PDA

View Full Version : The veteran goes newbie....

caz
06-13-2003, 12:26 PM
Hi there...

I\'m new to the pheromone scene...or should I say the pheromone scene anno 2003. A couple of years back I was a frequent poster at this (then primitive) forum. At that time the stone lab products were just about to arrive, and Bruce had promised a new pheromone additive. At that the Forum Members Club was started (and I was surprised to see that I still have some preferred colognes being showed there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

Anyway my pheromone adventure has reached its time of revival, so I\'m starting out with the following order:

PI/m : uhh..great memories comes back with that name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
SoE,NPA,AE : looking forward to these for the first time! And every available linear combination of them.

But in case you are still with me after all this chit-chat I have a q for you guys (and gals):

What is there to be said about WAGG, RM and Pheromax?? Which is best?? pros and cons??

god it was easier back then! The only thing differing each product was the amount of Androstenone in the bottle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

thats just my .02!

caz

Watcher
06-13-2003, 12:53 PM
Well the couplins exist and so does a1 (which of course is in pheromax now and inital feedback is very positive)
And many new products are on the way also.

Nimbus
06-13-2003, 01:40 PM
caz, you\'re not wrong when you say that things have got harder during these last years... Probably it\'s also because many companies are starting to see that there is an interest in these products, and so they jump on the bandwagon with their own brand.

While I hope that some competition won\'t hurt, I agree with you that newcomers have reason to be scared when they see the list of products /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-13-2003, 01:47 PM
COP U LINS

Andy
06-13-2003, 02:15 PM
lol \"Copulins\" must be really hard for native english speaking people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ok .. here is something that might be of assistance ...

Imagine mad gremLINS that stop U on the highway and as soon as they get out of the car you notice that they happen to be COPS ... turn this stuff around and you\'re left with ... COP-U-LINS

Welcome back caz .. and happy experimenting.

caz
06-13-2003, 02:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Imagine mad gremLINS that stop U on the highway and as soon as they get out of the car you notice that they happen to be COPS ... turn this stuff around and you\'re left with ... COP-U-LINS

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ROFL

thanks for the welcome, though Im wondering why I would need copulins?

caz

DaVinciKittie
06-13-2003, 02:26 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
thanks for the welcome, though Im wondering why I would need copulins?

caz

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Uh-oh, here we go again. Dude, I\'d read through the \"Copulins did me well\" (or whatever the name is) thread. It sparked quite a debate.

Andy
06-13-2003, 02:28 PM
Uh that\'s a long story ... the copulins we are using are immitating female vaginal (they occur mainly in the vaginal fluid) fluids. They have been used quite some time for female products, because they have shown to raise testosterone levels and passion in males. Some male people (me included) from LS started using copulins as something like a social proof granter. Someone that came that close to a female can\'t be that bad ... and another girl just wanted him, so why wouldn\'t I ? .. aso .. aso ... just read some of the old posts.

caz
06-13-2003, 02:34 PM
it is just that i seem to recall the same experiment being carried out back then with a less than fortunate outcome.

som ppl found that there was no effect, but others found themselves subject to hits from homosexuals (both lesbian and gay)...

But i guess it could be a new experience for everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

caz

Andy
06-13-2003, 02:36 PM
I am always subject to gay hits ... dooh ... I am glad that not only gays hit on me.