PDA

View Full Version : One last post before I crash - wardrobe related

bivonic
06-15-2003, 11:01 PM
I picked up this shirt from Macy Sports dept. last week. it\'s a North Face 100% polyester shirt. Great design, long sleeve - white sleeves & dark grey body, kinda looks like a baseball 3/4 sleeve T-shirt but it\'s full sleeve. I love it since I get hot easily & hanging out at the bar I tend to sweat a little in other outfits, but with poly it just wicks away the sweat (maybe phero\'s get transferred more easily).

Anyway my point was based on the design - I think it projects a more \"V-shaped\" body which women so desire in a man, not to mention since it\'s a little tight in the upper body it does a great job of showing off my muscles. I\'m coming to realize the collarless shirts (i.e. T-shirts) get me more looks & if they can show off \"my guns\", all the better!

Okay time to crash, just wanted to share the effects of subconscious \"V-shaped\" shirts. I guess conversely women that wear those shirts, like from Joe Dirt, the ones that have sweet cleavage painted on them - they will get men\'s attention as well. Hmmmm...maybe I\'ll patten a T-shirt that mimics fake 6-pack abs. I wonder if blatant vs. a design that would leave women guessing would work better. Hmmm...I own some CK shirts that are reflective (i.e. Maroon is the base color with a dark black as the shadow color) now if I could design a T-Shirt that pretended to show well defined abdominal muscles as a shadow I\'m thinking if women did not catch on immediately they would subconsciously be attracted to him?

Elana
06-16-2003, 02:40 AM
Bivonic- I just spoke with the mods and they have all decided that you are no longer allowed to post when you are drunk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
06-16-2003, 04:10 AM
If you wear tight shirts that show off your muscles, it means only one thing.

You\'re Gay

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
06-16-2003, 04:16 AM
... or you live in Germany and consider it to be cool *yuck*. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-16-2003, 05:10 AM
Or you are completely secure of your sexual orientations and you don\'t care about what other ppl may (I repeat, may) think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

So, if you\'re afraid of wearing those kind of t-shirts to show off your muscles, perhaps you\'re not sure about your orientations... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
06-16-2003, 05:35 AM
Who said anything about being afraid?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-16-2003, 06:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Who said anything about being afraid?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do not show fear! Fear is the path to the dark side... fear is to hate... hate leads to anger... anger leeds to... suffering! I sense much fear in you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
06-16-2003, 06:46 AM
There\'s really only 1 man for me....And that\'s FABIO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2003, 11:23 AM
You mean Faggio?

Charisma
06-16-2003, 12:58 PM
You mean Faggio?

No his brother Fellatio /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2003, 01:01 PM
Oh, right! Neal and Bob. I know them.

Charisma
06-16-2003, 01:02 PM
I thought you did! They were using their mothers maiden name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
06-16-2003, 01:18 PM
... or you live in Germany and consider it to be cool *yuck*. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think it is cool.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Only I am a bit too skinny for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I am surprised you don\'t like it, Andy. There are a lot of those Italo-kind of guys wearing it, and I don\'t think they are all gay..

Andy
06-16-2003, 01:33 PM
That\'s what I meant ... it\'s not considered to be gay around our hunting grounds. But I\'ve never worn it, not even in completely perfect shape because I think it\'s simply cheap. I don\'t like girls that are coming off cheap, too much skin is definitely a turn off for me, I need something to think about and discover. So I am just clothing myself according to my own rules. Too much skin in women equals tight tops in men in my book (where tight pants are completely perfect). According to my experiences it\'s rather the Turkish Matcho Style and their german carbon copies than the Italo Style, it\'s usually more about suits and fine clothes.

franki
06-16-2003, 01:45 PM
Well, nice suits are nice too, of course. But then, they are (often) meant to draw in the chicks in a similar way as with the tight shirts. Both are signs that a guy is showing off big time, but that is what a guy has to do (I guess) ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2003, 01:47 PM
No, no. He has to take OFF the clothes, not put them ON ...

franki
06-16-2003, 01:49 PM
No, no. He has to take OFF the clothes, not put them ON ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bundyburger
06-16-2003, 03:11 PM
ANDY - I don\'t like girls that are coming off cheap, too much skin is definitely a turn off for me, I need something to think about and discover. So I am just clothing myself according to my own rules.

What? So you you haven\'t tried wearing a shortened top that displays your midriff?? I hear the girls go for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(BTW, didn\'t work when I tried it. I think my beer gut spoiled the look.)

Andy
06-16-2003, 05:19 PM
Yeah I tried to show my navel piercing that way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Charisma
06-16-2003, 09:25 PM
Yeah I tried to show my navel piercing that way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Next time remove your bunch of keys before you do that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
06-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Nah ... I don\'t have keys, I open every door with my charisma. That\'s the best part about this vampire thingy.

Whelp .. I am Mobleytized. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bivonic
06-18-2003, 10:13 AM
This thread kind of went off base, &amp; even though I was a little tipsy I don\'t think it was that idiotic, but maybe my idiotic-ness is blinding me.

I was thinking from a subconscious point of view. Picture a shirt (not tight) that has white long sleeves with a dark grey body, perhaps a little looser around the shoulders &amp; chest &amp; slightly tapered (I think that\'s the word I\'m looking for, slightly tighter around the waist but still loose). Now picture the top of the shirt sleeves having that same grey color slanted down. So that when you look at a guy wearing this shirt it looks like a big V as is the ideal body type that women are attracted to, broad shoulders &amp; skinny waist, capish?

As far as a shirt with reflective ab muscles (painted on) okay maybe that was a \"stretch\", but you need to stretch the boundaries of acceptable fashion in order to identify a new style that may work.

bundyburger
06-18-2003, 02:33 PM
I agree with you Bivonic, but what you are saying is basically what fashion is all about : Choosing the right clothes that make you look better.

I know I conciously pick clothes that don\'t make me look bad. Don\'t you?

I know that when I wear a certain t-shirt cut and shaped a certain way it fits better. My shoulders and pecks etc look much better then when I wear a cheap one. When I buy a good shirt for a wedding or something I choose the colour that suits my complexion and hair etc and fit\'s around my shoulders, wrists and tucks in nicely.
I know you re saying something a little different, but it\'s the same overall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif