PDA

View Full Version : Effect on Kids

EPMomma
06-09-2003, 11:08 AM
I apologize if this has been asked before - I couldn\'t find the topic when I search for it...

Does anybody know if pheromones or copulins have any unintended effect on children? I ask this because I have a son who is 5 and is very much a snuggler. Not quite Oedipus, but he does love to touch my face or rub my arm, etc. I am thinking about ordering PCC to go with my PI/w, but I don\'t want to waste my money if I can never wear the combo because it affects my son. Sorry, but that\'s just a little too weird for me. So I just wanted to check to see what others have experienced.

Thanks.

EXIT63
06-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Pheros affecting children is definitely somewhere in the archives. I believe the effects were mostly positive but they probably didn\'t include Pcc as this is a newer product. Perhaps someone else could shed a little more light.

CJ01
06-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Yes, it has been mentioned on and off over the years. Do a check in the archives 1+2 and perhaps even on this forum, even though I´m not so sure about our current one really.
There is not a lot of stuff on children as far as I remember, I think most people here don´t have kids.
CJ

koolking1
06-09-2003, 12:33 PM
They affect everyone of all ages. You\'ll just have to see what happens I suppose. You might try just wearing them on your skin, say after a shower, as you are about to hop into bed with your husband. I think that\'s what you were aiming for anyways so why wear them on clothes around the house!!!

EPMomma
06-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Good point, koolking. I\'ve been putting them on after the kids go to bed - I got such a great reaction from my hubby that I was a little afraid to experiment with daytime wear. I may try one drop and see what happens.

I searched Archives 1 & 2 and found a couple of posts. General consensus appears that kids are friendlier and want to be around you more, but nothing too strange.

upsidedown
06-09-2003, 05:48 PM
I just ran across an old thread that touched a bit on the subject. I don\'t know that it\'s the best info on the subject that can be found on the forum, but I\'ll paste it in for you to read anyway.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=14680&page=4&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=14680&page=4&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=\")