain situations. Of course, there have been times when my usage would be considered an OD, by many, yet still yield nothing but very positive results for me...depending on the environment. I have tested the products I have in different combinations and at many varying levels w/in these various combos. I have, perhaps, a unique opportunity to do a lot of testing in a variety of common environments (I have a lot of \"free\" time on my hands) and have taken (mental) note of the various results that I experience w/ each. I have been looking for products or combos/mixes suitable to the different situations I encunter and the results that work for me w/in each. As I try new things I share my experiences in the hope that it may help others. I don\'t believe that I would have made as much progress as I have, if it weren\'t for this forum.

And, as has been mentioned many times, each person is different w/ regard to how certain pheros and/or combos/mixes interact w/ them and also the intent of the user. Even when you find what works for you, it\'s still just a tool.

As much as we may field test and share, what we are doing is not an exact science...but, hey, we do what we can for each other...like a real community...I hope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

belgareth
06-25-2003, 03:16 AM
There are two apparent problems with the high doses, IMO. The first is the possibility of repelling the target and the other is the chance that your phero signature will be mistaken for coming from somebody else. The higher the concentration of pheros and the more people around you, especially other males, the greater the likelihood that you will help somebody else get laid. Of course, that is also affected by the amount of ventilation and probably several hundred other factors. I try to keep my effective range down to avoid the possibility of mistaken identity and therefore must use a lower dose to avoid repulsion.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-25-2003, 03:17 AM
Well, but the effect of the mones becomes less intense as time passes by, so if we apply a higher ammount of mones, some hours later, we\'ll have the \"perfect\" ammount, isn\'t it?

So, how can an OD not bring good results, even some hours later? When we apply more mones than necessary, we will have the perfect ammount later, so that should bring good results... We may have bad results right after we put the mones, or get no results at all, but some hours later, we should get good reactions from other ppl.

Can you comment this?

belgareth
06-25-2003, 03:23 AM
Why not apply smaller doses more often and get good results over a greater period without wasting mones/money? Of course it is your money, mones and sex life. I personally prefer increasing my odds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-25-2003, 04:05 AM
But don\'t forget that if you apply a small ammount of mones, you have the possibility of applying less than you would consider your perfect \"dose\"... then you wouldn\'t get the best results. Now, if you apply a lightly higher dose, you are certain that some time later you will have the perfect \"dose\" working...

I don\'t know if I\'m explaining well what I want to say...

belgareth
06-25-2003, 04:08 AM
Since the doses we are applying are hundreds of times the natural dose, under-doing it might be less an issue than over.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-25-2003, 04:10 AM
What I\'m trying to say is that the \"less is better\" is true, but that doesn\'t mean a higher dose won\'t work... I have read some posts where ppl say they didn\'t got any results cause they used too much and \"less is better\". But if u use more than you would need, at least you know that some hours later you will have the perfect ammount.

Let me give you an example.

Suppose the perfect dose for you is 6 (from 1 to 10). If you apply 5, you will never get the best results you can get. However, if you apply 8, you know that some time later, you will have a \"7\" working... and then a \"6\" (and then 5, then 4, etc etc), know I\'m sayin\'? This way, you pass by your perfect \"dose\".

Of course it would be better if we knew what is the perfect ammount for us, but nobody knows that exactly.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-25-2003, 04:10 AM
Since the doses we are applying are hundreds of times the natural dose, under-doing it might be less an issue than over.

That makes sense.

BassMan
06-25-2003, 05:51 AM
What I\'m trying to say is that the \"less is better\" is true, but that doesn\'t mean a higher dose won\'t work... I have read some posts where ppl say they didn\'t got any results cause they used too much and \"less is better\". But if u use more than you would need, at least you know that some hours later you will have the perfect ammount.

Let me give you an example.

Suppose the perfect dose for you is 6 (from 1 to 10). If you apply 5, you will never get the best results you can get. However, if you apply 8, you know that some time later, you will have a \"7\" working... and then a \"6\" (and then 5, then 4, etc etc), know I\'m sayin\'? This way, you pass by your perfect \"dose\".

Of course it would be better if we knew what is the perfect ammount for us, but nobody knows that exactly.

It\'s not quite that simple. As time passes, the mones don\'t just lose intensity. Bacteria on your skin changes them into different compounds. If you\'re just a little over with the dosage, it will taper off. But large ODs result in very different effects (and I suspect, very different chemistries) over time.

In the same line, starting with a low dose and building up over time as Bel is suggesting will result in a more complex phero signature as your skin keeps changing stuff and you keep reapplying the original.

CptKipling
06-25-2003, 06:36 AM
...and there is lots of pratical evidence supporting the \"less is more\" theory.

akinu
06-25-2003, 08:48 AM
I wonder if pheros in general have a wider area of effect. For example you can smell any perfume no matter how much you spray from 10-15 feet, but pheros Do work at that distance. What makes pheros effect such a large area? Or do they go that far at all?

Can sumwun answer this?

Skyy
06-25-2003, 08:56 AM
I wonder if pheros in general have a wider area of effect. For example you can smell any perfume no matter how much you spray from 10-15 feet, but pheros Do work at that distance. What makes pheros effect such a large area? Or do they go that far at all?

Can sumwun answer this?

Afaik I think a reasonable application would maybe get you 5-15 radius..
I think 10ft is good maybe even a bit less...If you start pulling hits waaay to far away like 20Ft + then you probably OD\'d. Try doing a search cause there was an excellent thread on this a while ago...

bionic
06-25-2003, 10:10 AM
Ye I think your correct about oding if ur pulling in women from say over 20\', I\'ve had women come over at random from that distance to talk to me and my freinds, and then react totally negatively towards me when they get close

Bubu
06-25-2003, 11:52 AM
As for me, less is better. Pretty often a girl makes good eye contact and smiles to me from 10ft distance, but gets grumpy or stopping to show interest when I will approach. And this is a sign of OD. When applyed underammount, pherromones will work best (or better) in conversation face-to-face. Anyway, this is better, than smiling from a distance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif . As far as I know, women interested not just only in good pherrosignature, but in a personality, style, etc. So, maybe caching tons of DIHL is not such good idea, and a waist of good product.
/Bubu

akinu
06-26-2003, 04:53 AM
But normally a perfume wont be felt around 10fts let alone 20fts. But you say that pheros affect 10 ft radius. Considering both are \"smelled\" one way or the other, what makes phermone molecules be effective at that range?

belgareth
06-26-2003, 05:39 AM
But normally a perfume wont be felt around 10fts let alone 20fts. But you say that pheros affect 10 ft radius. Considering both are \"smelled\" one way or the other, what makes phermone molecules be effective at that range?

A pheromone is detected by a different organ altogether. Comparing your sense of smell to detecting mones is apples to oranges. Apparently, a far smaller number of mone molecules are needed to affect the subcounsious than perfume molecules to affect the sense of smell. That shouldn\'t be surprising considering how poor a sense of smell we have.

akinu
06-26-2003, 05:48 AM
Hah! Thanks. I was looking for this reply. But the sensitivity of the VNO differs from person to person right?

belgareth
06-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Hah! Thanks. I was looking for this reply. But the sensitivity of the VNO differs from person to person right?

It seems that it does. Is it a differnce in the sensitivity or the functioning of the nerves between the VNO and the brain? Or some combination of the two? There are probaly other factors as well. Who knows?

akinu
06-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Another Q. I was just playing with the phero simulator:

1)How many dabs makes one inch of SOE?
2)Is it logical to make a mix in which NOL and NONE amounts are equal. Or in general do we have an ultimate NOL/NONE/RONE ratio?
3)How much milligrams is OD? I simulated some mixes in the cookbook and results varied from 0.001mg to 0.5mg. In general what is considered as normal dosage for NONe and NOL?

CptKipling
06-26-2003, 06:40 AM
Do a search for volume of SOE

2)Is it logical to make a mix in which NOL and NONE amounts are equal. Or in general do we have an ultimate NOL/NONE/RONE ratio?
You just gotta mix it up! There has been some discussion of phi ratios, but it\'s up to you.

3)How much milligrams is OD? I simulated some mixes in the cookbook and results varied from 0.001mg to 0.5mg. In general what is considered as normal dosage for NONe and NOL?
-nol OD is too complicated to classify,but -none is around 0.02mg, but you have to take into acount variables such as carrier and dilution/area applied.

Charisma
06-26-2003, 08:49 AM

You just gotta mix it up! There has been some discussion of phi ratios, but it\'s up to you.

-nol OD is too complicated to classify,but -none is around 0.02mg, but you have to take into acount variables such as carrier and dilution/area applied.

WOW so two drops of PI/m is an OD... This means a lot of people OD over here. I guess there\'s some other stuff involved like combining -none with -nol allows other ratio\'s..., right?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-26-2003, 09:01 AM

WOW so two drops of PI/m is an OD... This means a lot of people OD over here. I guess there\'s some other stuff involved like combining -none with -nol allows other ratio\'s..., right?

Right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Don\'t ask me what... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-26-2003, 09:02 AM
For example, a member of the forum said he sometimes uses 3 drops of AE + 3 dabs of NPA + 6 drops of SoE. Well, that seems like too much -none, I think. But he gets great results cause it\'s so well balanced.

akinu
06-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Or perhaps that member balanced OD NONE with a high dose of NOL and RONE and is handsome/stands out and is active so that girls notice the high dosage from 20 feets and attribute that sensation directly to him. Otherwise there is not much good by ODing. Perhaps you can OD when you are dressed very nice and be \"handsome\" that day. Also be extremely active to get attention provided by the OD. Jeez I know something about \'mones but still I cant get any response aarrghh!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-26-2003, 03:11 PM
Hey 2B &amp; Akinu-

I\'m the crazy SOB who posted about the 3:3:6/NPA:AE:SoE combo. I tested many different ratios of this combo and I didn\'t decide to step it up to 3 dabs NPA until using the phero calculator to find an -nol balance that, intuitively, seemed right on paper. I didn\'t get anyting that I would consider a distance hit wearing this combo. MY MO is to walk around near the ladies that catch my eye as I mingle w/ friends, provided there are any there, which is usually the case. If I see a female friend I go talk to her right away and get a hug and what would appear to girls who don\'t know me as kino...this gives me immediate social validation. Approaching an attractive girl confidently, making good convo, getting some laughs and the kino may lead to: \"he\'s reasonably attractive, he\'s confident in approaching an atrractive woman, he\'s a good converationalist, he\'s funny, girls are comfortable w/ his touch (=his touch is welcomed and safe) and they like to touch him back.\" Then I look for girls who have caught a whiff of the pheros and witnessed my intial interactions, then look for the ones who give me worthwhile buying signals...in effect, I\'m sorting and this is where the mones can be a helpful tool. Of course, if I act like a tool when I talk to girls, it doesn\'t matter what pheros I\'m wearing or how much. Right? As far as my looks, I would say above average in the face, but I am a pretty skinny guy. I lift regularly, but that\'s to maintian tone and shaping. I am the hard gainer of hard gainers. So it\'s not like I\'m walking around looking totally buff, ya know.

But I always try to have some sort of \"prop\". For example, I have this very cool white shirt that I wear to this club w/ all these black lights and I order a vodka &amp; tonic which also glows in the black lights. So I\'m walking around looking like I\'m glowing. This is the most successful in getting the girls to initiate a convo w/ me and I have a great opening joke about it, so I can get them laughing and having fun w/ me right away. Sometimes it\'s just a fun t-shirt that has a humorous theme...like the \"Tiki Motel...one free \"lei\" w/ every stay.\" Just another example of providing a conversation piece and the more sexually suggestive it is, the more that I can assume that a girl who initiates a convo based on the t-shirt is pretty open minded and has a sense of humor, at the very least. However, I often find that the ones who really get into these tees are out on the prowl just like me and so I have a pretty good idea of who is interested in the potential of a more intimate encounter. Make sense? But once I get in close, and this high octane combo is not a problen even w/in their most personal space of say 2\"-12\" away, so there seems to be no OD problem. If I were ODing they would run like hell once I got in that close. In fact, I find that they use the need to get in close to be able to talk (because of the loud music) as an excuse to inhale me and then they lean back and have this wonderful expression of pleasure on their faces...and that telling gaze (or should I say glaze) in their eyes. Now w/ this combo I have noticed that their pupils dilate and their eyes glaze over, but they don\'t turn into f-ing zombies...it seems to energize them or something and they become more activley sexual in their body language. I personally prefer this to the zombies and that\'s what I\'ve been searching for thru my experimentation. I suppose that if you were into NLP or FastSeduction, then this trance-like state might be useful in getting into the pattern stuff sooner and not wasting so much time on the fluff. But that\'s not really my thing.

Anyway, the interesting thing w/ this high octane combo was not so much the reations from women, which were noticably more intense, but the reactions from men. Very confident, wealthy, good looking men that I know were strangely submissive around me and I had a problem one night w/ this older gentleman (Indian) who decided that I was his best buddy and would not stop talking to me...I had to try several times to excuse myself (politely) to go join my friends and the guy was like a puppy dog following me around. I don\'t think it was a gay hit, either, because there was nothing flirtatious about the conversation, no innuendos, so I was thinking that he percieved me as an alpha and was trying to associate himself w/ me for that reason. I mean the guy was there w/ friends and everything, so it wasn\'t like he was just looking for a \"bud\" to hang out w/ so that he didn\'t look like a pathetic loser...although I\'ve run into that problem, as well. Merely speculation, of course. Any guys nearby who are lacking in confidence will consistantly watch you out of the corner of their eye...they look paranoid and intimidated. Of course, I don\'t know what these guys were smoking before they went out, so the paranoia could be from something other than the mones I was wearing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif The ones who are w/ a date, gf, or SO are always watching in a paranoid way, especially once they notice their girl giving me those intense, sexually charged stares. The confidnet guys seem to tone it down a notch or two and the true alpha types (who rarely seem to have a consistnet girl...they\'re player after all) just seem to accept you as simply a peer. There is respect from them, but no fear, paranoia, or insecurities are displayed and they don\'t attempt to challenge you. Now I don\'t mind if these guys want to be my buddy...better to hang w/ the alphas than the betas (or worse). It would kinda make sense that receiving respect from other alphas would be another form of positive social validation, no.

