PDA

View Full Version : Newbie. Please help

kentwo
06-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Hi,
I\'ve done some searches and have read a little about Pheromones and want to try some for myself. In one of the other post I saw someone mention a pack to buy for newbies to try, but I can\'t find it now. Can someone recommend individual products for me to try instead? I was looking at getting SOE, AE or TE. Not sure which will work for me, but SOE social aspect sounded interesting and I think AE was the one with 3 mones in it so it sounds like something good to start with. Is APC good as well?

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks

pelotudo
06-09-2003, 05:56 PM
I\'m going to start w/ the cliche \"search noob\" ass line. Basically, it goes like this:

click on the search button on the top of the page, on there, search for the word newbie, noob, n00b, pheromones. Once reading for about 10-12 days, click on the Reference manual up at the top also, and read some more...then come back and ask questions. Don\'t just come on here and ask questions after looking through like 5 posts, and expect us to answer everything for you...just b/c u think you\'re special or something.

Now, for the not so rough answer, that will actually help you in your endeavours:

You are correct, AE contains all 3 mones; and is an excellent product to start with. Most newbies (including me when I made my first purchase) prefer this product, as it is good to use individually, and gives good results. It also has a good smell and is oil based.

SoE is a -nol heavy product, and isn\'t geared toward \"sexual\" hits that most -none heavy products boast. Its effectiveness is not to be undermined though. The gel packs are awesome starting out, as they are alcohol based and also have a good smell.

TE is strictly -none and secret ingredients. It\'s known (as well as NPA, which is the same thing but higher concentration) for great sexual hits, and the secret ingredients are infamous for getting girls \"wet\". TE isn\'t as easy to OD on as NPA, and it does have a very musky scent to it. It\'s alcohol based, and comes in original and Sandalwood scent (for men, women have other scents).

APC contains a little -none, but it is mainly an oil based product used to cover and mix. It\'s main purpose is its great scent, and it\'s the secondary component in the JB#1 mix (See reference manual/mixes for more information). It\'s not -mone heavy, but it does help.

AE/SoE are both great for social encounters...as well as sexual and getting a girl to open up to you. I would suggest getting the AE/TE combo, and maybe a small order of the SoE gel packs. This will give you the best of all worlds starting off (if $$$ permits), you will have a -none heavy product that has the secret ingredients and is great for sexual hits (Edge), a well rounded product for everyday use in social and intimate environments (Alter Ego), and what I like to call an \"opener\" product (SoE Gel packs)..which will get people to open up to you. With these 3 products, you should do good and will have plenty to experiment with and find what workds for you.

Oh, and the newbie pack you were referring to, is here:

Newbie Specials (\"http://love-scent.com/beginner-set-ls/index.html\")

But they have been sold out for some time now.

-Jon

kentwo
06-09-2003, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the info.
I did do several searches and found a lot of info (involved in many forums and know the fustration of people not searching).

Most of it just confused me more or contradicted things. Of course it is depends on the people writing so some people say this works better while others say something else, but the main thing I needed was an answer about the newbie pack. I wanted to try and get some before the weekend.

Thanks again

fizzymcgee
06-09-2003, 07:09 PM
i\'ve read all up and down this forum, and have had a little experience over the past month or so. I\'ve been using TE so far, and would say that it probably isn\'t the best to start with, at least on it\'s own. On two separate occasions I\'ve actually had girls mention some kind of unrine smell, although I\'m not sure they knew it was me. Of course i\'m still experimenting and learning a lot all of the time.

Today I just recieved AE and first girl i came across started chatting up a storm with me. AE also seems to smell very pleasant.

I\'d say if you want a good standalone to start with, AE or SOE would be great. AE if you want more sexual reactions, SOE if you\'re just looking to be the cool guy. Again I\'m NOT very experienced, what i\'m telling you comes mainly from what i\'ve read and only very few personal experiences.

jose
06-09-2003, 07:56 PM
I would say forget TE and start with better products like AE or SOE although it will cost you more, I myself have had good success with it. Just don\'t expect to get reactions right away, it takes time and experimentation. Meanwhile keep reading as much as you can about AE and SOE.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-09-2003, 11:57 PM
You could buy the AE / TE combo at the forum members club, as pelotudo told you. That\'s a great deal.

Sagacious1420
06-10-2003, 01:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m going to start w/ the cliche \"search noob\"... line [ed.] . Basically, it goes like this:

click on the search button on the top of the page, on there, search for the word newbie, noob, n00b, pheromones. Once reading for about 10-12 days, click on the Reference manual up at the top also, and read some more...then come back and ask questions. Don\'t just come on here and ask questions after looking through like 5 posts, and expect us to answer everything for you...just b/c u think you\'re special or something. [ed., don\'t think it\'s \'cause somone feels \"special\", maybe just new and don\'t fully understand. I\'ve been around here a couple of weeks or so and still learning more about the info, the ppl, how to use the system.]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey Jon-
Not trying to flame anyone or anything like that. Forgive my \"editorial license\" on your post. I simply thought that, as a new member, myself, and one who has taken as much time as possible to sift through this forum, it would be helpful to understand that the newbies need guidance. I am, by nature, one who has little tolerance for ppl who refuse to check out the answers (to anything) themselves, but merely rely on what they are \"fed\". So please understand that any changes to your original post were intended to be in the general interest of the newbie or reletaivley new. Cool, Bro? Hope so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
06-10-2003, 03:54 AM
Heh, that\'s fine. I was just a little pissed off last night at a bunch of things (see my awesome night part II post, my last post on there at the bottom), and felt I needed to display that at the beginning the the post yesterday :P. Either way, good luck w/ your decision on the purchase kentwo.

-Jon

CptKipling
06-10-2003, 06:58 AM
I think the main problem newbies have is that a lot of people post wrong knowledge, so it can get very confusing. It\'s just habbit of realising who to listen to.

BassMan
06-10-2003, 07:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think the main problem newbies have is that a lot of people post wrong knowledge, so it can get very confusing. It\'s just habbit of realising who to listen to.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

In the beginning, it was all new, the effects of the products were unknown, each piece of knowledge was freshly acquired. Stories were posted, theories were advanced. There was a feeling that we were recording expermental observations.

What\'s happened in the past year or so is that much of our experimental result has proved somewhat repeatable, and so has begun to congeal -- into dogma.

So you have a newbie that finds this forum. The sheer volume of the data we have collected leaves a newcomer confused and bewildered. There\'s a tendency to get oriented by memorizing the dogma of the forum. This happens with more than a few people, they start to actually believe the dogma, and we end up with newbies quoting and mis-quoting dogma to each other as gospel.

I\'ve made experimental observations myself that later took on a life of their own and were quoted as absolute fact, even tho they probably never applied to anyone but me.

The more experienced users retreat into their shells, and only come out when something truly interesting occurs, either in their own observations, or in the group head.

I think this is a phase, but I\'m not sure what follows it...

Sagacious1420
06-10-2003, 08:09 AM
Bassman, you\'ve got a good point there. And I ain\'t talkin\' \'bout the one on top o\' yo head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif There is a lot of info around this phorum and misinfo I suppose, as well. The more I dig, the more I understand what you mean. It wouldn\'t be unlikely for those experienced folks, whom others look to for knowledge and guidance, too get burned out from repeating things over and over. Welcome to the world of the teacher. Think about your dullest class you attended in high school, now imagine that you are that teacher and you have been doing this for 10, 15, even 20 years...and we worry about the threat of crazed postal workers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Keep up the good work, vets. I, for one, appreciate your time and contributions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif As I\'m sure everyone else does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jose
06-10-2003, 08:21 AM
I\'ve been here for a long time and I hardly post myself unless I have something to say to contribute to the forum. I help out the occasional Newbie once in awhile as long as I know he did some research at least. Some Newbies think that some of the products will get them laid without doing the research than they get pissed when it\'s not working.

Nimbus
06-10-2003, 12:34 PM
Yes BassMan, that is the real problem of this forum. Other than that, remember that it\'s very hard to obtain \"valid\" knowledge. Science teaches us that lots of experiments are made before attempting to mark a theory as \"good\", and all of these experiments follow scrict guidelines.

The experimentation we\'re doing here hardly follows any guideline. We went, from time to time, from product to product, from mix to mix, to gain a widely accepted little base of knowledge, but if we want to go up that ladder we need to improve our techniques. Basically we need to denoise the results, and my wide test project idea, coupled with some \"teaching\" on how to behave observe and report, was aimed at this.