PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help

Sage
06-16-2003, 05:16 PM
I am new to pheromones and I am not sure of what to start with. I was reading the cookbook and thought that I might try spiked cologne but I was unsure if it actually worked or what to use. I had read that NPA was good for that but still have no idea what I am doing. I would appreciate any help.

kentwo
06-16-2003, 05:42 PM
Since I\'m also a newbie to the trade, alot of people recommended AE or SOE to me as a beginners thing. Some people also suggested TE, but the smell problem turned me off to it. I haven\'t had any success using AE yet, but we\'ll see.

Sagacious1420
06-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Hi Sage,
Welcome to the forum. NPA is very popular w/ members here. It was designed as a fragrance additive, thus the name New Pheromone Additive. Typically I see a dilution ratio of 4:1, Cologne to NPA, recommended. At this ratio, 2 or 3 sprays should do ya just fine. I might recommend that you test how your preferred fragrance goes w/ the NPA. Some say that the fragrance of certain colognes can be compromised by adding NPA to them. Begin by mixing a very small amount; for examople, only 1 drop of NPA and 4 drops of cologne. This way you don\'t waste any pheros or cologne, if they don\'t work well together. It\'s usually recommended to start w/ smaller amounts and work your way up until you discover the application amount that works for you. Keep in mind that NPA is all -none and will be better suited for getting sexual hits...it is not really considered a \"social\" pheromone and could be intimidating to younger women (<25). If you have a \"lone wolf\" or Clint Eastwood character, you may want to consider adding SoE to your order. SoE will tend to make you more approachable and people can get pretty chatty. I really like AE/m and I think it is a good balanced blend of -none, -nol and -rone. No mixing required, just 2 or 3 drops spread among the wrists, neck, or anywhere that you might apply cologne. I like to put some in my hair, on my nose and places that naturally produce a musky scent like the armpits and pubes, as well. It has a nice musky scent and doesn\'t require a cover scent, although I think it compliments my cologne nicely, so I do cover. I think it might be a good starter for you, IMHO. Whatever you choose, just have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
06-16-2003, 06:30 PM
Hi Kentwo,
Glad to have you here on the forum. I was curious about how much AE/m you\'re using; also, where and how are you applying. What kind of places have you tested it in and around whom. You could be less likely to see dramatic responses from ppl whom you know well. Typically, ppl whom you don\'t know will give you the most dramatic responses. Both of these statements are generalizations, of course. I\'ve seen it go both ways. Often the responses can be very subtle and you may simply not have noticed. Some products just don\'t give the same results for different ppl. Can\'t really say, that\'s why I\'m asking questions. The more info you can give us, the better we may be able to assist you. Make sense? Cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

kentwo
06-16-2003, 07:59 PM
Sagacious,
Thanks for the welcome. I\'ve only used it twice so far. Once was out with my friends to a night club and once to a summer course at the university. The night club thing didn\'t really do much, maybe it was too crowded or something, but didn\'t really notice anything. BTW: one thing for sure is that reading this site and wearing the nones makes me much more observant of things going on around me. Sometimes it feels close to being paranoid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I also rubbed some on my finger when I first got the package, just to test the smell. Me and my girl ended up having sex shortly after, but I\'m not 100% thats because of the nones yet...

At my summer course nothing really happened. I tried starting up some converstations with a couple girls next to me, but they didn\'t really seem interested. Didn\'t notice any unusual behavior towards me either.

I put on a couple drops on my wrist then rubbed my wrist together and then wiped them on my neck. I didn\'t use a cover since AE smelled okay, but I might try adding one in next time. I\'m still waiting to try my SOE that came in. I\'m not sure how much I\'ll be using. Maybe around 1/4 a pack.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Sagacious1420
06-16-2003, 08:45 PM
@ Kentwo-

Just a comment about clubbing, those on the forum who go to smoky clubs, usually recommend a bit more...say 3-5 drops. Where I live, you can\'t smoke inside so I go w/ 2 drops that way if I\'m a few feet away they can detect it, but it won\'t be overpowering once I get in close. If you\'re getting hits from like 10-20 feet away(indoors), then you could have an OD on your hands. It took me awhile to find my limit: 3 drops indoors/4 drops outdoors w/ the breeze, ya know.

