PDA

View Full Version : Operation Infinite Purity????????

MaxiMog
06-07-2003, 01:34 AM
What the Hell????????????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hya, it\'s been a long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Look what I found: http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/purity/index.asp? (\"http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/purity/index.asp?\")

Isn\'t this going a little bit too far? I agree that EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION should be eliminated (masturbation addiction) \'cause that naturally cannot be really healthy both physically and mentally (those two complement each other and thus no doubt ALWAYS affect each other more or less).

Read the whole thing! It\'s very \"interesting\"./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Is this for real; is it an april fools\' joke that hasn\'t been removed yet, or has the whitehouse site been hacked?

\"Hey you, Whitehouse, ha ha charade you are\" ~ Pigs [Three different ones] - Animals - Pink Floyd

Andy
06-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Dude ... look at that url, it\'s whitehouse.org ... the whole site is a hoax *rolleyes*.

MaxiMog
06-07-2003, 03:06 AM
whitehouse.ORG IS the official whitehouse site!!! (or isn\'t it? I think so.)

(What else would it be? whitehouse.com? Go take a look there!)

Andy
06-07-2003, 03:32 AM
How about Whitehouse.gov ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif There is no official site with the \".org\" ending. Everything official is at least \".com\", in case of government institutions \".gov\" and in case of military institutions \".mil\". *sigh*

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 03:46 AM
Wait a minute...This isn\'t the real maximogg. This is the hacker. Heeeeee\'s Baaaaaccck!!!

MaxiMog
06-07-2003, 03:47 AM
Hm, you\'re right...

The reason I thought it was for real is that I got there through a link about celebrities being called traitors by the whitehouse because of their anti-war policies. Which BTW WAS for real...

Another reason of course is that GWB is an ********* who definitely could be foolish enough for such a thing. I\'m sure I wouldn\'t be the only one to believe something like that.

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 03:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Hey you, Whitehouse, ha ha charade you are\" ~ Pigs [Three different ones] - Animals - Pink Floyd

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A little Pink Floyd trivia. Hey you Whitehouse isn\'t referring to Washington. Mary Whitehouse was an English censor who was always complaining about rock lyrics in general and Pink Floyd lyrics in particular.

Mary you\'re nearly a treat but your really a cryyyyyyyyy!
-R. Waters, 1977

MaxiMog
06-07-2003, 03:54 AM
It\'s quite a funny site! (now that I\'ve checked out some stuff besides that article...)

O Hya EXIT! Missed me?

Andy
06-07-2003, 05:03 AM
Yup Maxi .. it\'s funny most of the time, only the article that stated that the US declared war with some european nations wasn\'t that funny. Even some politicians believed it and it caused some trouble, lol.

MaxiMog
06-07-2003, 09:16 AM

A little Pink Floyd trivia. Hey you Whitehouse isn\'t referring to Washington. Mary Whitehouse was an English censor who was always complaining about rock lyrics in general and Pink Floyd lyrics in particular.

Pretty SAD woman, that is!!!

Well, I guess I had to be there, huh? Misinterpreting things like that is what you get when you first listen to it a good 25 years after its release.

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 11:19 AM
For 20 years I thought the same thing. Thank god for the internet!