PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Woman

Sagacious1420
06-10-2003, 08:14 PM
When I was 14 I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion. So I decided that I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen who cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn\'t keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am now 40 and looking for a girl with a very big rack.

Bruce
06-11-2003, 03:17 PM
You know, most of these jokes I have heard before in some form or another. I read them and think to myself \"Now, how did I hear that joke? Oh yeah, the frog was a penguin and he...\"

But this one caught me off guard. I really had to laugh my butt off.

Thanks. I needed that.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2003, 03:56 PM
With age comes wisdom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sophie
06-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Is there a version of this about the Perfect Man?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks, it was great. I\'d never read this one, it\'s pretty good!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-11-2003, 05:22 PM
A version of this about the Perfect Man?

There is no such joke, because no such thing exists ... even in jest.

(It was too good, I couldn\'t help myself.)

Sagacious1420
06-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Bruce-
Glad you enjoyed it. It frighteningly parallels my love life...and I\'m turning 39 next month, so guess what I\'m looking for.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sophie-
Yeah right.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FTR-
Thanks for not dissappointing me...\"you\'re a riot Alice!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
06-12-2003, 03:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am now 40 and looking for a girl with a very big rack.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
06-12-2003, 06:10 AM
Phew Saga, am I lucky that I discovered that about 18 years earlier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-12-2003, 09:25 AM
Phew Saga, am I lucky that I discovered that about 18 years earlier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bragger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah...go ahead...just rub it in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
06-12-2003, 09:31 AM
With age comes wisdom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That\'s what they keep telling me...maybe I\'ll actually figure it out someday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif