PDA

View Full Version : Swedephero3

Bubu
06-08-2003, 06:01 AM
Hi, folks!

Now i can tell more from the research I made here.

1. Actual working ammount per application
Summer: -none 0.01mg + -nol 0.1mg + -rone 0.01mg + WAGG in a glicerol/alcohol base.
2. Humidity decreasing pherrooutput.
3. Culture difference DOES affect RAPPORT.
(For thous smart folks, who says, that this is BS, You should discuss or know the reason why I telling this. So, please, do not post messages, that says \"Your social skills is pure, work on it!\".)
4. Due to -nol leaning mixes, pherromones work best in social situations.
5. Due to CultureReason, Pherromone works best in groups, or social situation, where You allredy know, or represented to the \"target\". Unfortunatly, usual way \"EyeContact->OpeningLine->Conversation...\" works with or without pherromones the same way. (Not OD. OD will put You in \"Invisible\" mode.)
6. Baset on a psycological facts and researches (mine), shows, that \"targets\" have often \"tunnel vision\", which disallows DIHLs.
7. For reach contact to \"target\", You mast penetrate \"personal Bubble\". Personnal Bubble is a personal space arround individual. Person in a Bubble is a person, that do not cares or hears, or see anything that happenes out of Bubble. You can see the BubblePerson, when You going by bus. BP usually reads the book or listens to Walkman, or looking constantly out of window. No DIHLs or spontaneous EyeContact here ether.

Thanks, uppdates comming.
Comments?

/Bubu

Bubu
06-09-2003, 12:55 AM
OK, folks.
I trying hard to describe my work and experimentation, maybe I am on something, BUT SOMEBODY RATES me with ONE STAR?

OK, Thanks.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Now on I will go by my own, without sharing info with You.
How You can be so straightlooking?
And You say: \"Experiment, If You find something, PLEASE POST\"?

/Bubu

Bubu
06-09-2003, 04:59 AM
Sorry, wasn\'t in a good mood in a morning..

So, Update 1.

AE+NPA+SOE+WAGG+Glycerol 1+0.5+2+1+4.5 mix.
Application ammount 0.5ml.
Application points: behind the ears, clothes/chest.
Temperature outside: 28 deg.C, humidity 20-35%.
Sunny, wind.
Clothes: T-Sirt (black), jeans..

Tested for 5 days.

Results:

1. While walking in a city EyeContacts(0.5-1sec), sometimes with \"interested\" expression. Smiling back. Frequently.
2. While sitting in a bus/underground, EyeContacts(1-1.5sec),
sometimes.
3. While talking to stranger (female, primally 23-30 y.o.), open postures, EyeContact is good. Smiling. Frequently.
4. (SOE reapplyed 3inch on a wrists) While talking to familiar(female, primaly 20-35 y.o.), chattiness, too much personal information (M, BF relations, etc). Allways.
5. \"CoffeeShop Invitation\" worked in a usual manner, due to tradition, associated with invitation. (Allmost allways men asking stranger women to drink coffee together, means \"sexual hint\", athou I never put such meaning in it.)
6. DIHLs from stranger men, usually M.E. cultures. Not common (3 times).

Next update comming.

CJ, how are You? When You are here, try to increase copullins for fun.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/Bubu

CJ01
06-11-2003, 12:21 PM
hey bubu,
nice work really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looks like you´re having some success at last with those `cool´ swedes.

Yeah, I´ll put on as much copulins as I can manage when and IF I ever make to Sweden /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Have you tired using cops at all? Maybe this would be worth a try, what do you reckon? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
And thanks for keeping us up to date with things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif CJ

Bubu
06-11-2003, 10:08 PM
Yes, PI/W worked fine, together with WAGG and PI/M.
Better, than PI/M with WAGG + SOE.
Beside it, I think, the -rone ammount is critical someimes.

What is amaized me day ago, that mix AE+SOE+WAGG+NPA 1+2+1+0.5 after been on t-shirt for 3 days gave me a best hit I ewer seen.
Day ago I went with this shirt to work, using just only SOE on my wrists, and that lead to all the SOe does, like chattinnes, aso., but aftter while woman started to flush, diluted puppils, body language showed that I am in a point of interest. I dont know, if in sexual interest, or social. I tend to know the person better first, than to \"hit\".
Than, I suppose, this two girls, friends of mines, started to \"concure\" about me. I was not listenong, but it seems so..

Good luck, CJ!
/Bubu

Bubu
06-15-2003, 03:19 AM
Hi to eweryone!
New update.

(AE+SOE 1+2) + (AE+WAGG+NPA+glicerol 0.2+0.2+0.05+0.5)

Temperature 15-21 deg Celsius, humidity 60%. Cloudy to sunny.
AppPoint AE-SOE mix on wrist, AE-WAGG.. on t-shirt chest.
Ammount 0.05ml AE-SOEmix, 0.1ml AE-WAGG..
Clothes: young style / tight

Using time : 3 days

Results:
1. Induced eye contacts, induced by me. Good responces and \"first inpression\" signs. Frequently.
2. Interpersonal communication: Strangers- Opening good, conversation- good to average. NonStrangers- Opening as usual, conversation better to good. Sometimes- As usual.
3. DIHL count: 3, 1 from 35+ woman, 1 from 20+ man ME culture, 1 from woman ME culture.
4. Social beheaver good. Frequently

So, it seems, that I am getting somewhere, isn\'t it?
Bubu