PDA

View Full Version : Heads were turning but was it A good thing?

amorolor
06-19-2003, 09:26 PM
Had A night out with my new pal Alter Ego. Hadn\'t used any \"mones\" for about 48 hours so I figured the residual issue was pretty much resolved. The best night I\'d had since using the \"stuff\" was on just 2 drops, assuming they helped make that night good, so I went with that again. Now let me preface this by saying I\'m still both openminded and skeptical and nothing to date had changed either of those things. Let me also state that I tend to get pretty good reactions from women using just my biceps and my own measly God given scent. As A result I didn\'t want to rely on the reactions of women who were facing me. Who knows, maybe they just liked what they saw? No accounting for taste, and all that.What interested me was 2 different women who DIDN\'T see me. In each case I was behind them. SOMETHING made their heads snap around towards me, seemingly involuntarily. I found it interesting so I circled the room repeatedly before settling behind each of them again and every time the same reaction, their necks snapped fast enough to give them whiplash. This happened 5 or 6 times. On no occasion was there any way they could have known I was there. Given this evidence even A skeptic such as myself has to believe it was those 2 drops that got their attention. The problem is neither one exactly mauled me. They just kept looking around, then realizing it was me again turned back the other way. Had A few good encounters with other ladies but nothing out of the ordinary. Not sure how much to use tomorrow night to continue my experiment. What do you folks think will be left of today\'s 2 drops? Should I add 1 more, 2 more or crack open that SOE gel pack for A little extra zing? All opinions are welcome.

SwingerMD
06-19-2003, 09:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
They just kept looking around, then realizing it was me again turned back the other way.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve experienced this too a lot. Sometimes two drops of a specific product are enough to get people to approach you/ go bonkers and sometimes they just turn heads.

Have you been around these people before. Perhaps they have had time to form opinions about you. Those are usually harder to break. Mixing in a bit of SOE may work to get them relaxed. I find that mixes heavier in -nol than -none and/or -rone work the best for me.

I also notice that different people that I\'m around respond better to different -none products. For example there are certain people that I know that are very touchy, feely, and flirty when I wear RM. The same people just do head turning when I wear RM.

My suggestion would be to up your dosage drop by drop.

Watcher
06-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Well straight SOE and even DD#1 work to combat this a bit, it is confusing for newbies though at time.s

Whitehall
06-21-2003, 12:37 PM
You have to remember the 1 in 7 rule - one in seven fertile women will be ovulating at any one time and so be more receptive to \'none. The other six will be less receptive and 1 in 4 or 5 will be hostile - they menstruating.

amorolor
06-21-2003, 12:38 PM
Have you been around these people before. Perhaps they have had time to form opinions about you. Those are usually harder to break. Mixing in a bit of SOE may work to get them relaxed.

My suggestion would be to up your dosage drop by drop.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

These weren\'t women I knew. Went out again last night. I tried 2 drops of AE and about 1/3 an SOE gelpack but can\'t say anything phenominal happened. This was my first time trying SOE. Think I should go to 3 drops with same amout of SOE, add A touch more or both?