PDA

View Full Version : New to the scene some Q's

fthe
06-19-2003, 12:20 AM
okay, look im new to pheromones. I bought alter ego. I wore them a few times out and some girls were a bit responsive. this [bad word] is expensive. I wanna know whats best for beginers.

i was my my graduation and all my friends are younger than me so I graduated on stage with no one basically. This cute girl i saw at graduation. I was wearing a few drops of AE. and she raised her eye brows and looked at me. i didnt know what to do. she kept kind talking to her friends. I said hello... i dont know any one at this graduation got her name and that was it she was talking to her friend.

two weeks later i went to a rave my first rave ever ... i didnt do any drugs .. i was hanging out in the over 21 room ... and this cute chick who was dancing up a storm seemed to be eyeing me ...
anyway two hours later when she was more drunker .. i talked to her. and dam she seemed to be insterest ... her name was alexadria she was polish ... and had a heavy accent to prove it. and then she started dancing all close smelling on my neck ... (maybe because of the AE ? )
i kept talking to her dancing with her ... and then i tried hooking up with her and no dice.

did i do some thing wrong

and way once like an idiot i dumped like 2/3s of the AE bottle onto my school bag ...
(i have less than 1/5 of the bottle remaining.

okay few basic questions

how many drops of AE is considered an OD

is AE too much an \"aggresive\" product

im gonna buy another one soon ... should i get WAGG?

does AE and WAGG make a good combo ?

what is the best product for the $?

and what combo did you all personally find the best ?

oh BY the im your average nice guy whos a little on the fugly side ...

should i get a product to play up the \"nice guy\" image or products to boost my the \"machismo\" i dont really have ??

thanks guys .. im new here

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-19-2003, 02:04 AM
You should keep using the AE and if you want to buy some more products, I would advice you the NPA and some SoE gel packs.

I believe the WAGG wouldn\'t be best choice for you. You seem to say that you are not an alpha guy, you\'re more like the \"nice guy\" and you want to \"boost the machismo you don\'t really have\"... so forget the WAGG.

Buy NPA (or TE, since it is the same, just 4 times less concentrated, but in a bigger bottle, of course) and some SoE gel packs. Then, try using for example 2-3 drops of AE + 1-2 dabs of NPA (and some SoE gel pack, 1/3 of the pack should be enough).