PDA

View Full Version : Diluting EW

rsvp63
06-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Hey, just wondering how you are diluting EW, i have seen some posts that suggest 100:1 - is that stuff really that potent?

Gonna have fun with watchers mix this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pico
06-11-2003, 03:31 AM
do you have the new or old EW? I have the new EW, but havent really tried it yet. I\'ve been told a drop or two of the new stuff is about right - can someone back me up on this? basically the new EW is much more dilute than the old EW.

rsvp63
06-11-2003, 03:33 AM
I have the new EW that has just been added to the main site.

From other posts it seems that it is very concentrated, but then I was not around when the old version was available. Did it go by another name?

thanks

DrSmellThis
06-11-2003, 03:54 AM
you could probably dilute it 1:5 with water.

NeTwOrXx
06-11-2003, 04:26 PM
The New EW short: NEW is more dilute than the old.
well i try to get the old one, but i think there is only 1 bottle left ! And not for sale !!!
I hope that the NEW is still potent enough. So that i don\'t need to put the 1/2 bottle on. :-)

to DrSmellThis : dilute it 1:5 with water...is it ethanol base or oil ??? and why 1:5 ?
have you try it out ???
what is the needed dosage /mg for use ?

please...

CptKipling
06-12-2003, 06:32 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The New EW short: NEW is more dilute than the old.
well i try to get the old one, but i think there is only 1 bottle left ! And not for sale !!!
I hope that the NEW is still potent enough. So that i don\'t need to put the 1/2 bottle on. :-)

to DrSmellThis : dilute it 1:5 with water...is it ethanol base or oil ??? and why 1:5 ?
have you try it out ???
what is the needed dosage /mg for use ?

please...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That would be an ethanol base.

NeTwOrXx
06-24-2003, 06:46 AM
ohhh sorry !!!

i forget to answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

well ok, i dilute it 1:5 with ethanol
and it still smell like...uff

THANKS !!!!