PDA

View Full Version : Turning mones into "Primal" screams

amorolor
06-13-2003, 09:08 AM
Hello everyone. I just got my order of PM/m, unscented yesterday and as I\'m sure is the case with everyone was quite eager to put it to the test.
First A bit about me. I\'m A bodybuilder, early 40s but considerably younger looking, or so I\'m told. I usually do well with women but am A writer interested in this topic so I thought I\'d test it out. Anyway, doing well doesn\'t mean we can\'t do better does it guys?
After reading the board extensively since placing my order last Thursday I\'ve become to say the least cautious about overdoing it. After all, the LAST thing I want is instead of A DIHL to instead get A WSIH (Who stinks in here?) I applied 1 drop of PM from the dropper that came with the bottle and headed out to get A haircut.
The person who cuts my hair is A woman, as are all the other staff. Can\'t say any of them treated me different, but they\'re always pretty nice so it might not mean much. One older woman sitting next to me while I was waiting to be sheared sure talked my ear off but I get the feeling she would do that to anyone who didn\'t run screaming out of the room, manikins included. I did check my heart rate while I was waiting and found it slightly elevated. Not sure yet if that means much, after all, I was in an \"up\" mood and had been running around.
After I got home I showered and got dressed to head out on the town, the town being good ole NYC. Since my hairdresser neither drooled on me or checked to see if A homeless guy was in the room drooling I figured it was safe to apply another drop. I stopped my A women\'s house with whom I\'m quite \"chummy\" before leaving since I wanted to see if she noticed A strange smell. When that didn\'t seem to be the case I asked her if I smelled sweaty since I\'d been running around all day. She said no and wouldn\'t lie so I guess I was OK.
My game plan was to be friendly throughout the night but not at all agressive. Didn\'t want to pursue anyone, wanted to see how they reacted to me and if I got approached more than usual.
Lots of women on the subway, none of whom mauled me. Went to A crowded bar where A cute girl introduced me to her and her friend. Saw 3 other gals talking, I believe about me.
Went to another bar in what I consider A \"hard sell\" part of town. Lots of girls from Long Island 20 years younger then me living in apartments paid for by mom and dad. A group of girls seemed to definately be talking about me and pretty soon the cutest one introduced herself to me along with ALL of her friends. What\'s with this friends thing anyway? Am I suppose to remember all their names? I can barely remember mine some days, but that\'s another story. Anyway, we talked but I didn\'t pursue her and eventually the drifted off to the fabled land of \"Cosmo.\"
Stopped in one other place that can be real snotty. A cute, young, blond nurse was talking about me then to me, never once calling me grandpa. After A while had her arm around me and was getting rather chummy. Eventually her friends dragged her out of there but I\'d done my research for the night. I waved, cursed myself for forgetting my umbrella and headed home.

To be continued..................

nonscents
06-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Amorolor,

Thanks for the informative report. There really isn\'t a whole lot of info on Pheromax.

In your report you provide interpretation for the early events but no interpretations for the evening events. Your interpretation was that there were no effects in the hair salon or with your female \"chum.\"

Once you started the bar scene you give facts but not interpretations. What is your assessment? I don\'t want to put words in your mouth, but it sounded moderately successful. Two bars; two cute girls introduce themselves to you. How does that compare to your typical experience at bars?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2003, 10:09 AM
I think you could use more than just 1 drop of PM. Remember that PM comes in a 14 mL bottle and it has 3 mg of -none (if you have the original PM... the -none of the new one I do not know but I\'m pretty sure it\'s not more than 3 mg).

For example, ppl are usually adviced to use 1 drop of PI (as much as the PM you used), which comes in a 10 mL bottle and has 5 mg of -none, so it\'s much more concentrated.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2003, 10:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I applied 1 drop of PM from the dropper that came with the bottle

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t you mean PI?

amorolor
06-13-2003, 10:15 AM
Sorry guys, I used PI NOT PM. Don\'t know how I made THAT typo but it was Primal Instict I used yesterday, 1 drop at first then 1 additional when it didn\'t appear to be too strong.
I know there are some residual effects. How much additional shoud I wear tonight, 1 drop or 2, any suggestions??????

EXIT63
06-13-2003, 10:24 AM
increase by 1 drop

jose
06-13-2003, 10:31 AM
Most people use Dabs(without the plastic droper on the bottle) when using PI/m. Two dabs or drops(one below each ear) is enough in most cases. Some people Cover it with their favorite Cologne or fragrance.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2003, 12:09 PM
Sorry guys, I used PI NOT PM. Don\'t know how I made THAT typo but it was Primal Instict I used yesterday, 1 drop at first then 1 additional when it didn\'t appear to be too strong.
I know there are some residual effects. How much additional shoud I wear tonight, 1 drop or 2, any suggestions??????

It seems to me that you did achieve some results with 1 drop of PI. I think you should keep using just 1 drop... if you think that\'s not enough, try using 2 drops.

nonscents
06-13-2003, 01:00 PM
Well, now we know that TBONTB thinks amorolor had some success. What does amorolor think of the smell of love?

amorolor
06-13-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the responses. My feeling as to the evening was good overall. The reactions I got from women weren\'t uncommon in other places but these were pretty snotty bars and pretty hot looking girls so the amount of attention I recieved was above average, especially since I made no attempt to initiate any of it. On the other hand I think I looked my best and felt pretty good so that needs to be factored in.
It doesn\'t seem to have come across clearly to people but I used 2 drops of PI not 1, 1 before my afternoon haircut appointment then another before going out. Tonight I\'ll add 1 more and see how it goes. Will let you know.........

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2003, 02:27 PM
Well, now we know that TBONTB thinks amorolor had some success. What does amorolor think of the smell of love?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2003, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the responses. My feeling as to the evening was good overall. The reactions I got from women weren\'t uncommon in other places but these were pretty snotty bars and pretty hot looking girls so the amount of attention I recieved was above average, especially since I made no attempt to initiate any of it. On the other hand I think I looked my best and felt pretty good so that needs to be factored in.
It doesn\'t seem to have come across clearly to people but I used 2 drops of PI not 1, 1 before my afternoon haircut appointment then another before going out. Tonight I\'ll add 1 more and see how it goes. Will let you know.........

yes, but the total ammount was never equal to 2 drops of PI, since you didn\'t apply them at the same time, know I\'m sayin\'?

When you apply an ammount of mones, the effect is higher at the moment you apply them and then it goes down as hours pass by!! However, when I say \"higher effects\" I don\'t necessary mean \"the best effects\"... I just mean that you have a bigger ammount of mones working at the moment you apply them, which may or may not be the perfect \"dose\" for you...

If you use \"more mones\" than the ammount you would need for max results, perhaps some hours later you will have the perfect ammount of mones (for you) working...

nonscents
06-14-2003, 10:35 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry TBONTB. I didn\'t mean to take a potshot at you. I apologize if it came out that way. I just wanted to know amorolor\'s interpretation of his evening. Maybe he\'s a Justin Timberlake ringer and that was a slow night for him.