I believe it was CK who mentioned something about how extensive dispersal of the mones could be a factor. He may be on to something there. These days I always try to spread them out as much as possible and this arose from considering the fact that this is how we express our natural phero signature, so it just made sense to attempt to duplicate this factor as much as possible considering the rather small amount of liquid that I\'m attempting to disperse. It just seemed to make sense to do it this way.

BTW, I got the inspiration for this combo from CK#7, but I don\'t have PI/m so I was working w/ what I had to come up w/ something similar. Something w/ more of a -none boost, but w/ that -nol to balance it. Now mine was not a mix like his and I think CK recommend just a couple of dabs for applicatoin. But I had been having really good results by using 2 dabs NPA:3 drops AE:10-12\" SoE roll-on. I wanted to start measuring the Soe more accurately so I started using the AE dropper to measure the dosage. So I had been working w/ 2 dabs NPA:3 drops AE:4-5 drops SoE. Then one night I decided to go w/ this theoretical combo and it turned out to be very powerful, but very well balanced at the same time.

I think my next test will come from making a mix of this combo and trying the mix out at different application levels and see what happens.

Skyy
06-26-2003, 03:21 PM
That mix is just waaay to Nol heavy for me, id die from a [bad word] headache /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sagacious1420
06-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Hey Skyy-

Bummer! Yeah, I think a few of the members here have had headache problems form high doses of -nol. So I don\'t think you\'re alone.

I need the nol boost. Heavy on the CEE scale and not really a very talkative person, either. So it helps ME out a lot in social situations, not to mention the effect on others. I\'m good at converstion and have a (I think) great sense of humor...I\'m just not much of a talker. Looking like a CE loner type that doesn\'t talk much doesn\'t help w/ the approachability factor. I just couldn\'t find the none power that I was looking for, JB#1 w/out any nol was not right for me either and rolling on SoE didn\'t really seem to mitigate things. So I started searching, mixing, testing, and this thing just kinda happened. I\'m actually surprise that it wasn\'t too powerful or a stinking OD cloud. That\'s why I keep testing it...but I keep getting consistant results, so it must be working for me (emphasis on me), but I can\'t really say if it will work for others either. I guess it doesn\'t really matter and I don\'t mean that in a selfish, derogatory manner, either. I mean, we\'re all out there trying to find what works for us and we share the results...who knows, it may work for someone else too...like icing on the cake, really, ya know.

I am going to keep testing this one to be certain that I am getting consistant results from the mones and not other factors. I figure that the more instances in which I test it, the more I can be sure.

We get a lot of tourists to this area, so the clubs are filled w/ not just friends and acquaintances, but strangers from all over. I think it provides me w/ a great testing ground, because I do notice changes in behavior from ppl that know me with the different mones I wear (or don\'t wear, in some cases). Despite the fact that it is commonly held that ppl who know you well don\'t change their behavior when exposed to an altered phero sig, I do notice changes in their behavior - no family here though, so I can\'t say anything about that aspect. The point is that I can test consistancy, not just w/ my targets, but w/ ppl (friends, neighbors, the dudes that work at the conveince store that I frequent) who have responded to changes on my phero sig in the past. Make sense?

I definitely believe that this is a clubbing combo and, perhaps, not the best for social situations...merely because of the intesity of sexual responses. I mean, people will still be very friendly and stuff, but unless you want you\'re buddie\'s gf\'s coming on to you heavy, then maybe go w/ something else.

So far results are great and consistant, but the jury\'s still out. Know what I mean?

nonscents
06-27-2003, 04:06 AM
Very informative posts oh Sagacious one.

CptKipling
06-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Never underestimate the usefullness of high -nol in mixes, especially for younger guys.

