PDA

View Full Version : Cool, most masculine face to most Feminine

tallmacky
06-08-2003, 03:39 AM
This is a cool little java program, it shows the most masculine face all the way to the most feminine
Click Here (\"http://www-psych.nmsu.edu/~vic/faceprints/nonParticipant.html\")
Which face do you girls and guys find the most attractive and where do you rate yourself?

Charisma
06-08-2003, 06:24 AM
I did check it out. I was expecting some conclusion, is the project finished?

tallmacky
06-08-2003, 12:56 PM
The university was using the different faces and having a male and female vote one what/who they thought was most attractive. So at this time they yave stopped the voting but left this up.

In general a women may find the first face extremely attractive mainly due to what time of the month it is. When she is least sexually \"needing\" she finds the more average/normal slightly feminine male face more attractive. Men usually don\'t change at all, to me the girl at the end, the most feminine was the hottest.

Andy
06-08-2003, 09:37 PM
*shakes around spastically*

The last looks like the mutation of a woman, a fish and a frog. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif The most attractive is about 12 frames apart from the last one.
Same goes for the last male pic, it looks like the vulcan counterpart of a homo erectus with cut off ears. I\'ve shown it to some female friends already and all told me that attractiveness started from 7 to 10 frames.

Sagacious1420
06-08-2003, 10:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
* The most attractive is about 12 frames apart from the last one.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

D\'accord. About 10 to 12 frames from the end for me, as well.

Interesting post. Thanx.

Charisma
06-09-2003, 01:23 AM
* The most attractive is about 12 frames apart from the last one.

D\'accord. About 10 to 12 frames from the end for me, as well.

Interesting post. Thanx.

I second that!

tallmacky
06-09-2003, 11:27 AM
That\'s unexpected Andy are these girls on the pill. Most girls during whichever time I assume prefer the more feminine male face.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-09-2003, 11:53 AM
I like him 4 clicks from the most male.

Elana
06-09-2003, 11:57 AM
I like the 1st picture the best. I love a really chiseled face.

tallmacky
06-09-2003, 12:18 PM
I like the 1st picture the best. I love a really chiseled face.

That\'s good to hear, I am guessing you have a very very strong sex drive. You probably like to go through guy after guy too. Seeing how the most masculine guys are usually used for one night stands and flings and the more whimpish feminine males carry the babies around.

Andy
06-09-2003, 06:54 PM
@Mack

I don\'t know girls closer that aren\'t on the pill ... too much work for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif