PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 07:08 AM
I have noticed something...

There is a ton of pheronone information on these boards. Then we begin posting the other things, like Andy\'s recent thoughts on grooming, as well as my obsessive need for approval in the \"Switch \'Em Up\" thread.

These (Andy\'s) are great posts, but they get buried after a ton of pheromone information.

Thus, I offer the Lounge!

When I first created a Sexuality message board, it gave me too much hassle to update it (it was too slow) but I found a great free server.

Andy, please post your Attraction/Grooming stuff in the Forum!

http://com2.akheva.com/bthelounge2 (\"http://com2.akheva.com/bthelounge2\")

Plus, I could do with a few of you in The Lounge, you all have some excellent information.

There is also a product review forum, so Love-Scent could be in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy
06-06-2003, 07:18 AM
We had the idea to add such an area to the LS-Forums, but the mods didn\'t like the idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

That\'s when Bruce told me to put everything in this area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 07:23 AM
ok, so go to my board and post it. that way the information doesn\'t get buried under pheromone posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 08:50 AM
Pantero, would you be my little Soup Boy?

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 08:58 AM
what\'s that, FTR?

Elana
06-06-2003, 08:59 AM
You have to ask who Soup boy is? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 09:00 AM
BONG BONG BONG

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 09:02 AM
never mind, just saw the \"good morning all\" post...

yes i\'ll be ur soup boy. how about a biscuit?

and yes elana, i had to ask... since i didn\'t read the thread. why don\'t u PM me with the whole history of soup boy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
06-06-2003, 09:04 AM
You can read all about soup boy in the appreciation thread

CptKipling
I think it should be all here to go to another site would be time consuming.

I suggest we separate more hard core \'mones disscussion into a separate Forum, but still on Love-Scent.

That way we might be able to filter out the newbie questions aswell.

xxxPantero
wow, elana, we have such great timing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Where will we put the threads about Soup Boy?

xxxPantero
06-06-2003, 09:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think it should be all here to go to another site would be time consuming.

I suggest we separate more hard core \'mones disscussion into a separate Forum, but still on Love-Scent.

That way we might be able to filter out the newbie questions aswell.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

well, u can stay here. it\'s not just for love-scent peeps though... just wanted a lexicon of social-self-improvement, without having to comb through the search results

camusflage
06-06-2003, 09:24 AM
Put it into open discussion then...

I know I\'m likely in the minority, but I really don\'t care for a lot of the back and forth banter cluttering up the phero discussion. Typically consisting of mostly inane back and forth flirting, it grows somewhat tiresome to seek out the few nuggets of phero wisdom to be gleaned.

When I joined over a year ago, the general tenor of the conversation was pheromones with an incidental social element. Any more, it\'s become more of a social network with pheromone discussion as incidental. Quite honestly, it was the forum that made me decide to try Bruce\'s products out, based on the knowledge and experience conferred through it. Were I to come here as a newbie now, I\'m not entirely certain I\'d be as willing to try them out...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Why? The people too happy? Having too much fun?

There\'s OODLES and OODLES of pheromone information all over this site. The forum is not the only place to come to for that. Most newbies would be better off to read the reference material first anyway. ...

Mtnjim
06-06-2003, 10:46 AM
\"I suggest we separate more hard core \'mones disscussion into a separate Forum, but still on Love-Scent.\"

I thought that THIS was that type of forum with the other forums for everything else. (It was when I got here a year and a half ago!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xehupatl
06-06-2003, 11:08 AM
This Soup Boy thing is getting waaay out of hand!

Stop Hijacking every thread with your Soup Boy antics or I\'ll come over there and BONG BONG BONG each and every one of you until you shut up!

CJ01
06-06-2003, 11:28 AM
nah, don´t worry don´t get jealous, she still wants you too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BONG BONG BONG

Don´t you guys mean BONK BONK BONK ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif sorry couldn´t help it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 12:00 PM
I was kinda hoping for BANG BANG BANG.

CJ01
06-06-2003, 12:16 PM
I think what you want is some bonking gang bangers !

Could it be that we´re having some sort of cultural liguistic misunderstanding? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Andy
06-06-2003, 12:18 PM
BONG, BONK, BANG, I don\'t care how you call it as long as I am allowed to do it to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
06-06-2003, 12:37 PM
I know I\'m likely in the minority...

Then it\'s a minority of two because I agree completely. The forum has been hijacked by some over-emotional, frivolously idle minds. Their chattering clutter is making it difficult to have substantiative discussion on pheromones and related subjects. Saying something that they do not like or agree with will make you the target for their insults and abuse. This is how academia got so PC.

Add in the Bevis-and-Butthead punks and the Forum just ain\'t what it used to be.....

Maybe we should make everyone pay a dollar a post. Some of us would be out the price of an solid used automobile!

Watcher
06-06-2003, 12:46 PM
Good idea whitehall, if they want to give us clutter chatter then at least take it to the open discussion thread which is designed for those sorts of threads.
Gotta put something in this thread about pheromones, so a little bit of Anone will get you more sexual hits than no ANone ie SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 12:52 PM
Yes, Whitehall, Watcher quite agrees with you about the number of silly, useless posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
06-06-2003, 02:14 PM
Hehehe

FTR is our new Watcherian translator.

CptKipling
06-06-2003, 04:45 PM

Then it\'s a minority of two because I agree completely. The forum has been hijacked by some over-emotional, frivolously idle minds. Their chattering clutter is making it difficult to have substantiative discussion on pheromones and related subjects. Saying something that they do not like or agree with will make you the target for their insults and abuse. This is how academia got so PC.

Add in the Bevis-and-Butthead punks and the Forum just ain\'t what it used to be.....

Maybe we should make everyone pay a dollar a post. Some of us would be out the price of an solid used automobile!

I agree, fun is cool, but i dont come on here for that, i come to learn more and give advice, which is increasingly being lost in a sea of nonsence. A little banter is fine, and welcome, but it\'s getting a little out of hand compared to what it used to be.

I dont know about most people, but i dont think its too much to ask, is it?

Whiffy
06-06-2003, 07:21 PM

I agree, fun is cool, but i dont come on here for that, i come to learn more and give advice, which is increasingly being lost in a sea of nonsence. A little banter is fine, and welcome, but it\'s getting a little out of hand compared to what it used to be.

I dont know about most people, but i dont think its too much to ask, is it?

Man, I\'ve been saying this for weeks now....

**DONOTDELETE**
06-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Everybody has.

Charisma
06-07-2003, 12:50 AM

I already offered my services to FTR - see my post here (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=82279&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\"). But there\'s enough of me for everybody, especially redheads (full tilt, sexy or whatever)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
06-07-2003, 04:58 AM

I already offered my services to FTR - see my post here (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=82279&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\"). But there\'s enough of me for everybody, especially redheads (full tilt, sexy or whatever)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually, you offerred them to ME. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif But if you can\'t remember who it was, then what does it really matter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Have him, FTR. He doesn\'t care about me anyway. *sniffle* *sniffle*

Elana
06-07-2003, 04:59 AM

I don\'t know...his wife may not like that too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
06-07-2003, 05:06 AM
He\'s married?

Uh oh. Does that mean I fell for the Unknowning Social Validation Theory? IOW, since he was married, but I didn\'t know it, that automatically made him sexually attractive to me--to the point I would ask him to be *gasp* Soup Boy???

Elana
06-07-2003, 05:07 AM
LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yep....a married man is my weakness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Asked to be Soup Boy??? What an honor!

Sexyredhead
06-07-2003, 05:10 AM
Wow, these social pressure thingies are TOUGH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 05:19 AM
Besides, I would hardly call that an offer if he won\'t wear the bowl on his head.

However.

I could perhaps negotiate something involving his licking it out of my navel ... and if he does really well, of course I\'ll recommend him to all my friends, because that\'s what women do, you know.

DrSmellThis
06-07-2003, 05:24 AM
Put it into open discussion then...

I know I\'m likely in the minority, but I really don\'t care for a lot of the back and forth banter cluttering up the phero discussion. Typically consisting of mostly inane back and forth flirting, it grows somewhat tiresome to seek out the few nuggets of phero wisdom to be gleaned.

When I joined over a year ago, the general tenor of the conversation was pheromones with an incidental social element. Any more, it\'s become more of a social network with pheromone discussion as incidental. Quite honestly, it was the forum that made me decide to try Bruce\'s products out, based on the knowledge and experience conferred through it. Were I to come here as a newbie now, I\'m not entirely certain I\'d be as willing to try them out...

Nice post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 05:26 AM
The reason people keep chattering and cluttering is because PHEROMONES ARE BORING!!! How many dibs in a dab? Who gives a ratsass! Everyones pherosignature is different right? So, if something works for me,(I know that\'s highly unlikely), that doesn\'t mean it\'s gonna work for you. Right? So it doesn\'t matter how many dibs I use. And besides, the regulars don\'t feel the need to post hit stories all day. And as far as the newbies are concerned, their stupid questions that have been answered ad infinitum are cluttering up the chatter!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 05:34 AM
The reason people keep chattering and cluttering is because PHEROMONES ARE BORING!!! How many dibs in a dab? Who gives a ratsass! Everyones pherosignature is different right? So, if something works for me,(I know that\'s highly unlikely), that doesn\'t mean it\'s gonna work for you. Right? So it doesn\'t matter how many dibs I use. And besides, the regulars don\'t feel the need to post hit stories all day. And as far as the newbies are concerned, their stupid questions that have been answered ad infinitum are cluttering up the chatter!

Now, THAT was a brilliant post!

