PDA

View Full Version : frequent mones usage.

Steveo
06-09-2003, 12:42 AM
i was wondering how much using mones on a daily basis say 7 days a week with 3 drops a day will affect it performance?

taking into account attemptin to scrub off the residual mones at the end of the day and washing clothes thats been in contact wif the mones.

ive taken a few breaks now and then but was wanting to know if this kind of pattern wud dampen the effectivenss.

anyone notice anything wen using mones for long periods in a row??

-tom

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-09-2003, 01:21 AM
You shouldn\'t use mones 7 days per week, since there\'s always a small ammount of mones (residual) that is still active the day after you put them. And it is commonly said that ppl should rest some days when using mones, in order to achieve the best results possible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But why would you want to use pheromones each day of the week? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

camusflage
06-09-2003, 09:34 AM
I use them pretty much every day. What I use depends on what I\'m doing. I usually go with two dabs of PI/m and two dabs of PI/w. If I\'m going out and need the alpha male properties of -none, I\'ll add on a few dabs of NPA. If I\'m looking to soften things up, a dab of CS -rone. If I\'m going out with a lady I\'ve been around before, I\'ll add a dab or two of A1.

For me, I use them every day because my primary reason is to make people more open/friendly. I\'m a fairly intimidating person, I\'ve been told. It\'s not from stature or bulk, as at 5\'10 and a reasonably muscular frame of 155, I\'m not a physically imposing person. It comes more from bearing, countenance, and demeanor than anything else. I\'m the quiet one who doesn\'t say much, but makes what they do say count. For me, pheromones are a way of making people more open and receptive to me.

Watcher
06-09-2003, 12:21 PM
I use basically every day, but those days where i dont need to much, it is kept to a minimum. If you have several products and dont like mixing, rotate them around a bit.