PDA

View Full Version : Secret Ingredient in the Edge a sort of Nol????

SonnyBlack
06-11-2003, 04:26 PM
I recently have been going thru the archives quite alot since i want to find out more about nol and how it works...and I found out many posts stating how the secret ingredient in the edge might be a form of nol....whats the concensus on this...that post was lie from a year ago...do you people still think this???Its weird because the edge and npa make girls feel comfortable with you while wearing something like PI/m makes them terrified of you and your presence....I wonder if its a sort of nol at work....???

PS: sorry to keep askin about The Edges secret ingredients...but I recently ran into that particular post so Ive become very curious about this...

Watcher
06-11-2003, 07:22 PM
Actually the secret ingredients lead to an increase in discussion and sales of a1, couplins and even Arone early i think as we tried to discover what was in NPA. Bruce responded by bringing new products on line (we now have WAGG also)
The conscensious was that the NPA(M) has one secret ingredient and NPA(W) has two secret ingredients.
NPA definetly doesnt have ANol in it. It would be more like attraction then, whatever is in it does soemthing different.
Continue to be very curious but i think that such information wont be forthcoming (its a selling point for NPA after all)
Lets just hope they realise a secret ingredient additivie product so we can lace our own products, or perhaps NPA gel packs like SOE which could be used for marketing and for testing for newbies (best idea ever without purchasing the full product first)

DrSmellThis
06-13-2003, 04:01 AM
My guess was that it is a bacterial metabolite of nol.

Whitehall
06-13-2003, 08:34 AM
Given the manufacturer\'s home in South Africa, my guess has always been that it is that rumored Zulu Love Juice, the result of regularly consuming a drink made of bull\'s blood and milk that is a staple of the Zulu and Watusi diet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Charisma
06-13-2003, 08:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Given the manufacturer\'s home in South Africa, my guess has always been that it is that rumored Zulu Love Juice, the result of regularly consuming a drink made of bull\'s blood and milk that is a staple of the Zulu and Watusi diet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Cum visit South Africa. You\'ll have the time of your life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SonnyBlack
06-13-2003, 11:46 AM

Cum visit South Africa. You\'ll have the time of your life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hehe..classic...anywasy I believe Dr SmellThis is on to something with his theory...plus I have never ever gone against anything the good doctor says and Im not about to start now...the man\'s practically a genius when it comes to this kind of stuff....

Charisma
06-13-2003, 12:59 PM
I believe Dr SmellThis is on to something with his theory...plus I have never ever gone against anything the good doctor says and Im not about to start now...the man\'s practically a genius when it comes to this kind of stuff....

Like his forum title says: \"Dr. Smell is King\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif