PDA

View Full Version : DIHL

koolking1
06-11-2003, 03:16 AM
Having little to do yesterday I mixed a batch of JB1 and added two packets of SOE Gel, gave it a good shake, and applied it liberally all over my shirt (the SOE gel does look like it\'s suspended in the mix after a short rest from the shaking). I went to a local pub for lunch and was treated especially nicely by a very attractive female bartender. Later that evening (does this count?) my girlfriend came home and after a bit she went into DIHL mode for what seemed like at least 30 seconds, turned as if she was confused, headed down the hall to the bedroom for no apparent reason and they came back into the living room. She then proceeded to smell me (she\'s aware of my pheromone usage) and commented \"hmmm, it\'s different, more musky\".

elvido
06-11-2003, 03:20 AM
She knows about your phero usage? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif takes all the fun out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andy
06-12-2003, 07:16 AM
.. and makes reactions absolutely unrepresentative. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TBiRD
06-12-2003, 08:23 AM
...or gives further proof for phero power working - She knew about them , still she couldn\'t resisit and DIHL\'ted her eyes out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Sounds good to me

jose
06-12-2003, 08:35 AM
I don\'t know but wouldn\'t that defeat the purpose of using mones if somebody already knows you\'re wearing them? Wouldn\'t they be on guard instead of getting a normal reaction?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-12-2003, 08:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I don\'t know but wouldn\'t that defeat the purpose of using mones if somebody already knows you\'re wearing them? Wouldn\'t they be on guard instead of getting a normal reaction?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Exactly... but, of course, if u tell us that your gfriend changed her behaviour towards u since u started using pheromones, and considering that she even knew you were using mones (I don\'t think she really knows what it is anyway), then that would be a major proof that mones DO WORK!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Know I\'m sayin\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BassMan
06-12-2003, 08:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Having little to do yesterday I mixed a batch of JB1 and added two packets of SOE Gel, gave it a good shake, and applied it liberally all over my shirt (the SOE gel does look like it\'s suspended in the mix after a short rest from the shaking). I went to a local pub for lunch and was treated especially nicely by a very attractive female bartender. Later that evening (does this count?) my girlfriend came home and after a bit she went into DIHL mode for what seemed like at least 30 seconds, turned as if she was confused, headed down the hall to the bedroom for no apparent reason and they came back into the living room. She then proceeded to smell me (she\'s aware of my pheromone usage) and commented \"hmmm, it\'s different, more musky\".

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do you and your gf play with power exchange? If you do, have you noticed whether different mixes change the dom(me)/sub relationship between you?

akinu
06-12-2003, 09:29 AM
umm... correct me if Im wrong but if she \"smells\" the phero and comments on its odor, this means that what she is commenting on is not your phero, but its cover fragrance. As I know the actual pheros are not interpreted via nose, but VNO organ and as such, pheros do not affect someone right away, but rather it affects a person subconsciously. Thus, she may be under the effect of your pheros but her comment can not be a data, rather as you said, her behavior change is a more important data. And I personally dont believe her gf\'s knowledge of his pheros is not a bad thing. It may be a good source of info, if she is co-operative and does not wish to defy him with his phero usage in order to refrain him from getting hits from other girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

koolking1
06-12-2003, 09:41 AM
First off, I\'ve been using them for several years and Sue does know about them and she enjoys them, especially if we are having sex and I have it on my skin, mainly the chest and neck areas. Also, we are \"swingers\" so there are no jealousy issues about me wearing them. I just thought it interesting that even though she does know and approves, she still got a DIHL from this modestly new mix. the kicker is: in spite of the DIHL she prefers the mix without the SOE gel (she likes SOE gel as a standalone - it gives her good feelings -mildy akin to smoking weed- when she inhales it: from time to time, I\'ll put a little dab of it on the skin under her nose and above her lip). You know, the JB1, she just likes it so there\'s never a problem with my wearing it.

Watcher
06-12-2003, 12:50 PM
I always like to hear from guys whose partners know about the pheromones, i only tell them if i have been with them for a few months, but havent had a solid relationship for a few years.