PDA

View Full Version : NEW TE

abductor
06-08-2003, 07:57 AM
Please Bruce,
When new TE will be available? I am very anxious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bruce
06-08-2003, 02:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Please Bruce,
When new TE will be available? I am very anxious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am going to guess about the beginning of July. When it is on the way, I will spill the beans.

Bruce

Bruce

abductor
06-08-2003, 08:59 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I think i can wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

So perhaps the \"more is better\" approach might work with some pheros, when they trigger their effect through smell, a process where a bit of higher order processing by the brain has to occur before mating hormones become triggered. With vision, even more cognitive mediation of our hormonal responses occur, a point on which jvk and I have not entirely connected. The VNO bypasses all that, we can suppose, and is more \"reptilian\" in function. Your hormones lead directly to my reptilian behavior. (\"You bring out the Gecko in me, my dear!\" )

There is also the possibility of neural fatigue to consider. Neurons can\'t fire infinitely fast, forever. Eventually an OD could lead to a temporary inability to respond sexually, an occurrance I should not like to observe until I roll over and enter Snoresville, Fartholvania.

This is one reason why I like an oil base for pheromones (a la PI, AE; SOE). The time-release is more compatible with our neural rythms.
--DocSmell

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Perhaps it was interesting TE with base oil ..I dreamed with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif do you belive that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif or if New TE will come in Alcohol base may is one idea Bruce sell to us \"The Base\" like unscent oil, di-propylene, glycol, etc ..