ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM.**

NOW SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP... Feel the burn

Elana
06-09-2003, 09:48 AM
Phew......I am exausted

**DONOTDELETE**
06-09-2003, 10:26 AM
The belly laughs in the interim are good for the abs, tho.

pelotudo
06-09-2003, 01:31 PM
I just did 32 reps, and I can really feel the burn in my pointer finger from using the scroller on my mouse.

I\'ll try 34 reps tomorrow, and continually increase them daily, thanks for the routine. I\'ll have to add this to my killing kittens exercise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jon

Sexyredhead
06-09-2003, 01:35 PM
Make sure you use both hands. Otherwise you\'ll end up with one hand waaaaaay bigger than the other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pelotudo
06-09-2003, 01:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Make sure you use both hands. Otherwise you\'ll end up with one hand waaaaaay bigger than the other. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Heh, as always. I might need some assistance though, I\'m going for a daily record.

Record as of now: 32 1/2 kittens (mom walked in :P)
Going for: 37

Wish me luck, I\'m on 13 and I just got off work 40 mins ago. I need some more L-Arginine and Yohimbe root, unless someone else wants to gimme a couple hands?

-Jon

proteus
06-09-2003, 05:20 PM
good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif - reminds me of a quote ascribed to Mark Twain on exercise - it went something like this: \"whenever I feel the urge to exercise....I lie down until the feeling goes away\"