PDA

View Full Version : EW Stinks Foul

rsvp63
06-12-2003, 02:44 AM
My bottle of EW just arrived, and while I actually like the small of ALL the other products on love-scent especially PI, this stuff smells foul.

It smelt through the fedex packet, and i have had to put the bottle to the far side of the office so i cant get a wiff.

Has any one else got this product, what are you doing for doseages? i was thinking 0.1Ml but i may have to revise that down, smells too bad?

Lemme know your opinions.....

EXIT63
06-12-2003, 02:51 AM
no kidding?!

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 02:53 AM
Look at the women\'s section of the recipe book in the reference section. At least one of those recipes calls for a little over a drop in 400 ml. Does that tell you anything? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Watcher
06-12-2003, 03:27 AM
NOTE SEXYREDHEAD this is the new diluted version of 1:100, the original product is no longer available, so the new updated would be to 0.2 mls of essence to 10 mls of colonge perhaps, best to play it on the safe side, good luck, you are right this stuff can reek, all part of couplins. Let us know how it goest.

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 03:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
NOTE SEXYREDHEAD this is the new diluted version of 1:100, the original product is no longer available...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oops! Forgot about that. I\'ve got the old version, and can you imagine how it smells if you\'ve got a diluted version of that??? lol

As a side note, you might still start at that really diluted amount, and work your way up. You may not need nearly as much as the women use.

rsvp63
06-12-2003, 03:48 AM
I have posted my plans for this smelly concoction in another thread - gonna use a dosage of 0.03ml - look at \'comments on a mix\' thread and give me your opinions, need some pros to tell me of any mistakes before i go ahead...

thanks,

frenchie
06-12-2003, 05:08 AM
I also have the old version - everyone who knows it knows how much it stinks and how many of us made all sorts of mixes.
I\'ve made the equivalent of the new EW : 1 part of old EW diluted in 10 parts ethanol/water, just to get nearer the new EW\'s composition. It does stink again.
The goal was only to check the effects on the wearer, so no observation on other people\'s reaction.
- I put 1 drop (from the rubber part of a syringe = 0.04 ml), and I had the most erotic dream I\'ve ever had in my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Felt really very horny.
- I tried 2 drops from the syringe needle (we were back to 0.003 ml), no erotic dream, felt good.

1 \'normal\' drop (0.004 ml) seems to be ODing. 0.0003 was a bit too little.

my 2 cents

BassMan
06-12-2003, 05:39 AM
I also have the old version - everyone who knows it knows how much it stinks and how many of us made all sorts of mixes.
I\'ve made the equivalent of the new EW : 1 part of old EW diluted in 10 parts ethanol/water, just to get nearer the new EW\'s composition. It does stink again.
The goal was only to check the effects on the wearer, so no observation on other people\'s reaction.
- I put 1 drop (from the rubber part of a syringe = 0.04 ml), and I had the most erotic dream I\'ve ever had in my life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Felt really very horny.
- I tried 2 drops from the syringe needle (we were back to 0.003 ml), no erotic dream, felt good.

1 \'normal\' drop (0.004 ml) seems to be ODing. 0.0003 was a bit too little.

my 2 cents

FWIW, the \"new\" EW would be 1 part old EW in 99 parts water/ethanol.

rsvp63
06-12-2003, 05:45 AM
Thats hard to believe, that stuff must really have stunk!

BassMan
06-12-2003, 05:53 AM
Thats hard to believe, that stuff must really have stunk!

It was absolutely fvckin\' amazin\'. I believe it was Whitehall who referred to it as \"toxic waste\". It was incredible that it didn\'t glow in the dark...

Err, yup, it stunk.

rsvp63
06-12-2003, 06:04 AM
Now I cant smell anything bad (kinda nice actually) from any of the other products, NPA, PI, TE, SOE, NPA, AE/m or even the chemistry set,

Im just wondering do these smell as bad to women as the EW does to me?

pico
06-12-2003, 06:14 AM
i have the new EW as well...but havent tried it yet...
has anyone got any hits/interesting results from it?