PDA

View Full Version : WAGG and women's age

frenchie
06-10-2003, 09:28 AM
hi all
it seems to me that WAGG works better on younger girls. I look about 38-40\', am a bit older (don\'t ask ! :-)), and today I got a nice reaction from a 20 or so yo girl. Nice reactions from women around 35 too...

Danial
06-10-2003, 09:31 AM
I read a lot about WAGG in this forum. Hmmmmm.... should be next on my list once my SOE runs out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Danial
06-10-2003, 09:32 AM
No pictures of WAGG....what does it look like?

upsidedown
06-10-2003, 09:38 AM
There\'s a picture of the bottle if you actually click on \"order now\" from the description page.

Danial
06-10-2003, 09:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
There\'s a picture of the bottle if you actually click on \"order now\" from the description page.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Aaaaahhh... Great! Thanks upsidedown /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

That will definitely be on my list after SOE.

Andy
06-10-2003, 09:53 AM
You are buyin\' stuff because the bottles look nice ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Danial
06-10-2003, 10:04 AM
You are buyin\' stuff because the bottles look nice ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hehehe... Well, pictures are like the \"pheromones\" of internet e-commerce, IMHO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

SyraBrian
06-10-2003, 12:13 PM
There\'s a theory that the younger women have a problem with androstenone. Therefore, WAGG, which seems to make androstenone a little more soothing, should have quite a pleasant effect on the young ones.

CJ01
06-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Yes, young girls ie teens a bit older even are more likely to be intimidated by too much none.

But generally speaking,some people respond better to this others better to that mone regardless of age and gender.

proteus
06-15-2003, 03:59 AM
The younger ladies definitely seem to take very well to WAGG, but I don\'t see any less of a positive effect with older ladies. I\'ve been using WAGG daily now and cut down to 2 dabs and this seems to work much better than 4 dabs.

frenchie
06-15-2003, 05:16 AM
I\'ve been using WAGG daily now and cut down to 2 dabs and this seems to work much better than 4 dabs

I agree with you : last friday, 2 drops of WAGG worked very well. I thought I had to put some more (crowd, tobacco in the bar) at least to maintain the effects. No positive nor negative reaction. So 2 drops seem to be the right dosage.
Yesterday, was invited by some female friends (all of them are heteros, around 37-43). I was wearing WAGG. No special reaction. But what can you wait for, coming from hetero women when you\'re the only gay one ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

proteus
06-15-2003, 12:09 PM
I\'ve been using WAGG daily now and cut down to 2 dabs and this seems to work much better than 4 dabs

I agree with you : last friday, 2 drops of WAGG worked very well. I thought I had to put some more (crowd, tobacco in the bar) at least to maintain the effects. No positive nor negative reaction. So 2 drops seem to be the right dosage.
Yesterday, was invited by some female friends (all of them are heteros, around 37-43). I was wearing WAGG. No special reaction. But what can you wait for, coming from hetero women when you\'re the only gay one ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In this case it does seem the recommended dosage is what works best. Do you apply it your skin or clothes as the bottle recommends? Also I\'m curious Frenchie, what reactions do you get from other women, and what effects do you notice in yourself when you wear NPA/w??

frenchie
06-15-2003, 01:28 PM
Proteus,
I apply the product on clothing (tshirt collar and sometimes my jeans) and always apply some of it on my wrist, just to check the smell and sometimes get a whiff.

I always notice nice reactions from other women - gay women in my case. Pure hetero women don\'t seem to react to a woman wearing WAGG, which is quite logical (and I await nothing from them).
One interesting point is that I get reactions from women who already know me. Depending on their usual type of behavior, either they get chattier, or they can be really playful (even in a sexual way). It seems they get desinhibited and feel they can do what they want to do. If only my favorite friend would jump on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif she already gets a lot more touchy feely when I wear this stuff.
I also feel a lot more relaxed, without the alpha effect of -none. If there could be an ODing, I suppose it would be a more alpha effect on me. And I really hate that.

NPAw ? I have a bottle, but I never tested it a lot. Didn\'t notice reactions either... it\'s about the same for PIw. Maybe it\'s the copulins or the mix -nol+cops, I don\'t know, but it doesn\'t seem to work.

Usually I never mix the products, I want to know how they work individually first. But I\'ve tried WAGG+PIw, WAGG+PI, WAGG+NPAw once or twice... nothing to say about these mixes. No special effect on women, and no special effect on myself. EW is a lot more \'efficient\' on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif !

my 2 gay cents

koolking1
06-15-2003, 02:39 PM
Frenchie, my girlfriend gets good reactions from women when she wears petchouli.

koolking1
06-15-2003, 02:40 PM
whoops Frenchie, Sue\'s in her mid 50s but looks 40ish, reactions come from women of all ages.