EXIT63
06-07-2003, 05:45 AM
Thank you!

metroman
06-07-2003, 06:38 AM

I give a rats ass...I tried pheros a few years ago, had some good results &amp; then started to OD from the phero build up, so I stopped using them. I didn\'t realize you could OD on Mones. Few years later I stumbled onto this Forum. I would never have gotten back into mones if it werent for the sage advice offered here. Even though I dont care to get into the level of minutiae of detail that some people do I still appreciate their posts.

Charisma
06-07-2003, 07:00 AM

Actually, you offerred them to ME. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif But if you can\'t remember who it was, then what does it really matter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh gosh, I made a typo. Why do you girls use these names that look a like?

I\'m sorry SexyReadHead, you know you\'re still special to mee! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I got carried away... There\'s enough me for you, FTR and Elana! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Charisma
He\'s married?

Uh oh. Does that mean I fell for the Unknowning Social Validation Theory? IOW, since he was married, but I didn\'t know it, that automatically made him sexually attractive to me--to the point I would ask him to be *gasp* Soup Boy???

&lt;GLUP&gt; Ohoooh... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Charisma
Besides, I would hardly call that an offer if he won\'t wear the bowl on his head.

However.

I could perhaps negotiate something involving his licking it out of my navel ... and if he does really well, of course I\'ll recommend him to all my friends, because that\'s what women do, you know.

BRING IN THE SOUP!!! IT\'S ON THE HOUSE!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'ll wear the bowl (with earplugs) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 07:02 AM
Pssst. Let\'s do champagne instead. I won\'t tell if you won\'t.

Charisma
06-07-2003, 07:04 AM
Pssst. Let\'s do champagne instead. I won\'t tell if you won\'t.

Hmmmmm. Chin chin!!!

tounge
06-07-2003, 07:26 AM
This thread is rich. I bitched about this same thing last Christmas. And I was flamed up the wasoo. Mainly by the women. And hardly any of the guys had the balls to speak up at the time. I saw this progressing to its current sad state of affairs. I very rarely come here any more. It just seems like a bunch of prick teasing chicks flirting with teenage boys and a few older guys with GF\'s named Rosie Palm. I think a few of the youngsters come here to pick up \"jack off\" material from the chicks.

Bruce has generously provided other forums for the inane chatter. This should be for the topic of pheromones. If it bores you then do something else.

I agree that sometimes the Phero threads become stupid with the exacting of mixes and the bravado of some teenie bopper coming up with the greatest mix ever created. I just blow by those threads. Same with the newbie psts that are redundent.

There are a couple of people here who are in virtually every thread. They are like that annoying radio commercial that plays every 5 minutes ad nausium.

It is somewhat refreshing to see a few people pull their heads out of their butts and finally address this topic. Whitehall has made a couple of good posts lately about it. And inspite of his pomposity at times(he is certainly no better than anyone else here) his psts about the women and juveniles has been spot on.

Flame away people,I gotta to run. Taking two lovelies to a beer fest in Pittsburgh. Yes the social validation theory has worked once again in this case. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-07-2003, 07:31 AM
A pleasure as always to see you, Tounge.

bivonic
06-07-2003, 07:42 AM
Well I haven\'t been on the board as long as some people, but from what I understand there was probably one board. Stuff got lost. So they created an Open Discussion (under a different name), then there was the Woman\'s Board, and the latest one was the Humor board. While having multiple boards is all well &amp; good, I think we just need tougher mods. This board is for pheromones &amp; attraction related posts period. I don\'t mind reading the social tit-for-tat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif so long as it is in the right forum...so (hint) move this thread to the appropriate board, no need to flame anyone, just a simple reply by a mod saying \"moving this thread to Open Discussion\" &amp; if enough of the \"clutter\" gets moved people will start to get the \"hint\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bivonic
06-07-2003, 07:46 AM
On second thought I\'d like to see another board (I know I\'m a hypocrit) - after further review we would do well with a Hardcore Pheromone Discussion (for lack of a better name). No one can create posts in it though. I think it would work like the ratings (except let everyone rate a post please - not a select few, unless I am an idiot &amp; don\'t know how to rate a thread). If your thread in the Pheromones board gets 3 or more stars out of 5 (on average) then it gets automatically (or manually) moved to the \"Hardcore Pheromone Discussion\" board??? This would allow the noobs to clutter up this board as much as they need to get the information they require, and still leave a board for ongoing discussions of DIHL &amp; Mix Combos with threads that are easy to catch at first glance without having to do a search.

upsidedown
06-07-2003, 07:56 AM
Bivonic,

You CAN rate threads. Just scroll to the bottom of the thread and look on the lower left hand corner. The rating option is there.

bivonic
06-07-2003, 08:09 AM
Ah thanks - chalk one up for stupidity.

franki
06-07-2003, 12:37 PM
Ok, so you want tougher mods? Here you got it: i closed this thread.