BTW, don\'t worry about that almost paranoia-like \"overobserving\" thing, you\'ll get past that before ya know it. Just act normal or just be yourself if you can\'t be normal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif j/k

As far as your gf, could be the mones had an influence. Something similar happened to me. I was having friends over for a BBQ the day I got my AE and this chick that I hooked up w/ the night before crash the party. We were getting ready to go to a club soon, so I went into the next room to apply my pheros. Susie Q. walks in right after I finished, took one whiff of my neck and...so much for getting dressed to go out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif She didn\'t care if there were a bunch of strangers in the next room. She had to have me right then and there. Was it all mones...no, but I definitely think she was affected, judging from that \"hungry\" look in her eye. Not the same one she had the night before...something was different about it. I have seen that \"look\" quite a few times lately, since I\'ve been experimenting w/ different combos and mixes. I virtually never got those kinds of looks before. Probably a combination of things, which is what it\'s all about. Pheros can\'t work miracles for you, but they can add a nice edge to what you\'ve already got goin\' on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Make sense? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your application of AE seems fine...I try to dab each drop around in a few different spots and rub it around as muc as I can. It seems sensible to me to have your added phero sig spread around just like if it cam from your own body. Know what I mean?
1/4 to 1/2 pack of SoE gel sounds fine. I have the roll on and have only used one gel pack so far.

kentwo
06-16-2003, 10:46 PM
Sagacious.
Just a couple more quick questions. First what would happen if several guys in your group were wearing nones? Like SOE or AE? Also, I don\'t know if there is a certain answer, but I\'m just curious about your personal philosophy, does race make a difference in the type of -nones that is best for you, or best for a certain race of women?
BTW: The sex thing is sort of what happened with me. I\'m not too sure, but since she seems to want it more the past couple days, not that I\'m complaining, but I\'m still trying to decipher if its the -nones, something I\'m doing, or the lack of stress since she\'s on summer break.

Sagacious1420
06-17-2003, 03:38 AM
I would have to say that if there is a group of phero users together, then common sense tells me that you are all back to an even playing field...assuming that you are all wearing the same mones. But, if I understand you correctly, then some are wearing SoE and some are wearing AE...is that correct.?. if this is true and you are all relatively equal alpha (I\'m assuming for the sake of argument), then the guys w/ SoE will have lots of ppl chatting w/ them female or male doesn\'t matter and the guys w/ the AE will get more (mild to moderate) sexual hits and, posssibly more submissive behavior from men. That\'s just my experience.

BTW- if you want to be sure that your girl is responding to the pheros, get together w/out them and see what happens. Never can tell for sure what her reasoning is, but might help you out.
Oh, about the race thing...not conviced that it\'s a race thing...you can find intermingling social groups and each grooup has an alpha...i believe there are many alphas out there (natural or altered) and this should be no big deal to you. The times when I\'m riding high on the alpha vibe that mones can enhance, I actually tend to be very cool w/ the dudes that seem to be alphas...they respond very well...like one of their brothas. Make sense? Usually they will just let you be...we\'re all brothers in arms, ya know. Plenty to go around...usually....

akinu
06-17-2003, 11:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sagacious,
Thanks for the welcome. I\'ve only used it twice so far. Once was out with my friends to a night club and once to a summer course at the university. The night club thing didn\'t really do much, maybe it was too crowded or something, but didn\'t really notice anything. BTW: one thing for sure is that reading this site and wearing the nones makes me much more observant of things going on around me. Sometimes it feels close to being paranoid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I also rubbed some on my finger when I first got the package, just to test the smell. Me and my girl ended up having sex shortly after, but I\'m not 100% thats because of the nones yet...

At my summer course nothing really happened. I tried starting up some converstations with a couple girls next to me, but they didn\'t really seem interested. Didn\'t notice any unusual behavior towards me either.

I put on a couple drops on my wrist then rubbed my wrist together and then wiped them on my neck. I didn\'t use a cover since AE smelled okay, but I might try adding one in next time. I\'m still waiting to try my SOE that came in. I\'m not sure how much I\'ll be using. Maybe around 1/4 a pack.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey, you are not alone. I cant do much good with pheros too, YET. Lets stick together and learn how to \"do it\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I also feel like getting paranoid, and cant know whether I should attribute a certain behavior to phermones, so when accidentally a girl walks up and talks with you it is hard to determine if it is pheros or not at our level. I poured all NPA into a bottle of CK one for men (CK one is a good phero fragrance), but I wonder if pheros pass through and atomizer or spray bottle. I have read somewhere that the bulk of the pheros do not go through the spray mechanism, so they should be used as aftershave. I dunno if it is right or wrong though. Anyway, if newbies work together they learn sooner. Search the forum for keywords in which you are interested.

EXIT63
06-17-2003, 11:40 AM
I poured all NPA into a bottle of CK one for men (CK one is a good phero fragrance),

Rookie mistake. You should never pour a whole bottle of any phero into a cologne (or anything else). What if the mix does not deliver the desired results. You\'ve just wasted a whole bottle of pheros.

Always use small amounts when mixing pheros!

akinu
06-17-2003, 11:50 AM
Well we learn from the mistakes. It is true, I was too impatient and too overconfident about NPA because of its forum testimonials. But in general sense, no phermone has yet delivered any results for me at all. It is hard to determine where to start from.

Sage
06-17-2003, 11:57 AM
I was wondering if any has tryed the PI/m with PF? If you did what were your results.

EXIT63
06-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Take a little time (okay a lot of time) and read through the forum. There is a huge amount of information here. Use the \"search\" function at the top of the page to help you locate things. Also, don\'t forget to read the cookbook.

akinu
06-17-2003, 12:06 PM
I have read the cookbook again and again and still do when I have a question mark. I try pheros standalone right now and do not want to get into the mix biz, until I know what kind of response I get with a specific phermone. Also I need a year to complete reading whole forum history /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif but anyway that is the way it should be I guess

Sage
06-17-2003, 02:50 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the help. I think I found something that would be best for me to start with. I have two days to give it a trial run here and then three weeks in Australia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-17-2003, 04:21 PM
I try pheros standalone right now and do not want to get into the mix biz, until I know what kind of response I get with a specific phermone.

Sounds like a good plan. Learn what you get from each one and you may have a better idea of what combo will give the results you\'re looking for. While I have tried a few mixes and combos w/ variable results, I am still trying different phero products on their own, so that I can do the same. Ya gotta find what works for you. In my case it wasn\'t that certain mixes didn\'t work, it\'s just that the results weren\'t what I was hoping to get. Just have fun w/ it and play mad scientist all you want. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

kentwo
06-17-2003, 08:48 PM
I know how you feel. So far no results other then the one above, which may be something else.

About the search function, I know its important to search and read. I am a regular member in other forums and know the feeling of new people asking questions. But this site uses a lot of abbreviations and there is so much information and misinformation its hard to find what you need. I\'ve tried searching for SOE or AE, OD etc... you\'d take a year or two to find anything that will answer your question. This site seems to be pretty small, its up to its users to help educate eachother not send them off in a futile search when a simple response would save everyone a lot of trouble and progress the pheromone trade and information gathering entity that is this forum.

amorolor
06-18-2003, 03:47 AM
Sagacious:
I have to say that your advice to people usually seems pretty sensible. I guess living in all that sunshine gives one A good prespective on things.

akinu
06-18-2003, 10:20 AM
I know how you feel. So far no results other then the one above, which may be something else.

About the search function, I know its important to search and read. I am a regular member in other forums and know the feeling of new people asking questions. But this site uses a lot of abbreviations and there is so much information and misinformation its hard to find what you need. I\'ve tried searching for SOE or AE, OD etc... you\'d take a year or two to find anything that will answer your question. This site seems to be pretty small, its up to its users to help educate eachother not send them off in a futile search when a simple response would save everyone a lot of trouble and progress the pheromone trade and information gathering entity that is this forum.

True. I was afraid to make that remark.

Sagacious1420
06-18-2003, 11:52 AM
Amorolor-
Thanks for the kind words. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Perhaps just the wisdom that comes w/ age...who knows. I definitely love NorCal, but have to say that I had a blast living in Manhattan, prior to my move to the left coast. Perhaps it\'s not so much where you are, but where your head is at, ya know. Anyway, it is gratifying to know that I can make a useful contribution to the phorum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I just put it out there and you guys can take it or leave...I don\'t really care as long as you\'re thinking for yourself and making your own decisions. I was born w/ a defective herding instinct and I don\'t have much patience for sheep.

And to keep this on topic...pheromones can work for you, it just may take some time to find out which products work for you, in whichever combination, in whatever amount of application. Learn what you can from the phorum, experiment, discover and share your results w/ the rest of us here in this community. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck and have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif