PDA

View Full Version : Several Questions

Papi_Chulo
06-13-2003, 08:30 PM
Hi,

I have TE and AE and I am new to pheros. I have read posts for some time now. But wanted to clear a few questions. Its summer time and I sweat alot, where in my clothes should i add them?

How should I start? (which should I use first? TE or AE?)
How much should I start with? 1 srpay or 2 ?
I have my own colognes (I mostly use rush for men) how can I hide the smell of TE?

I really like how it smell beleive it or not, a women smelled the TE and said it seems like p*e. lol

Well, how should I start?
(I am in my late teens, 5\' 9\" mid-thick build (lifting) and pretty confident with my self around others)

thanks

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2003, 11:30 PM
You could start using the AE only, start with 2 drops, if you do not see any results, try 3 drops.
2-4 drops is the average \"dose\" of AE that ppl use. You don\'t need to cover AE, but you can do it if you don\'t like its smell.

If you want to use TE, try using dabs instead of sprays. Use 3-6 dabs, but well covered with your cologne.

Personally, I would recommend using 2-3 drops of AE and 2-4 dabs of TE at the same time. That way, you get the 3 main mones and the secret ingredients of TE.

Don\'t forget to cover your TE.

But I\'m no pro...

Andy
06-14-2003, 04:56 AM
I\'d be personally more concerned about how to cover the scent of Rush /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-14-2003, 05:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'d be personally more concerned how to cover the scent of Rush /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tonka
06-14-2003, 09:04 AM
Hi

I just got my TE yesterday... and it DOES smell like an old road gas station urinal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Plus I\'ll have to do some more research, but I got a terrible headache!
... I can\'t blame the TE yet... I\'m a stats kind of guy.. I do more stats on this.

I read above that you guys suggested dabs instead of sprays, of TE. Why? is dab a drop? (english is not me main lang) comments welcomed.
I had read a spray of TE on chest area is good. I used half a pump on a wrist, then transfer to other writs and neck. Boy it smelled acid!

If I wanted to cover ir with my cologne, should I spray them to the same area? won\'t they react or cancel each other? or worse.. stink?

I really hope it works. I\'ll give it a full test/study next weekend, and then report.

best luck to all

EXIT63
06-14-2003, 09:20 AM
A dab is less than a drop. Unscrew the cap. Hold your finger over the top of the bottle and turn the bottle over. The amount on your finger is considered a dab. Oh, don\'t forget to turn the bottle back over before removing your finger. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif TE is inexpensive...But not that inexpensive.

The reason some recommend dabbing is because TE has a big-ass spray volume.

Apply your cologne directly over the pheremones to adequately cover the stench.

Let us know how you make out and ...Welcome To The Forum!!!