PDA

View Full Version : COME ON! LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!!

MOBLEYC57
06-14-2003, 08:21 PM
A man went to the beach, stripped off all his clothes, and began laying down in the sun. Then comes a little girl in a red stripe bathing suit. He quickly covered his \"private part\" with a towel and the little girl asks him, \"Mister, what\'s inside your towel?\"

The man replied, \"Oooh, it\'s just a little birdie.\"

The girl nodded, wandered off, and the man falls asleep. When he woke up, he finds himself in a hospital and his \"private part\" in terrible pain. A doctor came and asked him, \"What happened to you!?\"

The man replied, \"How in the f#ck am I supposed to know!!? All I remember was stripping of my clothes, laying down on the beach naked, this little girl talking to me, and then I fell asleep! And now, I\'m f#cking here!\"

So the doctor went to the beach and tried finding the little girl in the red stripe bathing suit. When he did, he asked her what did she do with the man\'s private part.

The girl answered, \"Well, I was bored so I decided to play with his little birdie. I was playing with it until it got stiff and spit at me!! That pissed me off something terrible!!! So I crushed its eggs, broke its f#cking neck, and set its nest on fire!\"

Got\'a hair roller I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Andy
06-15-2003, 02:43 AM
Ouch .. I heared this joke in many languages now ... and it still hurts .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
06-15-2003, 03:06 AM
Wow Mobes...Haven\'t heard that one since 1972! You are so cutting edge.

MOBLEYC57
06-15-2003, 07:35 AM
Geezzzz! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I\'ve never heard that joke before! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Must be me old age! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Sowwy for the repeat of something you\'ve already heard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I\'m I the only one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Got\'a new joke I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif