PDA

View Full Version : Copulin products

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:03 PM
Hi ,

I´ve been checking out the womens products again and I´ve some questions concerning them .

Are PPA and PCC the only products with copulins in them ?

Is there any sign that there will be one on the market that is unscented?

And why, if copulin is the main female pheromone, do the other products for women not contain any?
And how much actual pheros do the womens products each contain (subtracting the scent and alcohol? I´m asking this because it will help me when I get round to working out ratios for mixtures with perfume.
(How does 4ml of AFA or new PA plus 6ml perfume/deodorant sound?)

And btw I know I asked this before but can´t find the post what do the xcite wipes smell like again? thanks to anyone with answers I want to know as many details as poss before I put my order in.

CJ

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
Hello CJ,
Copulin is reported by authoritative sources to have a VERY strong smell that is difficult or impossible to mask. One manufacturer said he gave up trying to make a copulin containing product as the smell was completely incompatible with cologne. For this reason, I am skeptical about the few products that do contain or claim to contain copulins. It seems to me that you should be able to detect something stinky at close range after the fragrance dies down.

So, I really don\'t have any hard facts for you, but I have this funny feeling that copulins in its current commercial stage of development is not really ready for prime time yet. Research shows it to have nearly miraculous potential, but I don\'t think it is being exploited at this point.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi,
Well that doesn´t sound all to promising then does it? And what about PPA and PPC, has anyone reported any `stinkyness´yet ? Do Copulins smell anything like Contact 18, did theygive you any hints ?

Well in this case maybe I would be better off with the other products first seeing as I´m still a beginner with pheros.
Thanks! Maybe I´ll try the wipes instead - I hope I can mask their smell easier than Attractions, whatever it is!
CJ

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:04 PM
If you want something without a fragrance your best choices are:
New Pheromone Additive
Edge
Andro 4.2
Old Primal Instinct

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi, CJ,

Just noticed yourpost. The XCite wipes smell quite nice by themselves--of sandalwood, I\'ve been told? Anyway, I\'ve gotten several compliments on my \"perfume\" from guys. They seem to work the best for me of anything I\'ve tried, too.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey dancer if you really are a dancer that you should have guys comming out of the woodwork to meet you!

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi dancer,
I didn´t realize you´re still with us I thought I was the only female left here. Anyway I´ve ordered the intro pack for the wipes as well as some other stuff only it´s taking ages this time to get here this time.
Do you use the wipes on their own or do you mix it with anything else at all (perfume, other pheros etc)?
Would half be enough to last a whole day?
Have you ever tried one of the copulin products ?
CJ

-----
CJ

CJ01
06-26-2001, 11:44 AM
Or has anyone else tried them, even some of the guys? images/icons/smile.gif CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-27-2001, 09:25 PM
I tried the PPA with copulins. I did notice a somewhat smelly \"BO\" type odor on a couple of occasions (as the perfume wore off). Also it didn\'t seem to work for me. The XCite Wipes have been good, though. (I use them by themselves.)

CJ01
06-28-2001, 08:47 AM
Hi,
I´ve got some wipes now,they smell okay.
Do you use a whole one at a time? I find them to be VERY dry and I added a bit of water on the first one I used:
CJ

CJ01
06-29-2001, 11:59 PM
How much of one wipe do you need when you´re not mixing it with anything else? And how far, distance and time-wise would you say they´re effective?
Do you think that a person would have to be exposed to them for a longer period of time to work on them or has anything happened with someone just passing by? images/icons/smile.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2001, 08:32 PM
HI, CJ,

Were you posting on the old board under a different handle?

I\'m not sure about the \"science\" of applying the wipes. I just kind of swab one around on me (chest, neck, armpits, forehead, hair, wrists). If I\'m going to be out for a while I take the wipe with me and re-apply it in the bathroom every once in a while. I have a general idea that they work--but I don\'t get hits every time, and I\'m not sure about the effect of distance, etc.

CJ01
07-03-2001, 01:48 AM
Hi dancer,
How do you re-apply the wipes? In the ones I got they are not moist enough to go round the first time. The only way is for me to add some water!
Why do you think that I was using a different user name on the old forum ( if that´s what you were referring to)?
Have you ever experienced any negative effects while wearing pheros? Like women getting bitchy or men acting too macho-like?

CJ01
07-04-2001, 12:03 PM
Your wipes seem a bit more moist than mine, but I´m alright adding thr water images/icons/smile.gif

I don´t know if I´m the smart, scientific chick... images/icons/crazy.gif
`nein´? - are we speaking german now ...oui? images/icons/crazy.gif

Do you get any so called hits or similar reactions, do you wear them to work at all?
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2001, 10:43 PM
Huh. The wipes I have are reasonably moist--about the same as one of those \"moist towelettes\" for cleaning your hands. (After the first application, I carefully put the wipe back in its foil pouch and tape up the opening, so it stays pretty moist.)

I couldn\'t remember your handle on the old forum, that\'s all. You were the smart chick who takes the very scientific, experimental approach, nein? :-)

CJ01
09-24-2001, 09:53 AM
Okay found one of the older topics on copulins, if anyone is interested. images/icons/smile.gif