PDA

View Full Version : Sweat and mones

amorolor
06-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Hello everyone. I have to use more cologne then average to get the same amount of scent. I was told that was because I don\'t sweat very much, even when exercising. I read in someone\'s post, that sweating can make this particular type of \"scent\" wear off faster, reather then bringing it out more. I was wondering if most of you agree with that and if it means I should use less of the product.
Looking forward to your feedback......

Sagacious1420
06-09-2003, 04:02 PM
PI/m contains highly concentrated -none. From reading through the older posts and archive material, etc., it is my undersatnding that bacteria released when you sweat can cause a conversion of -nol to -none. So this really wouldn\'t apply, here. I would recommend searching through older threads and the reference material, there is a lot of great information out there if you\'re willing to look. Every time I do, I learn something new. Take the time, make the effort, educate and empower yourself. This is not strictly limited to the Pheromone Discussion, either. Good luck and have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

foofoo
06-09-2003, 04:23 PM
hey what thread was that your on about?, i sweat like a damn pig,especially in clubs, so i need info, i dunno much about your q though, ill leave that to the gurus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Check page 5 of the Pheromone Discussion Forum to start w/ .

Watcher
06-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Hello there amorolor, sweating wont make hte pheromones wear off faster, it will enhance them, but not sweating also allows them to last longer. A benefit each way. You want to use more pheromones not more colonge.
What product are you using, it really changes depending on the product and whats in it. Give further information and i can give you better quality advice.