PDA

View Full Version : Whatcha gonna do? Forget about it !! :)

proteus
06-06-2003, 06:14 PM
This economy sucks bigtime. This week has been pretty lousy - big layoffs at the firm I just recently joined and many of my colleagues, some who I\'d already formed friendships with, let go. I was kept on, but many others were not so lucky and regardless there is nothing like seeing someone who\'s just been told they have to be let go - many broken spirits I have seen this week. I hope Bush has a better strategy to fix this economy than his tax cut plan coz things are getting pretty bad out there.

DaVinciKittie
06-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Amen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Yes, my god, amen. It\'s horrible. Men who lose their jobs ...the stress it causes for their families because the men are so stressed, even if the have enough money ... it\'s causing a lot of misery. Please God let things get better soon.

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 03:57 AM
You broads wouldn\'t have lasted a week in 1932!

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 03:58 AM
Yeah, Bush better do somethin....That unelected sonofabitch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
06-07-2003, 11:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yeah, Bush better do somethin....That unelected sonofabitch!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
ditto

Mind you, it´s not just Bush +USA. Everywhere else things are looking bad too! Like europe for instance. And europe and USA depend more on each other than most normal people like to admit.

But hey, Bush and buddies are already stealing some oil from Iraq are they not? Okay, I presume this will predominantly benefit the people from the american oil industry but hey. PS I don´t know for sure the details of all of this sh*t. But I am interested to hear some facts.

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 12:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You broads wouldn\'t have lasted a week in 1932!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I haven\'t been unemployed since 1987.

CJ01
06-07-2003, 12:15 PM
hehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif