PDA

View Full Version : Does AE attract older women?

amorolor
06-16-2003, 07:22 PM
As I mentioned in another post A pretty unfriendly woman in my building gave me A double take today on 3 drops of AE, nothing to brag about since she\'s pushing 70. Then I took my laundry in and this old lady yelled out \"where did you get those muscles?\" Has stuff like this happened to anyone else? Don\'t want to get these old gals too excited, their pacemakers will be popping like bubblewrap.

Andy
06-16-2003, 10:38 PM
Do you get excited if you see a nice build, good lookin\' girl while not having sex with one of those for a long time ?

Sagacious1420
06-17-2003, 03:49 AM
Dude, I got a blatant sexual hit from a 70 something woman not long ago...keep in mind that she was my \"date\'s\" Aunt Dottie. Actually, I got the feeling that Leanne thought it was kinda cool that I played along w/ her \"Aunt Dottie\"...sure seemed to work for me in the long run...if ya know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Of cooourse it could just be that the old lady was just hungry for Sum Yung Gi...who knows? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Andy
06-17-2003, 04:01 AM
I think that\'s perfectly normal, I don\'t even count the hits from older women anymore.

amorolor
06-17-2003, 04:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Do you get excited if you see a nice build, good lookin\' girl while not having sex with one of those for a long time ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That may explain the woman in the laundry but the other gal I see all the time and she hasn\'t reacted like that. May be the AE, or perhaps she was excited by A Jerry Springer episode.