PDA

View Full Version : Poll: do you read the Forum in Flat or Threaded Mode

nonscents
06-19-2003, 01:23 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1056054181nonscents\">

Flat or Threaded
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Flat
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Threaded
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Sexyredhead
06-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Whyyyyyyy do you want to know, oh nosey one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nonscents
06-19-2003, 01:27 PM
I use flat. But I see a lot of people taking umbrage at statements made by others, when those statements were not directed at the person taking umbrage. Maybe using threaded would lead to less flaming and less upset people. If people were less upset, they\'d also be nicer when they weren\'t using the internet. If they were nicer they\'d be happier and so would the people with whom they interact.

So, if I and everyone else switched to threaded, the total sum of happiness in the world would increase.

Do you want to contribute to world peace at no cost to yourself or do you selfishly wish to view the forum in flat mode? The choice is yours.

Sexyredhead
06-19-2003, 01:31 PM
I choose to selfishly remain in flat mode. Why would I do such a terrible thing, you might ask? Well, if I switch to threaded, I\'ll get carpal tunnel from all the extra clicking I\'d have to do, and I\'d also develop \'mouse rage\' and get downright b!itchy because I have to click so much more instead of my lazy scroll and more instant gratification.

Besides, it would mess up my whole scroll up/scroll down workout program. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nonscents
06-19-2003, 01:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Whyyyyyyy do you want to know, oh nosey one?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

We could also then do a poll on which pheromones work best with flat-moders vs. those that work best with threaded-moders. We\'ve been looking at age, gender, skin color, diet, weight, degree of baldness/hairiness, degree of alphaness/betaness.

But according the the nonscents theory of pheromodedness there should be a high correlation of \'none preference with threaded. Please make sure to give me proper attribution when using this theory in every post you make.

nonscents
06-19-2003, 01:33 PM
Only two votes so far on this issue of seminal importance? SRH, I know you women like to discuss this stuff behind the scenes. Can you please remind your friends that it is their responsibility to vote as love-scent citizens.

Sexyredhead
06-19-2003, 01:38 PM
I think some important aspects we haven\'t looked at about pheromone users are:

1. Do you use your own computer to log on to L-S, or someone else\'s?

2. Do you have a flat screen monitor, or the old-fashioned kind?

3. What SIZE monitor do you have? (Although size doesn\'t matter, of course.)

4. Do you play mood music while you research -mones? If so, what kind?

5. Do you spend way too much time here online instead of going out and trying said pheromones? Could that be contributing to your lack of success?

6. Do you wear your hair up or down when you go out, and if so, do you wear sparkly barettes?

7. What kind of shoes do you wear?

8. What do our forum members think of blue feathers? And do they wear them out when scouting for babes?

9. Boxers, briefs, or commando?

10. Do you prefer electric or gas heat?

These may be determining factors we haven\'t tapped into yet.
Good work, Nonscents!

Sexyredhead
06-19-2003, 01:40 PM
I\'ll remind them, but remember it\'s supper time on the east coast, and most of us hard-working good wimmin are cooking supper for our menfolks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
06-19-2003, 05:09 PM
Flat and a wheel mouse just go together nicely imo.