PDA

View Full Version : Pendant Diffuser

Sandstorm
06-11-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey Guys,

Am a lurker for quite sometimes and been following the forum.

There is not much been said about Pendant Diffuser, used with pheromones, have any of the forum members tried using it? Any experiences to share? Or which type/from where you bought it? Whats\' the effect personally and others?

The only thing I hear is the sex strap.

Sand

rsvp63
06-12-2003, 04:11 AM
That sounds cool, it could become a focal point for the ladies attractions, and then become an anchor even when it is not loaded with mones.

Where can i get one?

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 04:19 AM
I think I remember reading about it in the archives about using a pendant with -mones in it, but iirc, there was something wrong with it, like the -mones either evaporated too quickly, were too strong, or it leaked. It was something. I remember hearing an idea about coming up with a diffuser pendant, but the way it was then wasn\'t working. Have you found a source for one that diffuses?

rsvp63
06-12-2003, 04:21 AM
Ya elana was kind enough to PM one, do you want the link?

Sexyredhead
06-12-2003, 04:25 AM
Nahh, but thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like to mix my -mones with lotion and spread them all over. I get a better affect that way.

Tell us how it does for you if you get one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rsvp63
06-12-2003, 04:28 AM
Will do, I have spent a fortune on phero prods recently, gonna try out a couple of mix ideas and perhapd get the pendant some time in the next 3 weeks.

Is is just me or would this forum be easier if it had a real time chat room attached?

Elana
06-12-2003, 04:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I like to mix my -mones with lotion and spread them all over. I get a better affect that way.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s the best way to do it.
There are so many lotions without scent for guys to use. Then just spray in your favorite scent, add your mones and rub it all over. If you need help with the rubbing part, I would be happy to help you.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-12-2003, 05:37 AM

If you need help with the rubbing part, I would be happy to help you.

I haven\'t read that from you in a long time... I mean, some days, maybe weeks!! That\'s your personal record! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-12-2003, 05:44 AM
I haven\'t read that from you in a long time... I mean, some days, maybe weeks!! That\'s your personal record!

OH NO!!! You violated the new rules of the forum. There is to be no silly talk or flirting, unless you contribute something about mones in the post.

Pheromones are very good things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

See that\'s how you do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
06-12-2003, 10:33 AM
Frontier has some snazzy aromatherapy pendants on chains that would be perfect for our applications.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-12-2003, 01:04 PM
I\'m pretty sure they don\'t want any silly talk or flirting, even if you do mention phermones. They want this to be the very, very, very serious and scientifical portion of the forum.

No laughing.

franki
06-12-2003, 01:20 PM
I\'m pretty sure they don\'t want any silly talk or flirting, even if you do mention phermones. They want this to be the very, very, very serious and scientifical portion of the forum.

Yup. Look at the recent thread DrSmellThis started, nobody (with the exception of Nonscents) even DARED to post there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
08-06-2003, 02:44 PM
A very well known person (around here) told me about the new Avon women\'s cologne \"Haiku Awakenings\", \"and if you order it you get a necklace, a ceramic pendant, and it says \"pendant stays fragrant when sprayed with the scent.\"\"

She thought this might be interesting and probably effective to use your pheromones on.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif