PDA

View Full Version : Female users

akinu
06-08-2003, 02:35 PM
While messing things up with my previous post, I have realized that what I am really looking for was right here in the forum. We have a considerable amount of female users, who have certain experiences with pheros. Given that I cant yet get a test response from Turkish girls, I thought that ladies in the forum might give some insight on what they feel about each male phero and what does NOL, NONE or RONE make them feel. Probably this is one of the best ways to learn how pheros affect us and MORE IMPORTANTLY how can we act to complement our phero signatures. If this was discussed before can someone provide me with a link? If not, it will be great if all female users who have some experience on male pheros provide some information. <font color=\"blue\"> </font>

franki
06-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Read the women\'s Forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
06-09-2003, 05:23 AM
He´s still not been doing any homework like we told him too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif This is not good!!

pelotudo
06-09-2003, 07:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
He´s still not been doing any homework like we told him too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif This is not good!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

DETENTION FOR A WEEK. He needs to be cut off, and sent to his room to ponder his actions :P

akinu
06-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Girls discussing male phermones in Womens\' Forum?? Oh well..