PDA

View Full Version : Exploring my Alter Ego

amorolor
06-16-2003, 10:35 AM
Hello everyone. Recieved my AE order and based on the positive things I\'ve read here I\'ve decided to experiment with it for A week or 2 before giving the PI A more thorough look. I\'m using 3 drops from the applicator as my \"baseline\" and will adjust from there.
So far women have been friendlier on some occasions then they might ordinarily have been, including A sour faced old biddy in my building who gave me A double take.
I know there is some residual effect from previous applications so I wanted to ask you all A question or two. If I wear 3 drops today what would you recommend for tomorrow in order to maintain that level? Also, if I wear some in the morning and want to be at that 3 drop level at night how should I brake it up? Two and two perhaps, bearing in mind some of the morning\'s has worn off? I\'ll be going out quite A bit this week and would like to experiment thoroughly, in the interest of science of course. Will keep you posted.....

Nimbus
06-17-2003, 02:41 PM
amorolor, the safer trick you can use is to rub&clean your app points at the end of your day, and freshly reapply the next morning. This way you can control closely the amount of pheros you put on each day. I haven\'t had any noticeable effect from \"yesterday\'s\" pheros, but I guess that it\'s my skin that gets rid of the pheros and the scent quite quickly.

Also, if you want max phero power at night I think that the best solution is... bringing with you that AE bottle and apply it when you need the boost. That would be my strategy at least: I always try to use them just when they are needed.

For instance: if you have to go to a party, and you know that you\'ll need 1 hour to get there, it\'s IMHO useless to apply when you\'re at home. In those cases I bring a rolltop with me and apply when I\'m in. As already said, I probably have a particular skin that quickly destroys pheros; in addition to that I tend to sweat a lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif your mileage may vary.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-17-2003, 02:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
amorolor, the safer trick you can use is to rub&amp;clean your app points at the end of your day, and freshly reapply the next morning. This way you can control closely the amount of pheros you put on each day. I haven\'t had any noticeable effect from \"yesterday\'s\" pheros, but I guess that it\'s my skin that gets rid of the pheros and the scent quite quickly.

Also, if you want max phero power at night I think that the best solution is... bringing with you that AE bottle and apply it when you need the boost. That would be my strategy at least: I always try to use them just when they are needed.

For instance: if you have to go to a party, and you know that you\'ll need 1 hour to get there, it\'s IMHO useless to apply when you\'re at home. In those cases I bring a rolltop with me and apply when I\'m in. As already said, I probably have a particular skin that quickly destroys pheros; in addition to that I tend to sweat a lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif your mileage may vary.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

But he can also use a larger ammount of mones, applied at home... the effect will decrease as time passes by, so, one hour later, the ammount of mones working will be less.

Correct me if I\'m wrong, please.

Skyy
06-17-2003, 03:18 PM
It might actually be better to apply at home, thats what I do. I noticed my phero\'s start to really kick ass after about 1 - 2 hours

EXIT63
06-17-2003, 05:24 PM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=41812&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=charging%20time&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Sea rchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=41812&amp;Search= true#Post41812 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=41812&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=charging%20time&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Sea rchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=41812&amp;Search= true#Post41812\")

amorolor
06-17-2003, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I\'m still in my first week of experimentation and the \"residual\" effects from previous applications are A variable that complicates things. I\'m going out Thursday night so I think I\'ll give myself tomorrow \"off\" and start fresh. I know everyone\'s different but should roughly 48 hours send Tuesday\'s AE into retirement? It\'s important since the best results I\'ve gotten, at least as far as I can tell, were with only 2 drops the first night I used it ( no residuals.) I\'d like to try A bit more, say 4 drops but as I\'ve read less can be more. Hope to get some opinions on this from those who\'ve been there.

DaVinciKittie
06-17-2003, 09:00 PM
Amorolor,

I\'m definitely not an expert on pheros, and I haven\'t used any of the men\'s products, but I\'d say don\'t skip from 2 drops to 4 drops with AE. Try 3 and see how that goes before you double your dosage. That way you can gauge what your OD point is with it. For me (AE/w), three drops is too much. I get pretty good hits from 2 drops so I just stick with that, even though it\'s tempting to bathe in the stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

amorolor
06-18-2003, 03:52 AM
DVK:
Thanks for the feedback. I wouldn\'t be going from 2-4 since I\'ve already used 3. It\'s that I felt my \"best\" results might have been my first night using AE and that night I only used 2.

bundyburger
06-18-2003, 04:03 AM
It\'s been said quite often that the products we are using here are 100s of times (???) more potent than what we put out naturally. With that in mind it\'s not hard to see why less CAN be more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif