PDA

View Full Version : Past two days, results intensified at school

CptKipling
06-19-2003, 06:58 AM
Im not sure what in particular it is, but things have been getting really intense.

I\'ve been taking my zinc and noticing a big boost from that, working at a bit aswell.

Pheros:

Day 1: 4 drops AE in palm, 1 spray TE into palm, rubbed into chest. I dab TE on chin, 1 drop AE split between sides of neck, a small amount of SOE.

Almost all the girls are really flirty, even ones which i considered just friends were getting fiesty! Guys more submissive also, some of my teachers lowered their eyes when i looked at them, and that seems strange to me.

Day 2: 3 drops AE in palm, 1 spray TE into palm, rubbed into chest. 1 drop AE split between sides of neck, plus 2 sprays of Amouage Ciel (between wrists and on neck).

Results even better!

akinu
06-19-2003, 11:19 AM
Too many positive testimonials... Im getting AE.. Your phero application points reminded me of religious rituals hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DZorro
06-19-2003, 11:37 AM
4 drups ??? men you must be one of the lucky ones any thing more then 2 drups of AE and i only get older woman after me.

When i say older i mean really older woman then me. i\'t say 50 + /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif not t really the age category i\'m looking for.

DZorro,

Skyy
06-19-2003, 11:40 AM
Ck how much Zinc are you taking a day?

MOBLEYC57
06-19-2003, 11:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Im not sure what in particular it is, but things have been getting really intense.

I\'ve been taking my zinc and noticing a big boost from that, working at a bit aswell.

Pheros:

Day 1: 4 drops AE in palm, 1 spray TE into palm, rubbed into chest. I dab TE on chin, 1 drop AE split between sides of neck, a small amount of SOE.

Almost all the girls are really flirty, even ones which i considered just friends were getting fiesty! Guys more submissive also, some of my teachers lowered their eyes when i looked at them, and that seems strange to me.

Day 2: 3 drops AE in palm, 1 spray TE into palm, rubbed into chest. 1 drop AE split between sides of neck, plus 2 sprays of Amouage Ciel (between wrists and on neck).

Results even better!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So CAPT, yer saying that on theee furst day, you used 5 drops of dat AE stuff, and on yer second day, yer used 4 of dem drops? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif 4 wuz better than 5? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif CAPT....you there, or are you somewhere with a \"DO NOT DISTURB\" note on theee outside of yer door? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Muskrat Suzy, Muskrat Sam....Muskrat Mobley, don\'t give a damn...oooh oooh oooh. Must be Muskrat luvvvvvv uuuv uv! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CptKipling
06-19-2003, 01:12 PM
DZorro, as the ladies on the forum have said, if the older women are acting on it, the younger ones are probably thinking it. Consider a fresh cover fragrace, and maybe using some SOE aswell.

Skyy, 30-45mg depending on me remembering to take three tabs a day.

Mobes, the fact that 5 drops worked no better proves my old (and some other peoples) theory about AE, that above around 4 drops it doesnt make any difference to the reactions, and that it is just a waste of product.

I find that if it is well spread out (like with my chest application), 3-4 drops is optimal. I applied a little more in these cases because i like to have pheros around my face/neck so that when things are closer up, my target gets a big dose.

EXIT63
06-19-2003, 05:28 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Muskrat Suzy, Muskrat Sam....Muskrat Mobley, don\'t give a damn...oooh oooh oooh. Must be Muskrat luvvvvvv uuuv uv!

now that\'s FUNNY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-19-2003, 05:37 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Muskrat Suzy, Muskrat Sam....Muskrat Mobley, don\'t give a damn...oooh oooh oooh. Must be Muskrat luvvvvvv uuuv uv!

now that\'s FUNNY!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif WHAT...TEVER! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks Capitano K! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Never understood a single word he said, but I helped him drink his wine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-20-2003, 01:28 PM
[2 drops AE + 1 spray TE] rubbed in the chest, 1 drop of AE split between both sides of the neck and 1 more drop of AE split in your forehead and eyebrows? One spray of a good cologne or 2-3 dabs of APC. What do you think about that?

CptKipling
06-21-2003, 03:51 AM
Sounds pretty good, but you might want a single dab of TE on your chin.

I imagine there are some people thinking, \"but 1 spray of TE is an OD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif\", but by rubbing it all over your chest you are spreading it out a lot, and with the -nol in AE helps to dampen OD affects.

Genome335
06-21-2003, 04:08 AM

Pheros:

Results even better!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I\'m really sensitive to TE/m\'s scent even 2 or 3 dabs split on both pits drives me crazy!! The only cologne that covers it is Issay Miakie and thats with 6 sprays under each pit. Lucky it lasts all day... (thats whats good about Issay). I guess I have a \"Super Nose\" or something.. I want to try the dosage with the different products that you used so what do you suggest? oh yea, I can\'t apply mones to my neck or I break out.. Applications that are possible are on; Wrists, forearms, back of ears, pits (TE in pits only because of the scent) and eye brows.

What do you think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CptKipling
06-21-2003, 04:44 AM
Is it just the oil product that make you break out or the alcohol ones aswell?

RE your super nose: I imagine you will get used to the smell of mones. With my TE/AE chest application it just smells really masculin to me, although i have to cover when i apply nearer my face.

Some alternate application points: The hollow of your neck between the collar bones; back of the neckl; behind your ears; brushed into your hair behind your ears; the sides of your neck where they meet your shoulders.

I often find it good to apply a small amount of whatever im wearing either just above my top lip or on my chin, because this is very \"nose level\" for your targets when you are close in.

After making sure your pits are clean, you might want to try an AE:TE mix in your pits. Try the AE:TE chest app., and see if you can tollerate the smell.

Basically i advise you to just mix it up a bit, try all the different application points and see what works for you, use my dosages to start off if you want, but be prepared to change things a bit to get the best for you.

Genome335
06-21-2003, 05:20 AM
Is it just the oil product that make you break out or the alcohol ones aswell?

RE your super nose: I imagine you will get used to the smell of mones. With my TE/AE chest application it just smells really masculin to me, although i have to cover when i apply nearer my face.

Some alternate application points: The hollow of your neck between the collar bones; back of the neckl; behind your ears; brushed into your hair behind your ears; the sides of your neck where they meet your shoulders.

I often find it good to apply a small amount of whatever im wearing either just above my top lip or on my chin, because this is very \"nose level\" for your targets when you are close in.

After making sure your pits are clean, you might want to try an AE:TE mix in your pits. Try the AE:TE chest app., and see if you can tollerate the smell.

Basically i advise you to just mix it up a bit, try all the different application points and see what works for you, use my dosages to start off if you want, but be prepared to change things a bit to get the best for you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Just the oil based ones, but if I spray any fragrance on my neck to cover the same thing happens.. But I will try different combinations of AE and TE since i\'ve been neglecting TE for a while... testing day will be monday.

Genome335
06-21-2003, 05:31 AM
Do you think 1 spray of TE/m under each pit, 3 drops of AE/m split on wrists and 1 drop of AE/m behind each ear would be good? (i\'ll be wearing a short sleave shirt.)

CptKipling
06-21-2003, 08:11 AM
Two sprays might be too much, but try it it might be quite good!