Sag,

Exactly, in nature pheromones are spread very thinly, in concentrations radiating from our pits, crotch etc. I\'m not 100% on the theory for why spreading out works so well, maybe it alows better interaction with your own skin/pheros, but it definately helps dispersal a lot. When you spread out your applications, try putting a small amount of concentrate on your chin, that can be great.

abductor
06-27-2003, 09:32 AM
Krtel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php (\"http://www.webdevxs.com/pms/pherosimulator/index.php\")

What\'s the purpose of it all? Just to let you know how much is in the product/mix? Why doesn\'t it tell you how many dabs or drops one should use? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyone!? Anyone!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Hi Mobleyc57,
Pmixc moved to new adress...check out the new URL

http://mixcalc.sysframe.net (\"http://mixcalc.sysframe.net\")

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
PS-&gt; Oscar, you are my personal Jesus Christ when the subject mentions about phero amount of the products.. Someones have asked on the mix WKM .. I dont know if the amounts are correct .. Please check it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
06-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Hey CK-

I wouldn\'t consider myself a younger guy, but -nol sure seems to help me a lot. But ya know, I do look young for my age...just the other day I had some ppl commnent that they found it hard to believe that I was over 30, let alone about to turn 39. So that may have something to do w/ it...but who knows.

I think that, maybe, there is something to this dispersal issue. One thing I noticed the very first time that I applied pheros was that it made me sweat a little. Like I had this slight \"film\" form on my skin. I started applying Purell to my application points, as some forum members had suggested, and when I did, this \"film\" would form everywhere but the places that I had used the Purell. So I would try the same phero combo w/ and w/out using the Purell and there was a noticable increase in the effectiveness when I would forego the Purell. It\'s like cooler temps...I don\'t get that \"film\" reaction and the mones don\'t seem as effective. This leads me to suspect that the interaction of the pheros w/ the skins natural components is the key to getting effective results. Hmmmmm....

Oh yeah, thanks for the chin suggestion. I\'ll have to try that. The only problem that I can foresee is that I always seem to get the \"dribble glass\"...my buddies say that I have a \"drinking problem\" because I am, forever, dribbling beer down my chin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Seems to happen at least once, every time. But, hey, at least I\'m good for a cheap laugh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif [Sag takes a bow as the crowd howls and doubles over w/ laughter] Thank you folks, I\'ll be here all week, you can catch my show at....

abductor
06-27-2003, 04:20 PM
PS-&gt; Oscar, you are my personal Jesus Christ when the subject mentions about phero amount of the products.. Someones have asked on the mix WKM .. I dont know if the amounts are correct .. Please check it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar, thanks for your help again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I fix WKM#1 ..
Now try 20 drops (1 ml) and you get:

.24mg of Nol
.194mg of None
.06mg of Rone

And it looks like the problem is with the values assigned to SOE.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
06-27-2003, 05:03 PM
The whole face is good for remnants, especially the pit between nose and mouth, where the highest concentration of natural face -mones is (hence, kissing!).

Skyy
06-27-2003, 05:33 PM
cheers! its fixed! cheers!

Skyy
06-27-2003, 05:34 PM
oh yeah u think its possible u can add other mixes in like DD1 and KR1 Jb1? (the mix with apc and npa) i forgot some of the names :/

CptKipling
06-28-2003, 06:35 AM
The whole face is good for remnants, especially the pit between nose and mouth, where the highest concentration of natural face -mones is (hence, kissing!).

Sag,

This is what i was just about to suggest regarding your drinking problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. As the Doc says, your whole face is good, but concentrate on places where your targets nose is going to be the most, e.g. neck (hugs etc), filtrum (sp? between nose and mouth, for kissing, dancing etc), and your jaw line (most general situations).

BTW what you said about skin interactions agrees 100% with my theories. For example, try doing the pit trick with AE as opposed to strait -none, you dont really get normal AE reactions, and not strait -none reactions either.

Sagacious1420
06-28-2003, 10:57 AM
CK &amp; DST-

Funny that you should mention that spot just below the nose. I used to apply there, but this is one of the places that I sweat the most. It sucks when your food and/or drink tastes like the fragrance of AE. Curiously, I sweat the most in places that seem to produce the most natural pheros. Makes me wonder if your body responds to a higher level of (synthetic) mones by increasing these secretions, in an effort to maintian a proportional rate of conversion. What do you guys think?

Hmmmmm.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

akinu
06-28-2003, 11:11 AM
I have an intuition that, that place is best with NOL products as you will be smelling the NOL too; making you playful and chatty. Whats more you can stand out more with NOL applied under nose even though you are wearing NONE heavy mixture. Just a thought

Sagacious1420
06-28-2003, 11:27 AM
That\'s why I put a lil\' SoE on the bridge of my nose...mainly for it\'s effect on me. I could stand to be more chatty when I\'m out mingling.