PDA

View Full Version : Scandalous Alter Ego?

baby2nite
06-19-2003, 08:12 AM
Hi All,
quick question:
the alter ego cover: does it have red letters or green letters for the one that attracts women??

I think I might have the possibility of using the opposite one that ATTRACTS MEN all this time!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
no wonder it haven\'t worked!?!?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

franki
06-19-2003, 08:25 AM
Baby2Nite, even if you would have the women\'s version, it shouldn\'t make a big difference, because the phero content is almost the same as the content in the men\'s version. Both contain androstenone, androstenol and androsterone.

Nimbus
06-19-2003, 11:33 AM
Anyway the letters on AE for men (the one that attracts women) are RED. At least they are so for the scentless (soapy-like scent) version of AE.

DZorro
06-19-2003, 11:43 AM
As far as i know the AE/w has a discription on it that say formula for woman and the letters are green as for men\'s version is red. But the men\'s version does not have a discription on it that says men\'s version or formula like the womans version has.

Hopes this helps.

DZorro,

DaVinciKittie
06-19-2003, 02:21 PM
Right, DZorro. AE/w has green lettering and says \"Formula for women\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif