PDA

View Full Version : The otherside of anol?

mikey
06-13-2003, 06:46 AM
hi folks,

something strange is going on me i think..
--> today i was wearing 4 * a half inch of soe(1cm?) - after some time i felt very \"bad\".

Could it be those stuff? - Don t think so, but ...
Small amount of APC i wore too - just 3 dabs.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Won\'t use soe today when i m going to our disco \"fledermaus\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DrSmellThis
06-13-2003, 07:18 AM
Don\'t know...Main side effect I\'ve seen is headaches, when too much is used.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2003, 07:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
--&gt; today i was wearing 4 * a half inch of soe(1cm?) - after some time i felt very \"bad\".

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What do you mean with \"felt very bad\"? In each way?

mikey
06-13-2003, 07:28 AM
@ToBeOrNotToBe:

How should i describe, ahm just say it\'s bringing me down(won\'t like to talk to anyone, i feld like another...it wasn t me...)

Do you understand? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
It just not come a other word in my mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ?
Never before i had such strange

mikey
06-13-2003, 07:30 AM
Ya, but @ this very low dosage ? I will test on...

Whitehall
06-13-2003, 08:16 AM
I have a teleconference every Friday morning that is usually fairly contentious. My side gets spun-up rather easily and often there is lot\'s of screaming and yelling.

Today, just before I went into the meeting room, I applied two BIG dabs of CS \'nol - one to each side of my head, on the hair behind my ears. Used Eau de Sauvage for cover.

Suddenly, our side was happy and laughing and the meeting took half the time it normally does. The A-nol sure seems to help.

elvido
06-13-2003, 10:39 AM
Beyond the chemical effects, of which I\'m not aware, one trap of using mones is that you can become so concentrated gaging their effect that you distant from whomever you\'re with.

SonnyBlack
06-13-2003, 11:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
@ToBeOrNotToBe:

How should i describe, ahm just say it\'s bringing me down(won\'t like to talk to anyone, i feld like another...it wasn t me...)

Do you understand? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
It just not come a other word in my mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ?
Never before i had such strange

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

might be the rone in it....Ive had rone make me feel very down and negative as well...have you tried a nol product by itself???Many people tend to forget that there is rone in SOE and the little amount it has goes a looooong way. I particularly was very interested in rone and just wat it could do until some of the members here did me a solid favor and hooked me up with samples of cs rone to try out...I tried it by itself a couple of times and find that it makes people avoid you and avoid interacting with you and it also makes people very agressive towrds you...One of my friends tried some of my cs rone and he almost got into a fight with one of our own friends...and everybody (even the girls) were picking on him all night as well....so no rone for me thank you