PDA

View Full Version : Overdosing on Copulins

CJ01
06-06-2003, 01:31 PM
I´m pretty damn certain that I´ve managed to OD on EW this week.

It´s not the first time I think I managed to OD on copulins either, I think and that´s with strangers or people I´m not close too on a personal level.

Has anyone else had a negative OD with the cops?

having second thoughts with this one so I deleted some stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 01:52 PM
Yes, we\'ve written a good bit about it, CJ -- where\'ve you been?

Sexyredhead
06-06-2003, 01:56 PM
I *think* I od\'d the first time I wore EW. I added one drop EW to 400 ml water, poured half into another bottle, filled it up, then added one more drop of EW. (Pretty much how I think FTR made her dilution up.)
Anyway, I spritzed myself a couple times, put on some perfume and a little -nol, and went to a party.
It was hot. *I* thought I smelled a bit funky, but not overly so. Everybody there was great--very friendly, stood close, no comments on my smell, even from the gay guys. lol
Even had a quiet little moment in the dark with Church Boy outside where it was cooler. He kept having trouble remembering what he was gonna say, which is unusual, then he got kinda quiet, I got kinda quiet, and then somebody else came outside and he went back in very quickly. Probably too much for him, from the way he acted.

What makes you think you od\'d?

CJ01
06-06-2003, 02:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yes, we\'ve written a good bit about it, CJ -- where\'ve you been?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Where, when?
Anyhow, not much has been mentioned in this way lately so I decied I´d mention it.

It´s because of something that happened to me this week.
I don´t think I´ve OD´d on PCC this way but EW is so much stronger even when diluted. My new spray mix worked well for me the first few times, but at this occasion I think I used too much.

Maybe too much copulin has a similar effects on others as -none has on other people sometimes.

Having said that oding on -nol is pretty easy too.
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 02:27 PM
I was thinking of OD as putting on too much for yourself to tolerate. You know how copulins can make you pms-y. That\'s what I thought you meant by OD.

CJ01
06-06-2003, 02:34 PM
No, I guess if I hadn´t removed the example I had originally given it would have been much clearer.
I am referring to the reactions of other people.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 02:41 PM
Sorry, my bad.

I\'ve never had that happen.

Crystabell
06-07-2003, 03:20 AM
I think I did that just last night with the same product. I had one guy friend who is allways a bit touchy fealy...but this time...way more so. And another lost all sence of personal space. He was waaaay to close..and didn\'t seem to even know it. I told the touchy fealy one that I had on mones, and he went and smelled me...and kept doing so, every so often. Not just smelling...but inhailing me. To bad I\'m not attracted to him like that. I realy don\'t think I\'d have gone home alone. I think I\'ll cut way down, and only use the stuff at the club. Where I get kissed alot more these days. I\'m conviced that this stuff works. And that you just have to use caution as to when,where and what in what doses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Crystabell
06-07-2003, 03:22 AM
I think I did that just last night with the same product. I had one guy friend who is allways a bit touchy fealy...but this time...way more so. And another lost all sence of personal space. He was waaaay to close..and didn\'t seem to even know it. I told the touchy fealy one that I had on mones, and he went and smelled me...and kept doing so, every so often. Not just smelling...but inhailing me. To bad I\'m not attracted to him like that. I realy don\'t think I\'d have gone home alone. I think I\'ll cut way down, and only use the stuff at the club. Where I get kissed alot more these days. I\'m conviced that this stuff works. And that you just have to use caution as to when,where and in what doses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 03:38 AM
I told the touchy fealy one that I had on mones, and he went and smelled me...and kept doing so, every so often. Not just smelling...but inhailing me.

sssshhhh...stop telling people....it\'s a secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You\'re friend\'s gonna get his own mones.
Then he\'s gonna jump your bones!

DaVinciKittie
06-07-2003, 03:26 PM
You\'re friend\'s gonna get his own mones.
Then he\'s gonna jump your bones!

Maybe then she\'ll *want* him too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
06-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Crystabell, it sounds more like the pheros were working very well for you. I don´t think you OD´d at least not in a bad way. I mean you didn´t get any negative reactions, sounds like it was all right on, just from the wrong ones but that can happen a lot anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif