PDA

View Full Version : Who here likes Radiohead????

SonnyBlack
06-13-2003, 12:40 PM
so who here likes Radiohead???I really do think that they are the best band around right now and nothing even come close to them...have any of you guys heard their latest album??its called Hail to the Thief. What did you guys think about it??I would like to hear some opinions on this new material of theirs as well as any discussion on past albums, tours, bsides, etc...Im a bit of a crazed , obsessive fan when it comes to them...but Im sure with a band this good...i am not the only one..

**DONOTDELETE**
06-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Radiohead is my all time favorite band.

I have not heard their new CD yet, tho.

MaxiMog
06-13-2003, 01:20 PM
Gonna get into their albums soon. Bought them all already (well, at least OK computer, The Bends & Hail to the thief) but haven\'t listened to them yet. (a little OK computer)

Right now (well actually for the last three months now) I\'m listening to everything Pink Floyd and I\'m enjoying it VERY much! (favorite: Animals)

**DONOTDELETE**
06-13-2003, 01:25 PM
The Bends is still my favorite - but definitely get Pablo Honey, you have to have that one. You have to have \"Creep.\"

If you like Radiohead, you\'ll like Coldplay.

tallmacky
06-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Sevendust

MaxiMog
06-13-2003, 10:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you like Radiohead, you\'ll like Coldplay.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Their CDs I HAVE heard, and they\'re pretty good! (I have only one complaint about Coldplay: it\'s always Chris Martin who\'s singing (well he\'s the singer but...), and he always does it too much in the same way I think. Could have a little more variation...)

Xehupatl
06-14-2003, 03:41 AM
best. band. ever.