PDA

View Full Version : Facial hair

krtel
06-15-2003, 02:58 PM
A quick question for the women on this forum:

Ok, we have two guys, guy A and guy B. Say that both guys have the same physical attributes and are equally good looking. The only difference between guy A and guy B is that guy A has a go-tee. Which guy would appeal to you more?

- Krish

BassQT
06-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Guy A... I just loooovve facial hair!

DaVinciKittie
06-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Honestly, it depends on what he looks like with it and without it. I know that sounds like a cop out, but some guys look good with them and some don\'t. My personal preference is *no* facial hair, but there are some men I actually do like it on. I can say this though- I don\'t care to kiss a man with facial hair (of any kind). I know a lot of women like it, but to me it\'s just scratchy. Yes, I know, it can be soft too, but not *nearly* soft enough AFAIC, and I have pretty sensitive skin, so I generally prefer a shaved face. Plus, that 5 o\'clock shadow can be pretty damn sexy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-15-2003, 07:38 PM
I love moustaches. Beards and goatees too, if they\'re nice and thick.

Andy
06-15-2003, 08:31 PM
Too bad that I am unable to wear a beard. My facial hair is just too hard and I don\'t like to leave the face (or other body parts) of my partner like it has been worked on with coarse grained sandpaper. One of my ex gfs loved it though, but she was a masochist anyway, guess that doesn\'t count huh ?

Elana
06-15-2003, 10:49 PM
I prefer without, but a few days worth of growth is the best. That\'s the best of both worlds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Crystabell
06-16-2003, 01:42 AM
I love a cleen face. I guess I\'m odd like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
06-16-2003, 03:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I love moustaches. Beards and goatees too, if they\'re nice and thick.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Okay ladies, I\'m finally going to reveal myself to you!

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_789200.html?menu=news.quirkies.eccentrics (\"http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_789200.html?menu=news.quirkies.eccentrics\")

Elana
06-16-2003, 03:40 AM
I just got very wet

bundyburger
06-16-2003, 03:57 AM
Mohammed Rashid, 62, has been recognised as having the longest moustache in the world.

...not to mention the hairiest chest. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-16-2003, 04:16 AM
Five dollars to take his picture, fine. They don\'t say how much for a moustache ride!

Andy
06-16-2003, 04:20 AM
Too bad he isn\'t a Derwish, must be a phenomenal sound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Man and I thought waxing my chest is a hassle ... lol.

Goddess
06-16-2003, 02:23 PM
I like the beard look - as long as its not ZZTop-ish. But...I *LOVE* 5 o\'clock shadow. It is SO masculine!!! Gets me really turned on. So I guess I\'d say my favorite is for the shaven look that is just a day grown out. Not the Don Johnson look of years past, but the beginning of the shadow. YUM

For what its worth.
Ginger

franki
06-16-2003, 02:27 PM
I always have the feeling I look like a bum when i don\'t shave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sexyredhead
06-16-2003, 02:46 PM
I like a clean face on a guy. Especially on a younger guy. Beards/goatees can look fake on a baby face, if you know what I mean. And I prefer the feel of a little scratch, but not a lot.

I hate that fuzz on the chin thing too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
06-17-2003, 02:50 AM
OK...now lets turn this around and ask the men on this forum the same question..

A quick question for the men on this forum:

Ok, we have two ladies, lady A and lady B. Say that both ladies have the same physical attributes and are equally good looking. The only difference between lady A and lady B is that lady A has a goatee. Which lady would appeal to you more?

Take a moment to think about it.......

Andy
06-17-2003, 03:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
... lady A has a goatee...

Where exactly ?

Elana
06-17-2003, 03:08 AM

Where exactly ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Read the subject of this thread. I assume you are still trying to decide which you prefer....that\'s OK, think about it for a bit. I know you want to say that they are both hot...but which one is even slightly hotter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
06-17-2003, 03:57 AM
Might I use my joker ? Guess not ... I think I\'ll take the one without the goatee.

krtel
06-17-2003, 06:37 AM
Likewise.

- Krish

upsidedown
06-17-2003, 06:45 AM

A goatee or a GOAT? If it\'s a goatee, I\'d have to take the lady without. But, if it\'s a goat, well......hmmmm......same answer. I\'d take the one without.

Sexyredhead
06-17-2003, 08:48 AM
Ok, what about a mustasche?
I\'ve heard there\'s somewhere in Eastern Europe where they think one of the sexiest things on a woman is a nice soft, full mustasche. It\'s even the deciding factor in beauty contests.

How \'bout it, guys? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mtnjim
06-17-2003, 10:34 AM
If she has had *that many* face lifts....

krtel
06-17-2003, 11:16 AM
Nope, I couldn\'t go for it. I just don\'t expect a woman to have the facial hair that is traditional on a guy. lol.

- Krish

EXIT63
06-17-2003, 11:31 AM
I\'ve heard there\'s somewhere in Eastern Europe where they think one of the sexiest things on a woman is a nice soft, full mustasche. It\'s even the deciding factor in beauty contests.

Bridge for Sale
CHEAP ! ! !
Crosses East River between
Brooklyn and Manhattan
Easy Terms
Call Today
212-555-1212

Sexyredhead
06-17-2003, 12:00 PM
No, I\'m serious! It was on some Nat. Geographic Explorer or MSNBC or something like that. Actual film footage.

I wasn\'t impressed personally, but hey, everybody has different taste... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

druid
06-17-2003, 02:30 PM
maybe I will go over to eastern euorpe and take of advantage of some of the \"ugly\" girls who have low self esteem because they can\'t grow a stache! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
06-17-2003, 06:01 PM
good one druid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
06-17-2003, 08:50 PM
maybe I will go over to eastern euorpe and take of advantage of some of the \"ugly\" girls who have low self esteem because they can\'t grow a stache!

Very clever, druid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif