PDA

View Full Version : Newbie experience

SLK
06-16-2003, 10:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I\'m Asian, 25, good looking. Got my SOE and NPA about 2 weeks ago. As I am a complete newbie, I set out to find whether NONE or NOL works best for me.

First day, I put on the full sample pack of SOE gel alone. Applied behind ears, neck and wrists. Went out for a movie with my cousin and his 2 girl friends. One of the girl got so close to me physically during the movie that she was in fact lying on my shoulder. Mind you, this is very uncommon in Asian region especially when you barely know someone. Before the movie ended, she asked for my number. Man, this stuff does work. Yet another skeptical newbie falls in love with pheromones.

2 days later, used the other sample pack of SOE gel for a family gathering. All young children stuck to me like a leech. Young girls (16-18) were giving me DIHLs like never before. While older ones were full of smiles.

SOE was a total success in this regard. Next, it was time for me to create a batch of SOE/NPA mix in 7:3. Used an atomizer for this. 2 spray of it across my neck and off I went again. This time at work, my colleagues acted very normally. I tried this for the next one week, and the hits/DIHLs were simply not there.

Does this mean that I am an Alpha male where NONE does more harm than good? Coz\' SOE alone did wonders for me but the moment NPA was mixed, hits/DIHLs were simply not there anymore.

Cheers

bundyburger
06-16-2003, 03:05 PM
Try very small amounts of NPA in combination with SoE. And I mean EXTREMELY smll amounts.

Wear SoE the way that worked for you as before. Then also use one tiny dab (overall) and spread it to a couple of areas.

kentwo
06-16-2003, 05:40 PM
Are you supposed to use 1 whole gel pack? I just got my order in and have been trying out the AE I got in small amounts. I was planning to use around 1/4-1/2 of the sample gel pack.

Also does AE SOE make a pretty good combo if another person in your group is also wearing SOE?
Thanks

SLK
06-16-2003, 10:09 PM
I\'ll try that bundy. Besides, from what I\'ve gathered so far in this forum, Asian women are not very responsive to NONE. That might be another factor.

Danial
06-17-2003, 03:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ll try that bundy. Besides, from what I\'ve gathered so far in this forum, Asian women are not very responsive to NONE. That might be another factor.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I have very good experience with \'none in PI/m when it comes to Asian women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

SLK
06-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Hey Daniel, I am from Singapore too. So you have good experience with NONE huh? Well doesn\'t this show that pheromones works according to our body chemistry? Coz\' I know for a fact that I can look intimidating. I\'m 5\'11 fairly well built. As you know, this is above average in the Asian crowd. Perhaps thats why NOL works better for me.