PDA

View Full Version : Writer seeks help going "Primal"

amorolor
06-09-2003, 11:05 AM
First of all I\'d like to say hello to everyone. I\'m A writer working on A self help book for men and am doing some research on this subject. I asked the woman taking my phone order for A suggestion and she recommended Primal Instinct, unscented. Was this A good choice and if so what should I expect? What have your PI experiences been and how are they different from the other popular choices? I look forward to learning more about this fascinating subject from those familiar with it.

Your new friend......

elvido
06-09-2003, 11:28 AM
Your new friend: click me (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/search.php?Cat=\")

EXIT63
06-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the quintessential source for pheromone information. Elvido gave you good advice. There\'s a lot of stuff here. Read it. You won\'t be disappointed.

CptKipling
06-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Hello Mr Writer...

See the cookbook from the link at the top of the page (Reference Material) for some basic pheromone information.

PI is the best -none only product around. Very concentrated, you are dancing on the OD line at as little as 2 drops in some cases. Dosage often depends on the individual, so you will need to find that out for your self. A commonly accepted started point is a drop behind each ear, applied with a good cologne.

With PI you have to be aware that it only contains -none, which is the male dominance pheromone, often associated with aggression. It works on the principle that women are attracted to the alpha male, and work it often does. But because of the often aggressive nature of this pheromone, too much is very intimidating, when reactions are actively negative, we call this an OD.

An OD is very subjective, for example in some intimate situations (e.g. a pre-arranged sexual encounter), a slight OD can make the sex much more intense and animal. But in a lot of other situations, a -none OD will have people acting hostile to you, and women avoiding you.

Your age and lifestyle play a large part in the effectiveness of pheromones, older men produce a lot less -none for example, so giving a little basic info about your self will help people suggest things with better accuracy.

You will also find it invaluable to familarise yourself with the Forum Search function, you will find an answer to almost every question through that.

elvido
06-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Yeah, didn\'t mean to be a dcik or anything, but it\'s better for you yourself to get the basics, and then post questions on nuances.
Btw I\'d always recommend AE a the place to start with mones. Not others have different preferences.

amorolor
06-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Thanks for your feedback, both on the board and in private messages. I\'ve been on the site A lot the past few days and have read A lot of interesting things. Hopefully when the product gets here in A few days things will get even more interesting.....

Danial
06-09-2003, 10:22 PM
I consider myself a newbie although I had used PI about 2 to 3 years back.

From my experience, if you let PI drops from the bottle to your fingers, then you possibly have OD.

What I do now is to cover the hole on the PI bottle and jerk it upside down on my finger and apply it behind my ears. 2 dabs, one fo the ears and the other one usually goes onto the collar of my shirt.

I just got SOE too and I am experimenting the combination with PI usage.

You can view my thread entitled \"Singapore:Chewing Gum banned, Pheromones clear!!\" to read my daily findings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Sagacious1420
06-10-2003, 01:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

What I do now is to cover the hole on the PI bottle and jerk it upside down on my finger and apply it...[ed.]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s pretty much the definition of a dab....
Have fun w/ your experiments! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif