PDA

View Full Version : need some advice !

frenchie
06-20-2003, 08:32 AM
hi all,
I will go to my friend\'s home within 1-2 weeks, and I\'m open to any idea... first of all I intend to go there with a bottle of Champagne, flowers from my garden, and my best smile... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I know WAGG works well with her (2 drops) and makes her very playful. The mix WAGG+NPAw seems to be OK, I\'l test it again tonight with some friends - never tried it with her. But I\'m not fond of sophisticated mixes...
I don\'t want to spoil this evening with her, and I\'d love to go a bit (a lot) further in our relationship.
Any advice will be welcome !

BTW : I have TEw, NPAw, PIw, WAGG, a homemade new EW, PCC

SwingerMD
06-20-2003, 09:02 AM
Hi Frenchie,

If you\'ve found something that works well with her, I\'d wouldn\'t change it. Unfortunately the only way know for certain if your WAGG+NPAw mix works is to test it on her. I\'ve found that different people react differently to the various mixes that I have concoted and I usually wear the certain mix if I know that I\'m going to be around them. If you do eventually decide to test them on her I\'d test it on her in a less than one-on-one/intimate situation. Or perhaps if you are daring tell her that you are considering a new perfume and that you have a small sample of it that you\'d like her to smell to see what her opinion/reaction to it is.

As for advancing the relationship, it may require a little bit of agressiveness/initiative on you\'re part. Remember that pheros on only one part of a complex equation that is dating/relationships.

Bon chance!

frenchie
06-21-2003, 02:34 AM
swinger,
thanks for your advice. I have already noticed that pheros get on well with Acqua di Gio (men version, I actually love it) so I could use it as a cover scent.
I really don\'t mind the smell of WAGG, I even like it. But NPAw has quite a strong smell and it may need to be covered.

As to WAGG+NPAw (2 drops of each), it works ! I tried it yesterday, we went to a gay club and a friend (a girl) kept touching and teasing me till when we left the club.
One surprising thing is that I got strange looks from some guys (all of them gay), kind of DIHL, but they immediately stopped looking, realizing I\'m a woman... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Oh I forgot, I also have A1. We\'re going to the Fete de la Musique tonight, I\'ll try a mix with it. No risk ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif